The Right’s Race Deafness

I will not dispute solid logic.

However, my friend, I will dispute your unproved claims that racism is impeding black American citizens from achieving equality and success.

Also, I recognize HATE is not just an ignorant white ppl thing.

1. Affirmative Action racism is impeding white American citizens from achieving equality and success. (and their families)

2. Blacks are more racist than whites. Nobody is more hateful than Muslims, and no book is worse than the book of hate (the Koran)

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I will not dispute solid logic.

However, my friend, I will dispute your unproved claims that racism is impeding black American citizens from achieving equality and success.

Also, I recognize HATE is not just an ignorant white ppl thing.

1. Affirmative Action racism is impeding white American citizens from achieving equality and success. (and their families)

2. Blacks are more racist than whites. Nobody is more hateful than Muslims, and no book is worse than the book of hate (the Koran)

Hello, protectionist. As a non-believer it is difficult for me to empathize with or understand WHY educated, modern day people worship unproved, mythical, supernatural, immortal beings.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, just honest.

I also find it impossible to admire fellow human beings following a religion telling them to 'convert or destroy non-believers.'

Islam: "There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."

"al-Taqiyya: deception; the Islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies."

"Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

Seriously, if a human being must embrace ignorant beliefs in non-mortal entities or divine supernatural beings, why not embrace a more honesty embracing, loving, peaceful, rational God...if one exists?

Thank God for Human Ignorance.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hello, protectionist. As a non-believer it is difficult for me to empathize with or understand WHY educated, modern day people worship unproved, mythical, supernatural, immortal beings.

I also find it impossible to admire fellow human beings following a religion telling them to 'convert or destroy non-believers.'

Islam: "There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."

"al-Taqiyya: deception; the Islamic word for concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies."

"Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

Seriously, if a human being must embrace ignorant beliefs in non-mortal entities or divine supernatural beings, why not embrace a more honesty embracing, loving, peaceful, rational God...if one exists?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
Good question. And if they did, Islam would disappear. Christianity would rise to new heights. Millions of lives would be saved. Womens' rights would be enhanced.

Ah, but now we're just dreaming. But if one is going to dream, might as well dream high, no ?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Peace.
___
Good question. And if they did, Islam would disappear. Christianity would rise to new heights. Millions of lives would be saved. Womens' rights would be enhanced.

Ah, but now we're just dreaming. But if one is going to dream, might as well dream high, no ?

Hello again, protectionist. When writing about Christians are you referring to a LARGE population of supposed caring, empathetic human beings choosing to HATEFULLY denigrate and shame as "MURDERERS" or "KILLERS' my free thinking American neighbors choosing to peacefully pursue their inalienable to L, L, (Love) and Happiness when engaging in a simple medical procedure designed to LAWFULLY end an unwanted pregnancy?

When you write about Christians are you referring to a LARGE population of supposed caring, empathetic, human beings choosing to HATEFULLY denigrate and shame as abominations, gay Americans choosing to peacefully pursue their inalienable right to L, L, (Love) and Happiness?

Peace.

god, hate, tupac shakur.jpg

Any racism coming from White nationalism, as you call it, is a drop in the bucket compared to the racism of Affirmative action, which has victimized hundreds of millions of white people in America, for over 50 years.

Again, Affirmative Action isn't why you are a white trash loser... If you are a white trash loser in this society which gives such obscene advantages to white people, and you STILL Fail, that's on you.

2. The only thing racist about the Michael Brown shooting was the blacks who initially said Brown had his hands up saying "Don't shoot", only to later recant those words when they encountered lawyers who warned them about possible prison sentences if they committed perjury. They couldn't rely on all the others to keep on lying, so they had to finally tell the truth.

Except most of them didn't. And those people weren't called by the NOW VOTED OUT OF OFFICE DA. The crazy white woman who perjured herself was.

3. As I said, the term "African American" , to describe black people, is incorrect. I've known 4 REAL African-Americans who immigrated here from Africa. All 4 are white.

You mean racist POS's from South Africa or Rhodesia who ran here one step ahead of an angry mob... Those people are Europeans. Sorry.

