The Right’s Race Deafness

I am a white man so anything I imagine must be so.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Last edited:
1, No need to respond to what makes absolutely no sense. As for hate, some Democrats are rich and they still are very hateful, shown by their hatred of white people, America, American workers, Israel, Christians, military members, police, gun owners, and defenders against Islam.

Again, Muslims aren't bothering me, and if the Zionists want to live in the middle of people who want to kill them, it's Darwinism in action.

But you miss the point. Pretty young intern gets more attention from the boss than some Chinese lady who busted her ass for the company for a decade. You see the problem there?

2. I don't know what DWB stands for, but coming from you I couldn't care less, since your words are so laughably irrelevant. And no, AA does not make up for anything. Depriving people of what they earn and deserve is just evil, regardless of the identities of the beneficiaries and victims. Anyone who is lowlife enough would support affirmative action, should be made to pay reparations$$$$$$$$$$ to the million of victims of it.

Except this isn't a case of them "Earning" anything. No one owes you a job. You send in a resume, you takes your chances. Now, personally, as someone who deals in this process and has written thousands of resume for job seekers, the system is TRULY broken. Even without affirmative action vs. race bias, you are talking about who had the best resume written by someone else and who did the best in two interviews. This is actually an insane way to hire people.

If you are a 'victim' of Affirmative Action, it's because you are a white trash loser... Period.

3. How laughable for you to talk about unions and fair wages, while you support the worst assault on American workers in American history (legal and illegal immigration). Go tell the workers fired, after 25 year on the job, to make room for low wage illegal aliens, about fair wages.

Except real Americans don't want to do those jobs. I don't have to worry about illegal immigration, my job couldn't be done by an illegal immigrant. Been fired a few times, never was replaced by an illegal alien. Did have a situation where I and another senior buyer were let go from a company, and the girl they kept happened to be the daughter of a friend of a company big-wig.

4. As for the pretty white intern, I suppose the boss would have asked any pretty woman out to lunch over those not as pretty, without turnig it into an anti-white racial thing, like racists like you do.

Actually, a fifty year old man trying to impress a 20 year old is kind of creepy. (I do think that this guy was kind of going through a mid-life crisis, he only hung around with younger folks). But the fact is, if the nice Chinese lady worked for your company for a decade, you kind of take some time to thank her for her service.

Then again, if he treated her decently, she wouldn't have taken her skill set and gone somewhere else.

This resolution was defeated, allowing Muslim men to continue to rape, kill, beat, torture, and mutilate women, with no opposition from NOW. Or what we might call the National Organization NOT for Women.

As well it should have been. It was kind of racist. Wow. People in war zones do horrible things. Did you check out what Christian Germans did during WWII? My dad liberated a concentration camp called Nordhausen... it was pretty bad.

A for unions, maybe if you all didn't have such awful policies on immigration, Islam, AA, guns, gays , etc just maybe you'd still have enough AMERICAN voters to win a presidential election, without having to import foreigners for votes. Like me, for instance. I was a Democrat (and Green) for 40 years, before I woke up and saw the light. Yeah, I know all about your talking points. I've been there.

I'm sure you are a like a lot of uneducated white people who now vote for the Nazis... You get replaced by a machine and the GOP tells you to blame the darkies and you salute and march.

I used to be Republican, until I realized the white dude in the corner office was my real enemy, not the person of color sitting next to me trying her best to pay the bills, just like I was.

A for unions, maybe if you all didn't have such awful policies on immigration, Islam, AA, guns, gays , etc just maybe you'd still have enough AMERICAN voters to win a presidential election, without having to import foreigners for votes. Like me, for instance. I was a Democrat (and Green) for 40 years, before I woke up and saw the light. Yeah, I know all about your talking points. I've been there.

I'm sure you are a like a lot of uneducated white people who now vote for the Nazis... You get replaced by a machine and the GOP tells you to blame the darkies and you salute and march.

I used to be Republican, until I realized the white dude in the corner office was my real enemy, not the person of color sitting next to me trying her best to pay the bills, just like I was.

Exactly. This is the way it's always been. Whites in power have played working class whites like a Stradivarius since the mid 1600's and they have fallen for the race baiting every time.

Again, Muslims aren't bothering me, and if the Zionists want to live in the middle of people who want to kill them, it's Darwinism in action.

But you miss the point. Pretty young intern gets more attention from the boss than some Chinese lady who busted her ass for the company for a decade. You see the problem there?

