Black Harvard professor's study concludes Blacks are NOT shot by cops more than Whites

The study concludes Blacks are harassed more, touched more, shoved into a wall more, handcuffed more BUT not shot more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

Yep, and they aren't given harsher sentences either, as another study shows, and they commit around half the average 42,000 physical attacks on police officers every year, too, which makes the number of ' police shootings' statistically non-existent and a non-issue. they also commit 92% of violent crimes in NYC, according to another study. All the whining is purely media fiction and nonsense, but let's not let facts get in the way of meaningless diversions away from real issues, eh?

This does seem to be one of the most contentious election years, and we have not even gotten past the conventions yet.
Not filled with overwhelming national pride. Not even excited by the Olympics either. Just not feeling it this year.
I want to hibernate till at least February of next year some days.

Is the feeling of small town american pride gone for good? I feel like I am from a different "age" not just a different century.

Well, just go embrace some 'Diversity' at the annual 'Up Your Alley' street fair in San Francisco, and enjoy some of those LGBT Community Values' for a couple days. Maybe it has that 'small town feel' you're seeking.

Forum List

Back