But hey, here's a little Christmas ditty for you.

White Americans already have an obscene advantage in all ways... the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative action were WHITE WOMEN.

I can find more shitty verses in the Bible than the Koran...

Hello again, protectionist. When writing about Christians are you referring to a LARGE population of supposed caring, empathetic human beings choosing to HATEFULLY denigrate and shame as "MURDERERS" or "KILLERS' my free thinking American neighbors choosing to peacefully pursue their inalienable to L, L, (Love) and Happiness when engaging in a simple medical procedure designed to LAWFULLY end an unwanted pregnancy?

When you write about Christians are you referring to a LARGE population of supposed caring, empathetic, human beings choosing to HATEFULLY denigrate and shame as abominations, gay Americans choosing to peacefully pursue their inalienable right to L, L, (Love) and Happines
No, I'm talking about empathetic human beings choosing to save the lives of thousands of people, who uncaring MURDERERS would otherwise murder.

And no, when I write about Christians, I'm referring to a LARGE population of normal human beings denigrating and shaming as abominations, queer Americans choosing to engage in queer behavior, thereby showing themselves to be the sex perverts that they are.

Again, Affirmative Action isn't why you are a white trash loser... If you are a white trash loser in this society which gives such obscene advantages to white people, and you STILL Fail, that's on you.
1. I did not fail in life. Actually, I was very successful with my own business, which I ran for many years. That doesn't excuse the malicious racial discrimination that occurred against me from Affirmative Action, in my college days.

2. This society sure does have racial advantages and disadvantages. It is blacks who get the obscene advantages (beneficiaries of AA), and whites who get the disadvantages (victims of AA).

3. It is idiots like you who deceitfully portray the scenario backwards, so as to kiss the asses of millions of blacks to get them to vote for who you want (Democrats).

Except most of them didn't. And those people weren't called by the NOW VOTED OUT OF OFFICE DA. The crazy white woman who perjured herself was.

You mean racist POS's from South Africa or Rhodesia who ran here one step ahead of an angry mob... Those people are Europeans. Sorry. But hey, here's a little Christmas ditty for you.
1. Don't give me your liberal, OMISSION-media, fake-news bullshit. I told you how it was, and that's how it was, so :anj_stfu:

2. No, they were Africans who came here 35 years ago.

3. I'm not going to look at some demented video, of demented cartoon characters, posted by a demented poster with a liberal mental disorder.

il_570xN.525408315_cpnr.jpg

White Americans already have an obscene advantage in all ways... the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative action were WHITE WOMEN.
I just refuted your dopey WHITE WOMEN talking point for the 1000th time. Ho hum.
I can find more shitty verses in the Bible than the Koran...
No less truthful words were ever spoken or written. You demean yourself. Choose your title >> LIAR.....IDIOT.....CHARLATAN.

:salute: :tank: :Boom2::alirulz:

Last edited:

When you write about Christians are you referring to a LARGE population of supposed caring, empathetic, human beings choosing to HATEFULLY denigrate and shame as abominations, gay Americans choosing to peacefully pursue their inalienable right to L, L, (Love) and Happines
No, I'm talking about empathetic human beings choosing to save the lives of thousands of people, who uncaring MURDERERS would otherwise murder.

And no, when I write about Christians, I'm referring to a LARGE population of normal human beings denigrating and shaming as abominations, queer Americans choosing to engage in queer behavior, thereby showing themselves to be the sex perverts that they are.

Hello, protectionist. Thanks for letting me know you are infected with hate.

Peace and Happy Holidays.

This B.S......Again? You have never "refuted" anything. What you have done for "years" is to pull made up numbers out of your empty head, but never presented any credible source TO PROVE, that for "Every white female helped by AA, that 100 were hurt by it".

If white people in America were actually being impacted at that magnitude, AA would have been abolished years ago. Nationwide.

Just becsuse you imagine it to be true does not make it true.

Try taking your medication on time. It may help you with your delusions.
So you deny that white people have been impacted (ie. victimized) far more than any discrimination against blacks ? Are you crazy ? There are 8 times as many whites as blacks, and they ALL have been discriminated against by AA for 50+ years.

