"Black Lives Matter Killing Blacks"

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Former Chicago Superintendent of Police Garry McCarthy said Sunday that the Black Lives Matter movement was ultimately responsible for rising crimes rates in his city and nationally because it was making it harder for police to do their jobs.

McCarthy said that the movement was responsible for a rise in "noncompliance" — people refusing to cooperate or surrender to police.

"What is happening is — and this is ironic — that a movement with the goal of saving black lives is at this point is getting black lives taken because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks," McCarthy told New York radio talk show host John Catsimatidis.
Former Chicago top cop: Black Lives Matter killing blacks | Washington Examiner

I'd take Black Lives Matter more seriously if they marched against the Bloods or the Crips. If they had protests after black on black murder. If they helped to aide black people gain the skills necessary to get better jobs and pull themselves out economic ruin. If they didn't stand by while people (including some of them) set buildings on fire (which actually hurts their communities more than they were).

I'd take Black Lives Matter more seriously if they marched against the Bloods or the Crips. If they had protests after black on black murder. If they helped to aide black people gain the skills necessary to get better jobs and pull themselves out economic ruin. If they didn't stand by while people (including some of them) set buildings on fire (which actually hurts their communities more than they were).
The OP has some stupid sources so they're not worth addressing as far as I'm concerned. Your comment on the other hand seems somewhat like you're sincerely in a thought process. There are already community organizations that address those concerns. Black lives matter was ground breaking in being an organization that addresses police abuse.

It's thugs killing thugs. I see no reason for concern.
You know what....I respect you. I don't get the white obsession with black on black relationships. It's weird, unhealthy, and creepy. Mind their own fucking business. It's refreshing to see this from a white person

You know what....I respect you. I don't get the white obsession with black on black relationships. It's weird, unhealthy, and creepy. Mind their own fucking business. It's refreshing to see this from a white person
Yeah, but black people are killing us too, and robbing, raping, etc. We have the unfortunate position of having to live around your violent culture. I think that gives us plenty of reason to be concerned.

The OP has some stupid sources so they're not worth addressing as far as I'm concerned. Your comment on the other hand seems somewhat like you're sincerely in a thought process. There are already community organizations that address those concerns. Black lives matter was ground breaking in being an organization that addresses police abuse.

Those other organizations should be given more air time then to have their voice heard, or are we missing something?

Those other organizations should be given more air time then to have their voice heard, or are we missing something?

Huh???

Yeah, but black people are killing us too, and robbing, raping, etc. We have the unfortunate position of having to live around your violent culture. I think that gives us plenty of reason to be concerned.
Compared t what your ilk have done to decent Blacks, the deeds of a few back thugs would take a thousand years to break even.

Huh???

Well a good slogan goes a long way. Ive heard "hands up dont shoot" and "what do we want? dead cops. when do we want them? Now! " but what's the slogans of these other groups protesting the killings of citizens by gangs?

Media is not doing its job, we don't know any of those groups

Huh???

Well a good slogan goes a long way. Ive heard "hands up dont shoot" and "what do we want? dead cops. when do we want them? Now! " but what's the slogans of these other groups protesting the killings of citizens by gangs?

Media is not doing its job, we don't know any of those groups
Right! Blacks protesting against Black gang killings isn't newsworthy. White people don't want to hear about that. The majority would rather cling to the notion of the Black boogey man and the media understands that. It sells.

Unfortunately the same media that ignores Black protests against gang violence are quick to deflect from Black protests against cop killings by proclaiming that BLM ought to be concerned about the Back on Black homicide rate.

Former Chicago Superintendent of Police Garry McCarthy said Sunday that the Black Lives Matter movement was ultimately responsible for rising crimes rates in his city and nationally because it was making it harder for police to do their jobs.

McCarthy said that the movement was responsible for a rise in "noncompliance" — people refusing to cooperate or surrender to police.

