Black Harvard professor's study concludes Blacks are NOT shot by cops more than Whites

And of course the left wingers ignore this......why? The guy who did it is a left winger, he is black, and he went in thinking the opposite was true.....now.....he knows the truth.......and he actually put it onto paper...with research to back it up....

That is why you hear the sound of the wind.....

Did you guys happen to catch Megan Kelly's panel on race relations last night? This study was brought up and the activist blacks blew it off.

Did you guys happen to catch Megan Kelly's panel on race relations last night? This study was brought up and the activist blacks blew it off.

That doesn't surprise me....

She messed up her hair...she looks like the wife from House Of Cards.........

Lady in red was rude and highly bias and irrational

The others when they got to speak for the most part made reasonable points.

Sorry but the one lady, all I wanted was to put a garbage can over her head, filled with garbage.

Lady in red was rude and highly bias and irrational

The others when they got to speak for the most part made reasonable points.

Sorry but the one lady, all I wanted was to put a garbage can over her head, filled with garbage.

I tuned in that Kelly Town Hall...............scary stuff. You talk about dummies..........you come away from that and say to yourself, "Fuck.......this country is in deep........a lot of real zombies out there. No hope!"

Yep.....the black activists continued on as if the study was never brought up.

Until BLM is declared a terror organization, gonna be some real tough times and somebody is going to be doing lots and lots of losing!!!:coffee:

Ammo up s0ns!!! After that Megyn Kelly show, my wife...........who dated a couple of black guys when she was young..........says to me, "I want you to take me to the range next week!". Damn near fell off the couch.......usually, I have to drag her out there once or twice a year just to stay somewhat familiar with the shotty and the Circuit Judge.

You hear these people who are totally fucked and your head spins like :wtf:

This does seem to be one of the most contentious election years, and we have not even gotten past the conventions yet.
Not filled with overwhelming national pride. Not even excited by the Olympics either. Just not feeling it this year.
I want to hibernate till at least February of next year some days.

Is the feeling of small town american pride gone for good? I feel like I am from a different "age" not just a different century.

Forum List

Back