Your cute little comment about medications and delusions don't change history and facts.

As for the white females, I know you libs love to hide behind the proof card, and then pretend that your liberal university, think tank, or media stats are the only valid ones, but many things in life don't require study at all.

It's quite simple. Every white guy in America is discriminated against by AA, just by those policies existing. And every white guy has a mother, most have wives and daughters too. And you're going to say that the few women who get AA preference is anywhere close to the number of all those mothers, wives and daughters ? :puhleeze:

Man, you talk really stupid in this forum. :rolleyes:

No Im not crazy. Im just not buying your and others whinefest about "anti white" discrimination.

Considering the history of AA, and it's true impact upon the "poor maligned" angry white male population, 50+ years of legalized equality for minorities and females in the 246 year history of this country is minimal, if one takes into consideration the overall marginalization of the groups that AA was implemented to protect from racist, mysogenistic, homophobic individuals like you.

So until YOU post credible evidence that "millions upon millions" of allegedly victimized white people have been adversely impacted by AA, you are dismissed as an alarmist nutjob who happens to also be a failure because of his own shortcomings. AA had nothing to do with it. Your failure is YOUR fault.

Lastly, if the "poor, maligned" white population is so widely discriminated against, why is it that in nearly every measured category, that they earn more, own more property, hold the vast majority of political offices, control the media the banking system and a plethora of other advantages?

If anyone is stupid here, that would be you, so STFU.

Last edited:
1. I did not fail in life. Actually, I was very successful with my own business, which I ran for many years. That doesn't excuse the malicious racial discrimination that occurred against me from Affirmative Action, in my college days.

Nobody is irrationally hateful as you are unless they've failed miserably.

2. This society sure does have racial advantages and disadvantages. It is blacks who get the obscene advantages (beneficiaries of AA), and whites who get the disadvantages (victims of AA).

Yeah, guy, given what a little whiner you are, I'd imagine what you'd be like if you had to deal with DWB's every day...

AA makes up for the obscene advantage that white folks have in that the people making the hiring decisions are... mostly white.

Again- go back to the example, where the pretty white intern got the boss's undivided attention, while the women of color who busted their asses for the company for years couldn't get the time of day. I guess it's nice he remembered their names. (And this was one of the BETTER bosses I worked for.)

3. It is idiots like you who deceitfully portray the scenario backwards, so as to kiss the asses of millions of blacks to get them to vote for who you want (Democrats).

As opposed to you white trash losers, who've voted away your unions, your fair wage laws, because some Republican played to your racial, religious and sexual fears.

2. No, they were Africans who came here 35 years ago.

Yeah, after they got chased out of their the country they were oppressing. The sad thing is, we took them in instead of letting them get the Mau-Mauing they richly deserved.

No less truthful words were ever spoken or written. You demean yourself.

Not at all.

"Blessed is he who smashes thy little one's heads against the stones".
Psalm 137:9... One of my personal favorites..

I just refuted your dopey WHITE WOMEN talking point for the 1000th time. Ho hum.

No, you really haven't.

Who Does Affirmative Action Benefit? White Women Are Some of Its Biggest Opponents | National Organization for Women

Nobody is irrationally hateful as you are unless they've failed miserably.

Yeah, guy, given what a little whiner you are, I'd imagine what you'd be like if you had to deal with DWB's every day...

And no, AA the obscene advantage that white folks have in that the people making the hiring decisions are... mostly white.

Again- go back to the example, where the pretty white intern got the boss's undivided attention, while the women of color who busted their asses for the company for years couldn't get the time of day. I guess it's nice he remembered their names. (And this was one of the BETTER bosses I worked for.)

As opposed to you white trash losers, who've voted away your unions, your fair wage laws, because some Republican played to your racial, religious and sexual fears.

Yeah, after they got chased out of their the country they were oppressing. The sad thing is, we took them in instead of letting them get the Mau-Mauing they richly deserved.
1, No need to respond to what makes absolutely no sense. As for hate, some Democrats are rich and they still are very hateful, shown by their hatred of white people, America, American workers, Israel, Christians, military members, police, gun owners, and defenders against Islam.