Except this isn't a case of them "Earning" anything. No one owes you a job. You send in a resume, you takes your chances. Now, personally, as someone who deals in this process and has written thousands of resume for job seekers, the system is TRULY broken. Even without affirmative action vs. race bias, you are talking about who had the best resume written by someone else and who did the best in two interviews. This is actually an insane way to hire people.

If you are a 'victim' of Affirmative Action, it's because you are a white trash loser... Period.

Except real Americans don't want to do those jobs. I don't have to worry about illegal immigration, my job couldn't be done by an illegal immigrant. Been fired a few times, never was replaced by an illegal alien. Did have a situation where I and another senior buyer were let go from a company, and the girl they kept happened to be the daughter of a friend of a company big-wig.

Actually, a fifty year old man trying to impress a 20 year old is kind of creepy. (I do think that this guy was kind of going through a mid-life crisis, he only hung around with younger folks). But the fact is, if the nice Chinese lady worked for your company for a decade, you kind of take some time to thank her for her service.

Then again, if he treated her decently, she wouldn't have taken her skill set and gone somewhere else.

As well it should have been. It was kind of racist. Wow. People in war zones do horrible things. Did you check out what Christian Germans did during WWII? My dad liberated a concentration camp called Nordhausen... it was pretty bad.
1. Muslims aren't bothering you ? HAHA. Look at the information-deprived liberal. Thinks that jihad terrorism won't ever touch him.
Never heard of Islamization. Never heard of Lina Morales, Stephen Coughlin, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Argenbright Security, et al victims of Islamization. Never heard of the Explanatory Memorandum (or maybe he wants to join up with the Muslim Brotherhood guys who are out to destroy America),

2. NO, I certainly DON'T see any problem with a guy who chooses a woman whom he sees as more attactive to him, over one he sees as less attractive. It is opposition to normal, ordinary things like this that makes liberals be called mentally disturbed.

3. If one is a victim of affirmative action, it is because racist trashbags like you, without morals, support it.

4. "Those" jobs are the same as any jibs The "jobs Americans wont do" idea was disproven 15 years ago, when CIS did a study of hundreds of US occupations. The study re re-done again this year, of 474 occupations, showed that of the 474 civilian occupations, only six are majority immigrant (legal and illegal). These six occupations account for 1 percent of the total U.S.
Also, the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous US jibs are being done by Americans (ex. US troops overseas, firefighter, coal miners)

5. Oh, it should have been defeated, HA HA, so I see that therefore you clearly support wife beating, rape, pedophilia, torture, and mutilation of women. Well, this shows why you and all other deranged liberal lunatics must be defeated, or this country will be destroyed.

upload_2018-12-19_16-50-55.jpeg

I was a Democrat (and Green) for 40 years, before I woke up and saw the light. Yeah, I know all about your talking points. I've been there.

And you a like a lot of information-deprived liberals, victims of liberal OMMISION media and the American MISeducation system,who vote for gun grabber, overregulator, PC speech Nazis,....….You follow the leaders who tell you to help foreign invaders take jobs from Americans, to like Muslims despite their open sedition, and kiss the asses of anyone who will vote for your deranged party.You salute and march.

Last edited:
Exactly. This is the way it's always been. Whites in power have played working class whites like a Stradivarius since the mid 1600's and they have fallen for the race baiting every time.
That's what you do. You follow the ant-white line, pretending that you're oppressed (when you get affirmative action and lots of other preferences).

1. Muslims aren't bothering you ? HAHA. Look at the information-deprived liberal. Thinks that jihad terrorism won't ever touch him.
Never heard of Islamization. Never heard of Lina Morales, Stephen Coughlin, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Argenbright Security, et al victims of Islamization. Never heard of the Explanatory Memorandum (or maybe he wants to join up with the Muslim Brotherhood guys who are out to destroy America),

Never heard of any of them, they don't bother me a bit. we have a problem with that part of the world because we keep sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and complain about getting stung. The rich get their profits and the poor come back in body bags.

Joe's plan for peace. Put the kids of the rich and the politicians into an elite airborne unit that is the first to be deployed to a war zone... and you'd be amazed how quickly they'd discover the importance of peace.

2. NO, I certainly DON'T see any problem with a guy who chooses a woman whom he sees as more attactive to him, over one he sees as less attractive. It is opposition to normal, ordinary things like this that makes liberals be called mentally disturbed.

It's not his job to "choose a woman", it's his job to motivate and recognize his team.. which he didn't do here. And again, I don't think this fellow was racist. Worked with him for 7 years, and never saw him say anything like that. What I did see is that he showed a bias towards young white people and against older employees and employees of color.

