"Black" Names

Canon Shooter
"You're one stupid motherfucker, I'll give you that"

Ok.

Canon Shooter
"McGregor's not a boxer. THAT'S why he lost the fight"

But McGregor wasnt talking like that b4 the fight.

Canon Shooter
"Mayweather refused to step into the octagon because he's not an MMA fighter. McGregor would've ripped him to pieces, and Mayweather knows it.

Na son. Mayweather would have done this in a cage too.

View attachment 328410

But. Look of course floyd wouldn't step into the octagon at FORTY and no experience in it because it's a dumb idea. It doesn't even make competitive sense and neither did this fight.

Canon Shooter
"You can question the wisdom of McGregor getting into a boxing ring, but he pocketed around $130 million for doing so, and that's tough to argue with"

Look. Floyd was minding his own business retired. It was Mcgregor with all that mouth that SOUGHT out a fight. That's not balls that's: inflated ego, greed.

You're giving McGregor way to much credit for basically pulling a Steve-o from jackass.

Canon Shooter
"I'll state with conviction that you didn't even watch that fight"

Mother fker ! I'm a student of WAR !

That's all I ever studied. The art of fighting. The art of war. Of course I watched the fight.

You're not just talking to a huge boxing fan. You're talking to a boxing nerd.

Canon Shooter
"If you had, you'd never say something as stupid as
"Conor has never heard the ref in a fight say "Round 7”, “Round 8”, “Round 9”, “Round 10” ", because the fight was stopped by the referee in the tenth round, you stupid fuck.:"

Eh ? Conor still heard the ref say round 10 imbecile.

Canon Shooter
"He was actually ahead on all judges cards early in the fight"

And that comes bk to my point of Conor never hearing a ref say "round 9, 10". He didn't have good conditioning.

Canon Shooter
"McGregor has said he's willing to fight Mayweather again"

Don't they all ?

And that's why Mayweather is 50 - 0. But I'm not a huge fan of MMA but if you like watching two guys lay on top of each other in spandex's, all sweaty then go a head and watch MMA
FRAUD! I watched the whole fight. MacGregor was never bleeding like this, not for a minute. And in a cage, Mayweather would be dead, even in a fight with a UFC woman. She'd through him around like a rag doll.

Here we have another white person trying to tell blacks what to do. First off, the root cause of the problems we face are rooted in racist beliefs and behavior of whites. Blacks don't need to name our kids as whites tell us to. Whites like the OP need to stop being racists.
Black people need to assimilate with the establishment, or organize their own community. It does not mke sense to be anti-establishment and not pursue the safety and happiness in a welcoming community.

Drooping one's trousers is an anti-establishment gesture.

Tyson and Fedor weighed in roughly at the same weight (220ish). Fedor would smoke Mike Tyson in a street fight though. Mike has no idea how to grapple, and Fedor is one of the greatest grapplers ever.

Exactly. It's like when Floyd Mayweather fought Conor McGregor in a boxing match. Blacks saw it as proof positive that Mayweather was the best ever, yet they ignored that he beat a guy who's not a boxer in a boxing match.

It should be noted that Mayweather refused to get into the octagon with McGregor...

Most, if not all blacks in my age range, including myself, consider Sugar Ray Robinson to be the best pure boxer ever, and most like me are not Mayweather fans at all.

Robinson never would have participated in such an absurd spectacle.

MMA and traditional fighting rules are far different, and on McGregors terms the match would have ended in his favor. That's a no brainer

Fighting Mayweather on his terms was just a money grab.

Last edited:
Seriously, though.

As African Americans continue to enter the mainstream of American life, the better educated ones will adopt less exotic names.

For example, it is easy to remember the actor Will Smith's name.

I have noticed that some African Americans even joke among themselves about some of their "interesting" names.

Tyson and Fedor weighed in roughly at the same weight (220ish). Fedor would smoke Mike Tyson in a street fight though. Mike has no idea how to grapple, and Fedor is one of the greatest grapplers ever.

Exactly. It's like when Floyd Mayweather fought Conor McGregor in a boxing match. Blacks saw it as proof positive that Mayweather was the best ever, yet they ignored that he beat a guy who's not a boxer in a boxing match.

It should be noted that Mayweather refused to get into the octagon with McGregor...

Most, if not all blacks in my age range, including myself, consider Sugar Ray Robinson to be the best pure boxer ever, and most like me are not Mayweather fans at all.

Robinson never would have participated in such an absurd spectacle.

MMA and traditional fighting rules are far different, and on McGregors terms the match would have ended in his favor. That's a no brainer

Fighting Mayweather on his terms was just a money grab.
Of course. Do you think anybody fights professionally for religious reasons? Why the hell would you pursue that line of work if not to make money? Sugar Ray Robinson would absolutely have taken the kind of payday without thinking about it for more than 30 seconds. Why? He was not a stupid man.

Of course. Do you think anybody fights professionally for religious reasons? Why the hell would you pursue that line of work if not to make money? Sugar Ray Robinson would absolutely have taken the kind of payday without thinking about it for more than 30 seconds. Why? He was not a stupid man.

Seriously? Of course no one fights professionally for religious reasons, nor did I imply that they do.

I don't know if you have ever stepped into a ring before, but there are and were quite a few champions (and I've known a few) who of course fight for the money...... AS WELL AS for recognition and pride in the sport and respect for the title that they hold.

No, Robinson would not have taken that kind of fight.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Seriously? Of course no one fights professionally for religious reasons, nor did I imply that they do.

I don't know if you have ever stepped into a ring before, but there are and were quite a few champions (and I've known a few) who of course fight for the money...... AS WELL AS for recognition and pride in the sport and respect for the title that they hold.

No, Robinson would not have taken that kind of fight.
For that kind of payday? Of course he would have.

Why hasn't this thread been moved to the rubber room?

Seriously, though.

As African Americans continue to enter the mainstream of American life, the better educated ones will adopt less exotic names.

For example, it is easy to remember the actor Will Smith's name.

I have noticed that some African Americans even joke among themselves about some of their "interesting" names.
Why do whites think they have the right to tell us what we can name our children?

Ok, what proof do you have to suggest that he would not have?

Personal knowledge of him, and his own words when addressing a group of amateur fighters at Archie Moores house in San Diego back in the 70"s.

You're likely not old enough to recall Muhammad Ali fighting a Japanese wrestler in the 70's named Antonio Inoki.

It was a similar type of publicity match, with no title at stake, and leading up to it, Ray was opposed to the idea.

In his own words he said, "boxers should fight other boxers, and preserve the sport.

Of course I cannot prove what I personally witnessed to someone who wasn't there.

What proof do you have that he would have?

I think we just have to disagree.

...You're likely not old enough to recall Muhammad Ali fighting a Japanese wrestler in the 70's named Antonio Inoki.
Why on earth would you assume that? Is it the youthful font I post with? Yes, I remember that, ancient one.

Forum List

Back