2. I don't know what DWB stands for, but coming from you I couldn't care less, since your words are so laughably irrelevant. And no, AA does not make up for anything. Depriving people of what they earn and deserve is just evil, regardless of the identities of the beneficiaries and victims. Anyone who is lowlife enough would support affirmative action, should be made to pay reparations$$$$$$$$$$ to the million of victims of it.

3. How laughable for you to talk about unions and fair wages, while you support the worst assault on American workers in American history (legal and illegal immigration). Go tell the workers fired, after 25 year on the job, to make room for low wage illegal aliens, about fair wages. A for unions, maybe if you all didn't have such awful policies on immigration, Islam, AA, guns, gays , etc just maybe you'd still have enough AMERICAN voters to win a presidential election, without having to import foreigners for votes. Like me, for instance. I was a Democrat (and Green) for 40 years, before I woke up and saw the light. Yeah, I know all about your talking points. I've been there.

4. As for the pretty white intern, I suppose the boss would have asked any pretty woman out to lunch over those not as pretty, without turnig it into an anti-white racial thing, like racists like you do.
5. You don't know anything about those white African-Americans, so:anj_stfu: about them, you racist ass-clown. No need to go babbling about what you know nothing about, just because you need a deflection away from your losing, dumb idea about blacks being called "African-Americans"

"Blessed is he who smashes thy little one's heads against the stones".
Psalm 137:9... One of my personal favorites..
You read the Bible more than I do. I pay more attention to what's happening in the world now. But even as a non-fan of the Bible, Iknow enough about it to tell you that this is a psalm - an ancient song of the Hebrews. (not from the Christian New Testament) . And besides that, psalms express the feelings of the writer, NOT THEOLOGICAL RULES FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR.

And it's kind of like the feelings of some of these these guys who say . Psalms express the feelings of the writer, NOT THEOLOGICAL RULES FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR. Like some of these guys who say "Kill all white people and their babies" . And then inspire young blacks to go out and do just that.

I hate white people-new black Panthers - Bing video

Teenager who murdered baby in stroller sentenced to life with no parole

13 month old baby shot /killedby a young, black lunatic

I just refuted your dopey WHITE WOMEN talking point for the 1000th time. Yes I really have. :biggrin: And you know it. Ho hum.

And if white women oppose AA, that just makes my point all the more. They hate it because that are the VICTIMS of it, just as much as their discriminated against husbands, fathers, brothers, and sons.

And what joke to present a link from NOW. LOL, possibly the most hypocritical org in America, which pretends to support women, yet refuses to take a stand in defense of women against what is indubitably the most treacherous anti-women ideology on earth - Islam, and its infamous oppression of women.

In June of 2014, NOW held a Strategy Summit in New Mexico to outline and confirm its positions on issues affecting women (that is supposed to be ALL women in America - including Muslims)

Someone–bless whoever it was–actually tried to pass a Resolution against “Culturally Oppressive Laws Against Women and Girls.” All the resolution called for was a public education campaign. However, it specifically singled out Sharia law, and listed the human and women’s rights violations performed in its name: forced veiling, forced child marriage, normalized beating (Koran 4:34), honor killing, purdah, stoning to death, hanging, and flogging for non-compliant women.

Please listen to the language of NOW’s resolution: “Whereas, one of NOW’s official priorities is to eliminate violence against women…we urge NOW members to educate law enforcement, educators, medical professionals, and community leaders to the danger of Sharia law.”

This resolution was defeated, allowing Muslim men to continue to rape, kill, beat, torture, and mutilate women, with no opposition from NOW. Or what we might call the National Organization NOT for Women.

NOW has no objection to this.

Or even this >>

Last edited:
Hello, protectionist. Thanks for letting me know you are infected with hate.

Peace and Happy Holidays.
I don't hate queers. I just see them for the sex perverts that they are, rather than pretend they're not because some tells me I have to think like that.

Forum List

Back