Black Harvard professor's study concludes Blacks are NOT shot by cops more than Whites

This does seem to be one of the most contentious election years, and we have not even gotten past the conventions yet.
Not filled with overwhelming national pride. Not even excited by the Olympics either. Just not feeling it this year.
I want to hibernate till at least February of next year some days.

Is the feeling of small town american pride gone for good? I feel like I am from a different "age" not just a different century.

You are so spot on.......younger people don't realize. Like you, I feel like my country is going away.....the multiculturalist bs and PCness has taken over. Still, at least 50% of the country feels like we do my friend and you kinda get this feeling that our side has had enough of the anti-traditionalist shit. That's a good thing.........some seminal moments are in the wind.....starting to see some good signs like here in New York a few months ago, progressive assholes lit a fire in a park for a protest and burned the American flag and a bunch of bikers came in and put an end to that.........the limpwristers scattered like roaches and were not seen or heard from again. I think the upcoming push comes to shove stuff is going to be a little more shoving on our side......the fairies are going to take their bats and balls and go home.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

The study concludes Blacks are harassed more, touched more, shoved into a wall more, handcuffed more BUT not shot more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0
The truth matters NOT when it conflicts with the left's dogma.

Read Big Ear's speech yesterday...it is full of lies, distortions, and propaganda. Once again he race baits...he must keep blacks on the D plantation and keep dividing Americans. A divided America is good for business.

Get rid of the police? How stupid can this woman be?

The shooter in Dallas was 100% Racist, how does getting rid of the police force change this?

Who vetted this woman before she was placed in the audience?

Wait, did I just hear a member of BLM call for the abolishment of police ?

Yes you did, Black Lives Matter is in the same arena as the Klu Klux Klan, the Black Panthers, the Aryan Brotherhood and the rest of the so called Hate Groups...

The study concludes Blacks are harassed more, touched more, shoved into a wall more, handcuffed more BUT not shot more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

He concluded there is no proof of bias. LMAO, how do you measure bias?

He also concluded: “Who the hell wants to have a police officer put their hand on them or yell and scream at them? It’s an awful experience,” he said. “Every black man I know has had this experience. Every one of them. It is hard to believe that the world is your oyster if the police can rough you up without punishment. And when I talked to minority youth, almost every single one of them mentions lower-level uses of force as the reason why they believe the world is corrupt.”

Get rid of the police? How stupid can this woman be?

The shooter in Dallas was 100% Racist, how does getting rid of the police force change this?

Who vetted this woman before she was placed in the audience?

Wait, did I just hear a member of BLM call for the abolishment of police ?

Yes you did, Black Lives Matter is in the same arena as the Klu Klux Klan, the Black Panthers, the Aryan Brotherhood and the rest of the so called Hate Groups...

They are the same if no murder is just like lotta murder.

He also concluded: “Who the hell wants to have a police officer put their hand on them or yell and scream at them? It’s an awful experience,” he said. “Every black man I know has had this experience. Every one of them. It is hard to believe that the world is your oyster if the police can rough you up without punishment. And when I talked to minority youth, almost every single one of them mentions lower-level uses of force as the reason why they believe the world is corrupt.”

Of course it may be that they don't learn to behave themselves or respect authority. Hell, it's debatable if they truley understand what a true authority figure is.

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

With a 70% majority of black youth being brought up in single parent (or less) homes there's little doubt this confusion exists.

Yes he found biases in the way blacks are treated by the police, but he found that there were no biases in shootings.

Yes he found biases in the way blacks are treated by the police, but he found that there were no biases in shootings.

Doesnt that bother you?

Of course it may be that they don't learn to behave themselves or respect authority. Hell, it's debatable if they truley understand what a true authority figure is.

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

With a 70% majority of black youth being brought up in single parent (or less) homes there's little doubt this confusion exists.

No one else is responsible for cops actions but themselves

Doesnt that bother you?

Yes, it's got to stop' but the main narative that is coming out of BLM , is that blacks are shot much more than any other group. We see according to this study that it is simply not true.

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

Says a member of a race that allows 70% of it young to be raised by a single parent.

The blind will never see

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

Says a member of a race that allows 70% of it young to be raised by a single parent.

The blind will never see

Fathers aren't important in the black community.

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

The blind will never see

That doesnt mean blacks are responsible for cops actions either

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

The blind will never see

So much so that when blacks complain about unfair targeting and sentencing of black men whites care so much about daddies that they defend targeting those same fathers!

Thanks for all your help. :rolleyes:

:boohoo:

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

The blind will never see

So much so that when blacks complain about unfair targeting and sentencing of black men whites care so much about daddies that they defend targeting those same fathers!

Thanks for all your help. :rolleyes:

Nope, that's not what's happening. Your communities lack of responsibilty toward the proper raising of your children leads them to a life of poverty and lawlessness.

It's become so laughingly clear to everyone that it's cost your race most of its credibility.

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

The blind will never see

Sad, they are the exception and not the rule

Forum List

Back