"Black Lives Matter Killing Blacks"

Harassed while walking home. 2014
Big deal, it's happened to me too, as well as nearly everyone I know.
As long as it's not a big deal, it's going to continue to happen to you and everyone you know genius
My point is that it's not a racial issue, genius. But do keep whining about your victimhood because nobody is listening any more. If you wanna live in the 60's, go ahead but don't expect society to ever embrace your culture of violence. Live among yourselves and kill each other, nobody will care, just don't bring that shit to the rest of us.

I don't think anyone who posts here will "bring any shit to you". If you're a middle aged white male, you are more likely to kill yourself than to be murdered by a "black thug".

The suicide rate among white males is climbing in record numbers. 14, 000 alone in 2014.

Don't "their lives matter" to you?

Why white, older men are more likely to die of suicide - SOURCE
You're comparing people who choose to die, with people who are murdered? Don't you think that's kinda fucking retarded?
Harassed while walking home. 2014
As long as it's not a big deal, it's going to continue to happen to you and everyone you know genius
My point is that it's not a racial issue, genius. But do keep whining about your victimhood because nobody is listening any more. If you wanna live in the 60's, go ahead but don't expect society to ever embrace your culture of violence. Live among yourselves and kill each other, nobody will care, just don't bring that shit to the rest of us.

I don't think anyone who posts here will "bring any shit to you". If you're a middle aged white male, you are more likely to kill yourself than to be murdered by a "black thug".

The suicide rate among white males is climbing in record numbers. 14, 000 alone in 2014.

You're comparing people who choose to die, with people who are murdered? Don't you think that's kinda fucking retarded?

Learn how to read, that is not what was stated.

But since you brought it up.....it's no more "fucking retarded" than implying that an entire race of people, most of whom one does not even know are "better off being slaves and cannot handle freedom".

Abuse is abuse. The extent varies. What are you saying? You sound stupid as fuck. There are black lifeless corpses on the news people who were unarmed. You honestly think that if those statistics were true about blacks killing whites, that they wouldn't show you a bloody close up and light candles and shit?? You know why they can't show you that? Because it doesn't exist. They SAMPLE a group and post numbers from that group to represent an entire group for dumb asses who believe everything without question
Sad thing is that black lives mattered more when they were slaves.
Does your life matter? If your life mattered more today, you wouldn't have to reference something that you weren't even born in and didn't have a hand in creating. Your life has so little value that you are morally and spiritually bankrupt enough to suggest slavery as a white accomplishment. LoL. No wonder you worthless pieces of shit are at the top of the suicide list in this country
Slavery was no certainly no accomplishment. That property has value is a tautology. It is then obvious that black lives mattered more when they were slaves. That is invariably true regardless of the immorality of slavery.
Stop using big words you don't understand. Property and value are not quite the same and thus the use of both terms in the same sentence is not tautological. If you had said my land is my property or that a slave is worth whatever value is placed on him you would have had the prerequisites for using the term "tautology!" For now, though it looks as if you are still just an ignorant buffoon.:lol:
I understand that you're upset. That black lives had more value as slaves is never-the-less undeniable although unpleasant. Deflection and ludicrous ranting is not going to change fact. The saddest part of it is that today black lives have the least value to blacks: thus the carnage.
I am not upset, I am laughing my ass off at your unabashed ignorance. Some one should write a book about you and call it the"Audacity of a Dope."

And what carnage are you referring to? Most Blacks never encounter that kind of violence in their lives.

The value of Blacks:

You place a value on Black lives from a racist perspective, You may as well place that same value on the lives of millions of Whites who aren't a part of the top 10% who own everything.
Hopefully, the veil of stupidly that envelopes your demented mind will lift briefly enough for you to comprehend the wisdom in what I am saying.

Learn how to read, that is not what was stated.

But since you brought it up.....it's no more "fucking retarded" than implying that an entire race of people, most of whom one does not even know are "better off being slaves and cannot handle freedom".
What exactly has the black race done with the freedom granted to them 150 years ago? They're still unable to stand on their own two feet. Other people come to America and take advantage of the opportunities capitalism provides and become successful, even rich. But blacks? The only thing they seem to have learned is how to blame Whitey for their failures. We see it every day on these forums.

What a dumb ass statement. So are you implying that when slavery ended 150 years ago that those who were previously slaves were simply able to walk off of the fields and off of plantations and were free to assimilate into the American workforce as "free" citizens JUST LIKE "other" people who "came" to America BY CHOICE?

Furthermore, if I didn't know better it appears that you may even be implying that "the black race" is one single entity.....kind of like that raccoon headed, orange guy talking about "the blacks"

ROLMFAO!

Furthermore, the vast majority of "blame" or even bringing up slavery that I see going on in THIS forum is by hypersensitive, weak minded, ignorant, angry little white guys who group EVERY black citizen into ONE catagory, and are childish and pissy about everything from Affirmative Action (which benefits WHITE females at an exponentially higher rate than ANY minority in America) to being angry because some black lady cut in front of them in a line at a store.

It's no wonder that your collective suicide rate is so goddamn high.

Last edited:
So are you implying that when slavery ended 150 years ago that those who were previously slaves were simply able to walk off of the fields and off of plantations and were free to assimilate into the American workforce as "free" citizens JUST LIKE "other" people who "came" to America BY CHOICE?
How much time do you need? No black person today was ever a slave, were they? How long is it gonna take for you losers to become productive members of society instead of committing crimes and petitioning government to force everyone else to take care of you?

