"Black Lives Matter Killing Blacks"

No it does not..."Jack" I have never personally broken the law, nor committed a violent crime. The fact is that the majority of violent crime is intra racial. Is it your responsibility to reform the 89% of white on white violent criminals?
You seriously don't do math, do you?

You should become a pollster.

No it does not..."Jack" I have never personally broken the law, nor committed a violent crime. The fact is that the majority of violent crime is intra racial. Is it your responsibility to reform the 89% of white on white violent criminals?
You seriously don't do math, do you?

You should become a pollster.
He doesn't have to when quoting a documented statistical reality. Only a fool like you would question that!

He doesn't have to when quoting a documented statistical reality. Only a fool like you would question that!
Never mind. You doubtless have no idea. I guess math is a white/Asian thing - not black.

How would YOU know? a racist puppet like you has no original thoughts of his own... you just reguritate the pablum and kool-aid fed to you. Take me to your master!

So are you implying that when slavery ended 150 years ago that those who were previously slaves were simply able to walk off of the fields and off of plantations and were free to assimilate into the American workforce as "free" citizens JUST LIKE "other" people who "came" to America BY CHOICE?
How much time do you need? No black person today was ever a slave, were they? How long is it gonna take for you losers to become productive members of society instead of committing crimes and petitioning government to force everyone else to take care of you?

"PERSONALLY" I don't need a minute. It is highly probable that I, and those that I am responsible for as well as many that I know live far better than YOU.

In the context of the question, and with "hints" like "no black person today", he wasn't directing that question at YOU personally.

Obviously.

Bullshit.

It's easier to act hurt than it is to engage in meaningful discussion.

As you have so clearly demonstrated .....

So are you implying that when slavery ended 150 years ago that those who were previously slaves were simply able to walk off of the fields and off of plantations and were free to assimilate into the American workforce as "free" citizens JUST LIKE "other" people who "came" to America BY CHOICE?
How much time do you need? No black person today was ever a slave, were they? How long is it gonna take for you losers to become productive members of society instead of committing crimes and petitioning government to force everyone else to take care of you?

"PERSONALLY" I don't need a minute. It is highly probable that I, and those that I am responsible for as well as many that I know live far better than YOU.

In the context of the question, and with "hints" like "no black person today", he wasn't directing that question at YOU personally.

Obviously.

Bullshit.

You are mistaking "acting hurt" with a disregard for POINTLESS discussion. I place more value on my time than to waste it going back and forth with someone who is concientously stupid enough to criminalize the majority of an entire group of people.

There is nothing "meaningful" there to be gained.

[
It doesn't really matter what the cause is, it's up to them to change their behavior but they don't seem to be interested in dealing with it. Katsteve2012 is the perfect example.
I disagree in a very fundamental way. Behavior in this case cannot be changed so readily. There is a genetic factor which is not so easily overcome. Thus, my observation that black failure is not a local, national or regional phenomena. Rather, it is genetic.

Equality is not not something that nature recognizes. Rather, it is a human construct.

Some find this inherently racist. I don't give a rat's ass. Certain things must be recognized, be it sooner or later.
It doesn't matter why they're the way they are, what matters is whether or not they admit there's a problem. Like a drug addict or alcoholic, nothing's gonna change until you can admit you have a problem. They need leadership but they have none, and people like katsteve2012 are too selfish to lift a finger to help their own race. Nothing will ever change. Sad, because it doesn't have to be that way.

Obviously.

Bullshit.

You are mistaking "acting hurt" with a disregard for POINTLESS discussion. I place more value on my time than to waste it going back and forth with someone who is concientously stupid enough to criminalize the majority of an entire group of people.

Funny - I said the same thing.

Obviously.

Bullshit.

Ok. And?

[
It doesn't really matter what the cause is, it's up to them to change their behavior but they don't seem to be interested in dealing with it. Katsteve2012 is the perfect example.
I disagree in a very fundamental way. Behavior in this case cannot be changed so readily. There is a genetic factor which is not so easily overcome. Thus, my observation that black failure is not a local, national or regional phenomena. Rather, it is genetic.

Equality is not not something that nature recognizes. Rather, it is a human construct.

Some find this inherently racist. I don't give a rat's ass. Certain things must be recognized, be it sooner or later.
It doesn't matter why they're the way they are, what matters is whether or not they admit there's a problem. Like a drug addict or alcoholic, nothing's gonna change until you can admit you have a problem. They need leadership but they have none, and people like katsteve2012 are too selfish to lift a finger to help their own race. Nothing will ever change. Sad, because it doesn't have to be that way.

LMAO! At least be honest. Any misfortune or failure that befalls any black citizen likely beings you and most of you posting in this thread joy.......besides that, you have no idea who I help.

Instead of worrying about Black people maybe you should invest some time in suicide prevention amongst your caucasoid counterparts.

Former Chicago Superintendent of Police Garry McCarthy said Sunday that the Black Lives Matter movement was ultimately responsible for rising crimes rates in his city and nationally because it was making it harder for police to do their jobs.

McCarthy said that the movement was responsible for a rise in "noncompliance" — people refusing to cooperate or surrender to police.

"What is happening is — and this is ironic — that a movement with the goal of saving black lives is at this point is getting black lives taken because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks," McCarthy told New York radio talk show host John Catsimatidis.
Former Chicago top cop: Black Lives Matter killing blacks | Washington Examiner
Concern over racism and bad cops will NOT fix broken dysfunctional poor black communities. Focus on what IS truly causing blacks to slaughter each other, THAT is more to the point. focus on THAT, and the real problems in the dysfunctional poor black communities.

At least be honest. Any misfortune or failure that befalls any black citizen likely beings you and most of you posting in this thread joy.......
Maybe a psychiatrist can help you with your persecution complex. :itsok:

Don'the flatter yourself. It's practically impossible to be persecuted by some screwball on an anonymous website.
At least be honest. Any misfortune or failure that befalls any black citizen likely beings you and most of you posting in this thread joy.......

Now THAT'S funny. Persecuted on an anonymous website by an anonymous screwball?

Obviously.

Bullshit.

I was right - you were wrong.

Funny how that works, huh?

Obviously.

Bullshit.

You are entitled to your opinion. It's like a body part that everyone has. You do not have the privilege of choosing who I decide to talk to.

See how THAT works?

Bullshit.

You are entitled to your opinion. It's like a body part that everyone has. You do not have the privilege of choosing who I decide to talk to.

See how THAT works?

I have observed that you are not the least bit interested in talking WITH anyone, but totally absorbed in talking AT every one. Conversation does not appear to be a skill you possess, so you resort to lecturing.

See how THAT works?

I have observed that you are not the least bit interested in talking WITH anyone, but totally absorbed in talking AT every one. Conversation does not appear to be a skill you possess, so you resort to lecturing.[/Q

Congrats. You have an "opinion". This is a public forum, and we all have the freedom of choosing who we want to "converse" with or otherwise.

Don't like it? You are free to ignore me.

See how THAT works?

I have observed that you are not the least bit interested in talking WITH anyone, but totally absorbed in talking AT every one. Conversation does not appear to be a skill you possess, so you resort to lecturing.

Congrats. You have an "opinion". This is a public forum, and we all have the freedom of choosing who we want to "converse" with or otherwise.

Don't like it? You are free to ignore me.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back