Black Harvard professor's study concludes Blacks are NOT shot by cops more than Whites

Of course it may be that they don't learn to behave themselves or respect authority. Hell, it's debatable if they truley understand what a true authority figure is.

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

With a 70% majority of black youth being brought up in single parent (or less) homes there's little doubt this confusion exists.

No one else is responsible for cops actions but themselves

Says a member of a race that allows 70% of it young to be raised by a single parent.

The blind will never see

Fathers aren't important in the black community.

So much so that when blacks complain about unfair targeting and sentencing of black men whites care so much about daddies that they defend targeting those same fathers!

Thanks for all your help. :rolleyes:

Nope, that's not what's happening.

Yes, it is. but go on

Your communities lack of responsibilty toward the proper raising of your children leads them to a life of poverty and lawlessness.

Yeah but that doesnt explain why blacks get longer sentences than whites with the same background.

It's become so laughingly clear to everyone that it's cost your race most of its credibility.

Only to whites...but they thought that blacks didnt have credibility to begin with. You just have new excuses

Says a member of a race that allows 70% of it young to be raised by a single parent.

The blind will never see

So much so that when blacks complain about unfair targeting and sentencing of black men whites care so much about daddies that they defend targeting those same fathers!

Yes, it is. but go on

Your communities lack of responsibilty toward the proper raising of your children leads them to a life of poverty and lawlessness.

Yeah but that doesnt explain why blacks get longer sentences than whites with the same background.

It's become so laughingly clear to everyone that it's cost your race most of its credibility.

Only to whites...but they thought that blacks didnt have credibility to begin with. You just have new excuses

Critical thinking is simply
Not your thing.

More interactions with the law, combined with the inability to retain good legal representation due to the poverty caused by SINGLE PARENT HOUSEHOLDS, are likely the reason for longer sentences.

When sentenced the child should shout.........

THANKS ALOT DAD!

Get rid of the police? How stupid can this woman be?

The shooter in Dallas was 100% Racist, how does getting rid of the police force change this?

Who vetted this woman before she was placed in the audience?

Wait, did I just hear a member of BLM call for the abolishment of police ?

Yes you did, Black Lives Matter is in the same arena as the Klu Klux Klan, the Black Panthers, the Aryan Brotherhood and the rest of the so called Hate Groups...

They are the same if no murder is just like lotta murder.

Are you claiming they are not a hate group?

The blind will never see

Yes, it is. but go on

Not your thing.

More interactions with the law, combined with the inability to retain good legal representation due to the poverty caused by SINGLE PARENT HOUSEHOLDS, are likely the reason for longer sentences.

THANKS ALOT DAD!

Studies show that it's based on race. Not based on your convenient "maybes".

The shooter in Dallas was 100% Racist, how does getting rid of the police force change this?

Yes you did, Black Lives Matter is in the same arena as the Klu Klux Klan, the Black Panthers, the Aryan Brotherhood and the rest of the so called Hate Groups...

They are the same if no murder is just like lotta murder.

Are you claiming they are not a hate group?

Are you claiming that not murdering anyone is the same as murdering a lot for a hundred years?

Or are you working on the fairness scale that say no murders from a black group is equivilent to a lot of murders when whites do it?

Of course it may be that they don't learn to behave themselves or respect authority. Hell, it's debatable if they truley understand what a true authority figure is.

Crip member = authority
Cop = oppressor

With a 70% majority of black youth being brought up in single parent (or less) homes there's little doubt this confusion exists.

The blind will never see

Nope, that's not what's happening. Your communities lack of responsibilty toward the proper raising of your children leads them to a life of poverty and lawlessness.

And they can thank the Dimocrat party for training them to be that way. Long ago Dimocrats started the process of teaching the black community that dad's paycheck wasn't important. They taught them that the government would foot the bill, so have all the kids you want, in fact the more you have the more government paychecks there will be. Dad was then free to stop being responsible, and could simply come and go as he pleased, because mom and the kids would be alright with that government housing and those government paychecks coming in.

If welfare is the cause then whites wouldn't have no daddies since they are the ones on welfare more than anyone else.

Or you want to try another one of those excuses where you find a way that whites being on welfare is different? Lol...let me guess which one? The latter right?

If welfare is the cause then whites wouldn't have no daddies since they are the ones on welfare more than anyone else.

Or you want to try another one of those excuses where you find a way that whites being on welfare is different? Lol...let me guess which one? The latter right?

Hey man, I'm tryin' to help you out here, I'm giving you a good excuse as to why you're the way you are.

Hey man, I'm tryin' to help you out here, I'm giving you a good excuse as to why you're the way you are.

Yeah, sure! IRS not that believe the goofy shit! You're trying to help me out!

As soon as your logic is exposed you always claim you were kidding kid.

and invited to the whitehouse to shake Obama's hand and get a pat on the back

The study concludes Blacks are harassed more, touched more, shoved into a wall more, handcuffed more BUT not shot more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...e-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

He concluded there is no proof of bias. LMAO, how do you measure bias?

He also concluded: “Who the hell wants to have a police officer put their hand on them or yell and scream at them? It’s an awful experience,” he said. “Every black man I know has had this experience. Every one of them. It is hard to believe that the world is your oyster if the police can rough you up without punishment. And when I talked to minority youth, almost every single one of them mentions lower-level uses of force as the reason why they believe the world is corrupt.”
And enter the first retard.

Yeah, sure! IRS not that believe the goofy shit! You're trying to help me out!

As soon as your logic is exposed you always claim you were kidding kid.

I'm just trying to point out to you what in my opinion is the heart of why there is such a high rate of single-mothers in the black community.

Yes, it is. but go on

Not your thing.

THANKS ALOT DAD!

Dude, there are no maybes. The reason race is a factor is BECAUSE that race has a 70% single parent household norm.

Wake the frick up

Yes, it is. but go on

Not your thing.

THANKS ALOT DAD!

Dude, there are no maybes. The reason race is a factor is BECAUSE that race has a 70% single parent household norm.

Wake the frick up

Sorry you didnt say maybe you said Likely. Likely doesnt count for shit.

Yes, it is. but go on

Not your thing.

THANKS ALOT DAD!

Wake the frick up

Sorry you didnt say maybe you said Likely. Likely doesnt count for shit.

Neither do solid family structures? Right?

You mean all the outrage at white cop on black suspect shootings is based on racially biased opinions that aren't factual? Surprise surprise surprise! Blacks lives matter, yes siree bob. So where is their outrage at the huge black on black homicide rate? Why no mass protests or outrage at their OWN murder rate? I hate to preach to the choir.

Are you claiming that not murdering anyone is the same as murdering a lot for a hundred years?

The KKK is a terrible group motivated by hate, the Black Panthers & Black Lives Matter are motivated by hate...

Who made the statement below...

“The Only Good Pig Is a Dead Pig”

Or are you working on the fairness scale that say no murders from a black group is equivilent to a lot of murders when whites do it?

The KKK is guilty of horrendous atrocities against blacks, so in your mind / world does that justify the hate?

You mean all the outrage at white cop on black suspect shootings is based on racially biased opinions that aren't factual? Surprise surprise surprise! Blacks lives matter, yes siree bob. So where is their outrage at the huge black on black homicide rate? Why no mass protests or outrage at their OWN murder rate? I hate to preach to the choir.

psssssssssst, it's okay when they kill each other.

The black criminals, the black criminals relatives and the black criminals friends will remain in denial of this.

Forum List

Back