So are you implying that when slavery ended 150 years ago that those who were previously slaves were simply able to walk off of the fields and off of plantations and were free to assimilate into the American workforce as "free" citizens JUST LIKE "other" people who "came" to America BY CHOICE?
How much time do you need? No black person today was ever a slave, were they? How long is it gonna take for you losers to become productive members of society instead of committing crimes and petitioning government to force everyone else to take care of you?

"PERSONALLY" I don't need a minute. It is highly probable that I, and those that I am responsible for as well as many that I know live far better than YOU.

"PERSONALLY" I don't need a minute. It is highly probable that I, and those that I am responsible for as well as many that I know live far better than YOU.

In the context of the question, and with "hints" like "no black person today", he wasn't directing that question at YOU personally.

Obviously.

In the context of the question, and with "hints" like "no black person today", he wasn't directing that question at YOU personally.

Obviously.

Bullshit.

Obviously.

Bullshit.

Nope. Painfully obvious truth you ignored so you could dodge the point.

Obviously.

Bullshit.

OBVIOUSLY you have not read the thread. The same cretin implied that "blacks were better off as slaves" and you bypassing that statement and attempting to lecture me about what his "point" was makes you equally as ignorant as him.

Let him speak for himself.

You're not his keeper.......or are all if you in this forum the same?

Obviously.

Bullshit.

OBVIOUSLY you have not read the thread. The same cretin implied that "blacks were better off as slaves" and you bypassing that statement and attempting to lecture me about what his "point" was makes you equally as ignorant as him.

HIs question about how long "you" need was valid.

You dodged it.

I called you on your dodge.

You have no idea how I live, and changing the subject doesn't change the facts. You obviously can't answer my question so you duck and dodge. When they were slaves they weren't gunning each other down in the streets, were they? Now, 150 years later, look what they've done with their freedom, they're acting the same way they acted before they were taken out of the jungle. I'll ask you again, how long do they need to become civilized?

You have no idea how I live, and changing the subject doesn't change the facts. You obviously can't answer my question so you duck and dodge. When they were slaves they weren't gunning each other down in the streets, were they? Now, 150 years later, look what they've done with their freedom, they're acting the same way they acted before they were taken out of the jungle. I'll ask you again, how long do they need to become civilized?

And YOU have no idea how I live either, but you speak as if you personally know the INDIVIDUAL and PERSONAL history of the entire black population.

In addition, you speak as though the vast majority of black citizens are "gunning each other down", everyday, which is no more true than the majority of angry and demoralized white males committing suicide everyday, is it?

Why would I dignify YOUR ignorance by wasting any thoughts or words on you?

That is not "dodging" anything. I call it holding out for someone who is intelligent enough to even try to talk to.

Last edited:

And YOU have no idea how I live either, but you speak as if you personally know the individual history of the entire black population, in addition, ypu speak as though the vast majority of bkack citizens are "gunning each other down", so why would I dignify YOUR ignorance by wasting any thoughts or words on you?

That is not "dodging" anything. I call it holding out for someone who is intelligent enough to even try to talk to.
The statistics don't lie. Blacks are among the most violent people in the world and instead of addressing that inconvenient fact about your own race, you make excuses for it and say stupid shit like "the entire black population", ignoring the fact that blacks, who are 13% of the population, commit more than half of the violent crimes in this country. That makes you part of the problem, Jack.

The statistics don't lie. Blacks are among the most violent people in the world and instead of addressing that inconvenient fact about your own race, you make excuses for it and say stupid shit like "the entire black population", ignoring the fact that blacks, who are 13% of the population, commit more than half of the violent crimes in this country. That makes you part of the problem, Jack.
This is true. Blacks are indeed the most violent. When in homogeneous societies, black violence is not as great as in multiracial.

Relative failure is probably a factor. Having said that, it may be perceived as racism. The underlying dynamic is still the same.

This is true. Blacks are indeed the most violent. When in homogeneous societies, black violence is not as great as in multiracial.

Relative failure is probably a factor. Having said that, it may be perceived as racism. The underlying dynamic is still the same.
It doesn't really matter what the cause is, it's up to them to change their behavior but they don't seem to be interested in dealing with it. Katsteve2012 is the perfect example.

[
It doesn't really matter what the cause is, it's up to them to change their behavior but they don't seem to be interested in dealing with it. Katsteve2012 is the perfect example.
I disagree in a very fundamental way. Behavior in this case cannot be changed so readily. There is a genetic factor which is not so easily overcome. Thus, my observation that black failure is not a local, national or regional phenomena. Rather, it is genetic.

Equality is not not something that nature recognizes. Rather, it is a human construct.

Some find this inherently racist. I don't give a rat's ass. Certain things must be recognized, be it sooner or later.

And YOU have no idea how I live either, but you speak as if you personally know the individual history of the entire black population, in addition, ypu speak as though the vast majority of bkack citizens are "gunning each other down", so why would I dignify YOUR ignorance by wasting any thoughts or words on you?

Obviously.

Bullshit.

HIs question about how long "you" need was valid.

You dodged it.

I called you on your dodge.

No it was not valid. There is no point in wasting a word on people like him, you and the rest here who likely celebrate what you have convinced yourselves of as being the majority of black citizens.

No it does not..."Jack" I have never personally broken the law, nor committed a violent crime. The fact is that the majority of violent crime is intra racial. Is it your responsibility to reform the 89% of white on white violent criminals?

Forum List

Back