"What is happening is — and this is ironic — that a movement with the goal of saving black lives is at this point is getting black lives taken because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks," McCarthy told New York radio talk show host John Catsimatidis.

McCarthy was FIRED in the wake of backlash from the murder of an unarmed Black man by cops. I read the link and have concluded that he is just a butt hurt idiot who is lashing out at the organization that got him kicked off the force. According to media reports, the Chicago murder rate has been ongoing for decades, years before Black Lives Matter existed.

Thank you. It's one thing if they want to kill each other. Quite another when they want to kill me.

Compared t what your ilk have done to decent Blacks, the deeds of a few back thugs would take a thousand years to break even.
In my lifetime, my "ilk" have been a lot more hospitable than theyve been treated in return. I could give 2 shits about the bad things some people did before my time. History is filled with people doing bad shit. Whats that got to do with me? I live in the now. If youre trying to "break even" by attacking me when ive done nothing wrong, that makes you a piece of shit.

Last edited:
In my lifetime, my "ilk" have been a lot more hospitable than theyve been treated in return. I could give 2 shits about the bad things some people did before my time. History is filled with people doing bad shit. Whats that got to do with me? I live in the now. If youre trying to "break even" by attacking me when ive done nothing wrong, that makes you a piece of shit.

If you can't stand being painted with a broad brush don't use one on others.BTW, I've seen some of your biased posts and you certainly aren't a liberal. You are proud of it.
What the hell kind of image do you think you are projecting when you say stupid shit like
"We have the unfortunate position of having to live around your violent culture?" In one fell swoop you have indicted the entire Black community as being a violent culture.

That false statement alerts me that you are the same ilk as the KKK, the alt right or a modern konservative as opposed to a true conservative.. And yes, you ILK has done more damage to DECENT Blacks than a few thugs ( NOTE I SAID A FEW THUGS) could do to your community in a thousand years. There is nothing in that sentence that implies that I would want to break even by attacking YOU. You are just too damn stupid to understand what you read.

McCarthy was FIRED in the wake of backlash from the murder of an unarmed Black man by cops. I read the link and have concluded that he is just a butt hurt idiot who is lashing out at the organization that got him kicked off the force. According to media reports, the Chicago murder rate has been ongoing for decades, years before Black Lives Matter existed.
Do a little more research and see how dramatically the Chicago black on black murder rate spiked in 2016 amid all the black lives matter bullshit.

Oh, and how about all of the various black groups champion and end to the "snitches get stitches" crap that's so prevelant in the hoods. How fucking stupid is that? Blood all over their streets, witnesses abound, but, no, we can't tell the poh-leece who done it. Great. Now get in the "next innocent victim" line for your chance to get killed while the criminals are shooting it out in the streets.

The bloods and the crips are a joke. The real threat are the Mexican gangs.

Do a little more research and see how dramatically the Chicago black on black murder rate spiked in 2016 amid all the black lives matter bullshit.

Oh, and how about all of the various black groups champion and end to the "snitches get stitches" crap that's so prevelant in the hoods. How fucking stupid is that? Blood all over their streets, witnesses abound, but, no, we can't tell the poh-leece who done it. Great. Now get in the "next innocent victim" line for your chance to get killed while the criminals are shooting it out in the streets.

You still haven't produced any evidence that Black Lives Matter caused the murder rate to spike in Chicago. Why has't it spiked as much in other cities where Black lives Matter is a presence. McCarthy isn't a social scientist, he wasn't even a good cop yet you are drooling all over his words like they are vanilla cookies dipped in Kool-Aid.

Black Lives Matter should change it's name to Cops Murder Blacks. It is a sham organization, founded on a lie and given credibility by Obama and Holder.

If they gave a shit about Black Lives then they would be front and center protesting inner city conditions in Chicago, LA, New York, Baltimore etc. Democrat policies have turned these once stable communities into drug fueled killing fields.

Forum List

Back