black man shot sleeping

I’m the one saying don’t reach for the gun when cops have ordered you to freeze.

You remain a troll retard.
they didnt say freeze,, why are you leaving out he was sound asleep when they started yelling through closed windows??

could he even understand what they were saying??

a smart cop would have expected that,, but we know these guys werent smart because they tried getting in the car wothout IDing themselves,,

they didnt say freeze,, why are you leaving out he was sound asleep when they started yelling through closed windows??
You don’t know that he was asleep at all. Much less “sound asleep.” You hack.
could he even understand what they were saying??
Maybe he didn’t speak English? But even so, it’s a mindless move to go for a gun when cops have started shouting at you.

You don’t know that he was asleep at all. Much less “sound asleep.” You hack.

Maybe he didn’t speak English? But even so, it’s a mindless move to go for a gun when cops have started shouting at you.
the cops said he was asleep in the video you stupid fuck,,,

mindless isnt illegal,, but shooting someone for no reason is,, and why the cops face jail time now not the guy in the car,,

considering the bodycam video is edited, what do you think they edited out??
might it be the other cops camera that showed the guy raising his hands and not reaching for the gun??
wouldnt be the first time the cops edited something like that put,,

Calling all armchair experts to walk into killing fields in the dark every night. Would be assassins at every turn. I’ll go with Police. Shoot first, go home after the shift. Police are more valuable to society than criminal street vermin. Marxist policy has Police mixed up and uncertain. No one is perfect 24-7 over a 30 year carreer.
Wipe your chin and brush your teeth. I can smell the jackboot polish. You would cheer the Gestapo herding Jews into boxcars.
i’m OK with self defense. No Police executed by fitlthy street vermin. When that number drops to ZERO over a few years then the Police can act less aggressively.
This was not self defense. This was incompetence.

If he WASNT holding a gun, still needs to be determined. Right now there are opposing accounts, as the cops claim he was. It's not illegal to hold a gun, but the cops might shoot at you if they think you are reaching for it, and they claimed he pointed it at them.
maybe some body cam video might help sort some of that out. I also would agree though, its probably not a good idea for cops to wake up a guy abruptly is he is sleeping with a gun in his lap. Its going to be a no brainer that that person will reach for the gun.
the cops believe he was going towards it.

the cops said he was asleep in the video you stupid fuck,,,

mindless isnt illegal,, but shooting someone for no reason is,, and why the cops face jail time now not the guy in the car,,

considering the bodycam video is edited, what do you think they edited out??
might it be the other cops camera that showed the guy raising his hands and not reaching for the gun??
wouldnt be the first time the cops edited something like that put,,
Get conversant with the facts, shithead. Being asleep on arrival absolutely doesn’t mean he was asleep when he reached for the gun.

Now, get back into your warm comfy coma.

Get conversant with the facts, shithead. Being asleep on arrival absolutely doesn’t mean he was asleep when he reached for the gun.

Now, get back into your warm comfy coma.
but the video does prove it sense the cops banged on the window to wake him up 3 seconds before they started shooting,,,
so you get conversant with the facts,,,
now get back in your warm comfy coma,,,

Forum List

Back