Also, the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous US jibs are being done by Americans (ex. US troops overseas, firefighter, coal miners)

All of which are either unionized or have really, really good benefits. We are talking about crappy jobs like picking lettuce and washing dishes... jobs I wouldn't do and neither would you. Well, maybe you would, you seem like kind of a loser.

5. Oh, it should have been defeated, HA HA, so I see that therefore you clearly support wife beating, rape, pedophilia, torture, and mutilation of women. Well, this shows why you and all other deranged liberal lunatics must be defeated, or this country will be destroyed.

No, I just think that you really can't peg any of those things on any one religion. Fuck, I grew up Catholic, and we all knew you didn't let yourself get caught in a room alone with one of their priests...

And you a like a lot of information-deprived liberals, victims of liberal OMMISION media and the American MISeducation system,who vote for gun grabber, overregulator, PC speech Nazis,....….You follow the leaders who tell you to help foreign invaders take jobs from Americans, to like Muslims despite their open sedition, and kiss the asses of anyone who will vote for your deranged party.You salute and march.

Naw.. man. 10 years ago, I realized that only idiots and millionaires vote Republican. I refuse to be an idiot and I know I am not a millionaire nor am I likely to become one.

That's what you do. You follow the ant-white line, pretending that you're oppressed (when you get affirmative action and lots of other preferences).

th

Here's one for ya.

Straight from:

By Jack Hunter

Too many conservatives give the impression that refusing to listen to black perspectives is a point of pride.

Over the last week, many conservatives seemed to be unified around one narrative: Race or racism had absolutely nothing to do with the Michael Brown and Eric Garner killings, the protesters had simply made it such and this led to the tragic murder of two New York City police officers.

The shooting of an 18-year-old black male by a white officer in Berkeley, Missouri, near Ferguson, on Tuesday—accompanied by a video that appeared to support the cop’s actions—reinforced this narrative among conservatives. So did the senseless riot that followed.

Many conservatives believe race or racism was never a factor at all in the Brown and Garner cases, or in most of these types of cases. Many insist that the protesters were just making all this stuff up.

Who disagrees with this? Black people.

In poll after poll after poll after poll after poll—strong majorities of black Americans have consistently said that race plays a role in how law enforcement is applied and how the justice system is conducted in the United States.

We know that black teenagers are 21 times more likely to be shot by the police than whites. We know that 1 in 3 black men can expect to go to jail in their lifetime. We know that 1 in every 15 black males in the U.S. is currently incarcerated. We know black offenders receive longer sentences than white offenders. We know that despite the same rate of use of marijuana, blacks are 4 times more likely to be arrested.

Black NYPD police officers give some perspective. Reuters reported on Tuesday:

Reuters interviewed 25 African American male officers on the NYPD, 15 of whom are retired and 10 of whom are still serving. All but one said that, when off duty and out of uniform, they had been victims of racial profiling, which refers to using race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed a crime.

The officers said this included being pulled over for no reason, having their heads slammed against their cars, getting guns brandished in their faces, being thrown into prison vans and experiencing stop and frisks while shopping. The majority of the officers said they had been pulled over multiple times while driving. Five had had guns pulled on them.

On the Garner killing, Reuters added, “Said one officer from the 106th Precinct in Queens, ‘That could have been any one of us.”

These are just a few of the statistical realities and perspectives black Americans know too well, and through which they viewed the Michael Brown and Eric Garner controversies. It’s almost impossible to imagine them not seeing a racial component.

But are blacks just misperceiving these circumstances as racism, as many conservatives seem to think? Or have black men and women have observed things in their communities for a very long time that many outside their communities aren’t aware of?

Is this even a possibility? Many conservatives: Nope.

Years ago, I used to say inflammatory things as a conservative radio shock jock, “The Southern Avenger,” knowing it would generate a certain animosity, even racial.

I thought it was a badge of honor, that this was my role. I believed part of being a conservative was simply to ignore minority criticism, or perhaps to point to other minorities who agreed with me. Over the years, I’ve changed my mind significantly.

But do many and perhaps most conservatives subscribe to this mindset? I must ask—particularly given recent events and the reactions to them—is part of being conservative just not caring what black people think? It should be noted that there were diverse conservative opinions about the Eric Garner decision.

Conservatives do not need to agree with every criticism made by black Americans of law enforcement and our justice system, but they do need, at a bare minimum, to consider them. They need to acknowledge that they exist.

They need to listen.

I had no problem recognizing the racial component of the Michael Brown incident. He and another black thug shoplifted a convenience store, bruiser Mikey pushing the diminutive manager around in the process, and then walked down the middle of a street together where they stuck out like sore thumbs to the cop on the lookout for two guys matching their descriptions he’d gotten via police radio. From that point on had everything escalated as it did except that the cop was a black guy, Brown would have still ended up dead by police suicide.

Never heard of any of them, they don't bother me a bit. we have a problem with that part of the world because we keep sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and complain about getting stung. The rich get their profits and the poor come back in body bags.

Joe's plan for peace. Put the kids of the rich and the politicians into an elite airborne unit that is the first to be deployed to a war zone... and you'd be amazed how quickly they'd discover the importance of peace.

It's not his job to "choose a woman", it's his job to motivate and recognize his team.. which he didn't do here. And again, I don't think this fellow was racist. Worked with him for 7 years, and never saw him say anything like that. What I did see is that he showed a bias towards young white people and against older employees and employees of color.

All of which are either unionized or have really, really good benefits. We are talking about crappy jobs like picking lettuce and washing dishes... jobs I wouldn't do and neither would you. Well, maybe you would, you seem like kind of a loser.

No, I just think that you really can't peg any of those things on any one religion. Fuck, I grew up Catholic, and we all knew you didn't let yourself get caught in a room alone with one of their priests...

Naw.. man. 10 years ago, I realized that only idiots and millionaires vote Republican. I refuse to be an idiot and I know I am not a millionaire nor am I likely to become one.
JOEY!!! :biggrin:

1. The names I posted are THIS part of the world. All victims of Islamization HERE in the US. But Joe never hear of them, because his liberal OMISSION media doesn't report on Islamization. In fact, after 15 years of watching them, I have never heard any of them say the word "Islamization" even once. I'll bet Joe doesn't even know what it means. :laugh:

Peace is important, all right. Here's how you keep it.
th

2. He wasn't showing a bias toward employees, he was showing a bias to whom he was physically attracted to, as all men do. :rolleyes:

3. YOU'RE talking about picking lettuce and washing dishes, I'm talking about ALL jobs, which illegal aliens do. Like 474 occupations that CIS studied.

4. No, we can't peg all those things on a "religion". But we sure can peg them on Islam, since they're all advocated (if not commanded) in the Koran. (not in any Christian book or doctrine)

5. 9 years ago, after the Fort Hood massacre, I realized that only idiots and ass-kissers vote Democrat. I refuse to be an idiot, and I know I am not a ass-kisser of Muslims, Blacks, FemiNazis, or illegal aliens, nor am I likely to become one. :biggrin:

I had no problem recognizing the racial component of the Michael Brown incident. He and another black thug shoplifted a convenience store, bruiser Mikey pushing the diminutive manager around in the process,

You mean he pushed him once after he refused to give him the merchandise he had traded pot for the day before?

and then walked down the middle of a street together where they stuck out like sore thumbs to the cop on the lookout for two guys matching their descriptions he’d gotten via police radio.

Yup... how dare these black kids walk in the middle of the street! Don't these darkies know their place!!!!

From that point on had everything escalated as it did except that the cop was a black guy, Brown would have still ended up dead by police suicide.

Did you read Occifer's Wilson's testimony? The guy was scared of black people. Black people were really scary to him.

But the reality. The kid had his hands up (according to multiple witnesses) and was over 100 feet away when the six fatal shots hit him.

1. The names I posted are THIS part of the world. All victims of Islamization HERE in the US. But Joe never hear of them, because his liberal OMISSION media doesn't report on Islamization. In fact, after 15 years of watching them, I have never heard any of them say the word "Islamization" even once. I'll bet Joe doesn't even know what it means.

No, it's just another case of you getting worked up by scary darkies. The reality is, you are more likely to be murdered by someone you know, not a scary dark person.

2. He wasn't showing a bias toward employees, he was showing a bias to whom he was physically attracted to, as all men do.

Um... no. Actually, he was kind of working out his midlife crisis, and it was kind of pathetic... and maybe a little funny unless you were an older employee of color who busted his or her ass for no recognition while he took two hour lunches with the cool kids.

And he wasn't even the worst person I ever worked for.

3. YOU'RE talking about picking lettuce and washing dishes, I'm talking about ALL jobs, which illegal aliens do. Like 474 occupations that CIS studied.

funny, never saw an illegal in my former occupation, and I did it for 30 years before I started my own company.

How could this be?

Peace is important, all right. Here's how you keep it.

by invading other countries and pissing people off? Hey, fuckhead, we've been in the Middle East since 1990, when are we finally going to get this "Peace" you guys keep talking about. Maybe you should read up on the Crusades... they went on for 200 years and no one got near that "Peace" thing, either.

You want peace... KEEP THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR PART OF THE WORLD.

Like I said, I have my great plan for peace. Take the kids of all the rich assholes and politicians, and put them in an airborne unit that will be the first deployed to any war zone. You'd be AMAZED how fast we'd find peace then.

5. 9 years ago, after the Fort Hood massacre, I realized that only idiots and ass-kissers vote Democrat. I refuse to be an idiot, and I know I am not a ass-kisser of Muslims, Blacks, FemiNazis, or illegal aliens, nor am I likely to become one.

Let me get this straight. Hasan enlisted when a Republican was in charge, (Ronald Reagan) and was commissioned as an officer by another Republican (Bush-43) and it was the Democrats fault he shot up Fort Hood.

Here's the real reason why Fort Hood happened. Because of what we called "Officer's Country" when I was in. The officers all covered for each other's bad behavior. Even though Hasan probably should have been shown the door because he was nuts, he wasn't.

4. No, we can't peg all those things on a "religion". But we sure can peg them on Islam, since they're all advocated (if not commanded) in the Koran. (not in any Christian book or doctrine)

Again, their religion isn't any crazier than yours... Shit, even atheists can do really awful things... just ask Mao and Stalin.

Christians used to kill each other over whether or not the bread really turns into Jesus.

Give me a fucking break...

Here's how you have peace with Islam. Keep out of their part of the world. Stop arming crazy people like Saddam and Bin Laden because the CIA says they are swell guys. Stop propping up the fucking Zionist Entity.

No, I won't give you a break, You're a dangerous lunatic who badly needs psychiatric care, and you have no idea how deranged you are. Everything you post is idiotic lunacy, that doesn't even deserve the dignity of a response.

And there's really no need to respond to your maniacal, incredibly ignorant posts, because 99% of readers will see them for what they are, brush them off, and move on to normal posting.

I'm putting you on IGNORE. From now on, I won't see your worthless trash. You couldn't score a 10% on my Islamization Quiz or my Race/Crime Quiz, and you know it, which is why after years gone by, you've never dared to take them. You know nothing, and you have nothing to say, other than what leftist crazies feed you.

But the reality. The kid had his hands up (according to multiple witnesses) and was over 100 feet away when the six fatal shots hit him.
Those "witnesses" recanted, you idiot, after they were threatened with perjury. Some of them revealed they weren't even there, at all. You're a fool.

Here's one for ya.

Straight from:

By Jack Hunter

Too many conservatives give the impression that refusing to listen to black perspectives is a point of pride.

Over the last week, many conservatives seemed to be unified around one narrative: Race or racism had absolutely nothing to do with the Michael Brown and Eric Garner killings, the protesters had simply made it such and this led to the tragic murder of two New York City police officers.

The shooting of an 18-year-old black male by a white officer in Berkeley, Missouri, near Ferguson, on Tuesday—accompanied by a video that appeared to support the cop’s actions—reinforced this narrative among conservatives. So did the senseless riot that followed.

Many conservatives believe race or racism was never a factor at all in the Brown and Garner cases, or in most of these types of cases. Many insist that the protesters were just making all this stuff up.

In poll after poll after poll after poll after poll—strong majorities of black Americans have consistently said that race plays a role in how law enforcement is applied and how the justice system is conducted in the United States.

We know that black teenagers are 21 times more likely to be shot by the police than whites. We know that 1 in 3 black men can expect to go to jail in their lifetime. We know that 1 in every 15 black males in the U.S. is currently incarcerated. We know black offenders receive longer sentences than white offenders. We know that despite the same rate of use of marijuana, blacks are 4 times more likely to be arrested.

Reuters interviewed 25 African American male officers on the NYPD, 15 of whom are retired and 10 of whom are still serving. All but one said that, when off duty and out of uniform, they had been victims of racial profiling, which refers to using race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed a crime.

The officers said this included being pulled over for no reason, having their heads slammed against their cars, getting guns brandished in their faces, being thrown into prison vans and experiencing stop and frisks while shopping. The majority of the officers said they had been pulled over multiple times while driving. Five had had guns pulled on them.

On the Garner killing, Reuters added, “Said one officer from the 106th Precinct in Queens, ‘That could have been any one of us.”

These are just a few of the statistical realities and perspectives black Americans know too well, and through which they viewed the Michael Brown and Eric Garner controversies. It’s almost impossible to imagine them not seeing a racial component.

But are blacks just misperceiving these circumstances as racism, as many conservatives seem to think? Or have black men and women have observed things in their communities for a very long time that many outside their communities aren’t aware of?

Years ago, I used to say inflammatory things as a conservative radio shock jock, “The Southern Avenger,” knowing it would generate a certain animosity, even racial.

I thought it was a badge of honor, that this was my role. I believed part of being a conservative was simply to ignore minority criticism, or perhaps to point to other minorities who agreed with me. Over the years, I’ve changed my mind significantly.

But do many and perhaps most conservatives subscribe to this mindset? I must ask—particularly given recent events and the reactions to them—is part of being conservative just not caring what black people think? It should be noted that there were diverse conservative opinions about the Eric Garner decision.

Conservatives do not need to agree with every criticism made by black Americans of law enforcement and our justice system, but they do need, at a bare minimum, to consider them. They need to acknowledge that they exist.

They need to listen.

I had no problem recognizing the racial component of the Michael Brown incident. He and another black thug shoplifted a convenience store, bruiser Mikey pushing the diminutive manager around in the process, and then walked down the middle of a street together where they stuck out like sore thumbs to the cop on the lookout for two guys matching their descriptions he’d gotten via police radio. From that point on had everything escalated as it did except that the cop was a black guy, Brown would have still ended up dead by police suicide.

Actually your story is fiction but that is what's expected here.

No, I won't give you a break, You're a dangerous lunatic who badly needs psychiatric care, and you have no idea how deranged you are. Everything you post is idiotic lunacy, that doesn't even deserve the dignity of a response.

And there's really no need to respond to your maniacal, incredibly ignorant posts, because 99% of readers will see them for what they are, brush them off, and move on to normal posting.

I'm putting you on IGNORE. From now on, I won't see your worthless trash. You couldn't score a 10% on my Islamization Quiz or my Race/Crime Quiz, and you know it, which is why after years gone by, you've never dared to take them. You know nothing, and you have nothing to say, other than what leftist crazies feed you.

You got your ass handed to you so it'd time to run away. You are the deranged lunatic, not Joe.

Here's one for ya.

Straight from:

By Jack Hunter

They need to listen.

Aw, I know Jack. Ha. I didn't know he was writing over there, I never really read that site unless I click on someone's link. Gosh. American Conservative isn't really what I'd call a conservative platform, though. Hm.

I had no problem recognizing the racial component of the Michael Brown incident. He and another black thug shoplifted a convenience store, bruiser Mikey pushing the diminutive manager around in the process,

You mean he pushed him once after he refused to give him the merchandise he had traded pot for the day before?

and then walked down the middle of a street together where they stuck out like sore thumbs to the cop on the lookout for two guys matching their descriptions he’d gotten via police radio.

Yup... how dare these black kids walk in the middle of the street! Don't these darkies know their place!!!!

From that point on had everything escalated as it did except that the cop was a black guy, Brown would have still ended up dead by police suicide.

Did you read Occifer's Wilson's testimony? The guy was scared of black people. Black people were really scary to him.

I’m not quite sure where to draw the line here between you’re just plain full of shit or outright lying again. Tend to lean towards lying as the whole class knows you’re of the serial variety.

The soon-to-be-dead black criminal thug strong-armed the store guy after reaching over the counter to steal a pack of cigarillos, according to grand jury testimony given by criminal Brown’s accomplice, Dorian Johnson. The trading pot story was but one of many bullshit allegations made up by lying JoeyB Dolezal types surrounding the incident.

My comment about the two criminal thugs walking down the middle of the street had nothing to do with them being black, dipshit. It was a stupid thing to do because it drew more attention to them than had they mixed in with folks on the sidewalk where they belonged.

Your allegation Brown had his hands up is pure bullshit, totally disproved by the grand jury investigation based on the testimony of several black people who witnessed the entire incident. That lie was first floated by accomplice Dorian Wilson at the scene along with further lies, also disproven, that Brown was on his knees, hands in the air and begging Wilson not to shoot him, but Wilson did anyway. In the back of the head no less, which really helped tork off the gathering crowd, but of course three autopsies failed to find a wound on the back of the dead head.

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy lying New Year.

Forum List

Back