Black fragility 101.

What about it and how does it change my point that these people were all Black and African in appearance?

The tropics require a certain evolution strategy, therefor convergent evolution is possible.
Yeah but most of Africa is savannah not tropics. Plus like I mentioned its already a done deal. The DNA trail leads right back to Africa.

Why are the tribes in Asia / Oceania who look most like Negroids always depicted half naked?
Gee, what a successful phenotype.
Probably because they are not ashamed of their bodies since they dont look like pale cave worms. Why do you ask? Do you have something against being naked? You caucasoids seem pretty fragile about your bodies.
Don't they also tend to livin huts.
Not sure but it would be kind of dumb not to.

The ones that wound up in europe really drifted.

That's Southern Europe they are the hairier, shorter, dolichocepalic, lack neoteny & O blood type. Mostly anywho.
Nope. The ones in southern europe are closer to the origninal homo sapiens. The ones further up north interbred with neanderthals then they inbred with each other. Youre people were the result.

Mongoloids are more Neanderthal blooded than Europe.

You seem to be okay with that.
Yeah but they didnt experience the inbreeding you northern white boys did. I'm ok with you having neanderthal blood. I was just pointing it out.

Mongoloids are lower in genetic diversity than Europe.
That doesnt mean they inbred as much as europeans. You have to remember that the only reason europeans genes are not even worse is because Africans ruled europe for centuries and improved your gene pool a little. I read somewhere that if all Africans died out the human race would eventually disappear. If all whites died out no one would miss you.

The tropics require a certain evolution strategy, therefor convergent evolution is possible.
Yeah but most of Africa is savannah not tropics. Plus like I mentioned its already a done deal. The DNA trail leads right back to Africa.

Why are the tribes in Asia / Oceania who look most like Negroids always depicted half naked?
Probably because they are not ashamed of their bodies since they dont look like pale cave worms. Why do you ask? Do you have something against being naked? You caucasoids seem pretty fragile about your bodies.

So some scantly dressed hut dwelling hunter gatherers & cannibals of the Indian Ocean prove you wuz kingz n shiznat because they look like you?

That's Southern Europe they are the hairier, shorter, dolichocepalic, lack neoteny & O blood type. Mostly anywho.
Nope. The ones in southern europe are closer to the origninal homo sapiens. The ones further up north interbred with neanderthals then they inbred with each other. Youre people were the result.

Yeah but they didnt experience the inbreeding you northern white boys did. I'm ok with you having neanderthal blood. I was just pointing it out.

That doesnt mean they inbred as much as europeans. You have to remember that the only reason europeans genes are not even worse is because Africans ruled europe for centuries and improved your gene pool a little. I read somewhere that if all Africans died out the human race would eventually disappear. If all whites died out no one would miss you.
Correction Moors who were Arabs who ruled Spain,Portugal & South Italy.

So some scantly dressed hut dwelling hunter gatherers & cannibals of the Indian Ocean prove you wuz kingz n shiznat because they look like you?
I think youre getting frustrated. Black people werent kings because we look like each other. We are kings because we developed the first civilizations, languages, sciences, etc etc. Once again I can point you to the Greeks that shared the same feelings about us.

Right. The original Arabs were Black and so were most of the Moors.

Mongoloids are lower in genetic diversity than Europe.[/QOUTE] I read somewhere that if all Africans died out the human race would eventually disappear. If all whites died out no one would miss you.

Who feeds who dupek?

Some Arabs are Black,like the Janjaweed who killed a ton of Black Dinka's in Darfur.

I think youre getting frustrated. Black people werent kings because we look like each other. We are kings because we developed the first civilizations, languages, sciences, etc etc. Once again I can point you to the Greeks that shared the same feelings about us.

I got some words for you.

Vinca culture.

Cucenti Trypillian culture.

Skara Brae.

Yamnaya culture.

Kamyana Mohyla

Gravettian culture.

Some Arabs are Black,like the Janjaweed who killed a ton of Black Dinka's in Darfur.
You have your tenses mixed up. I said the original Arabs were Black. Just like the original Hebrews, Egyptians, Lybians etc were Black. Thats the reason the first person to call the muslims to prayer was a Black African by the name Bilal.

I got some words for you.

Vinca culture.

Cucenti Trypillian culture.

Skara Brae.

Yamnaya culture.

Kamyana Mohyla

Gravettian culture.
All Black but not the first civilizations

You have your tenses mixed up. I said the original Arabs were Black. Just like the original Hebrews, Egyptians, Lybians etc were Black. Thats the reason the first person to call the muslims to prayer was a Black African by the name Bilal.

So easy to defeat the one who's wrong.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/03/oldest-dna-africa-offers-clues-mysterious-ancient-culture

Instead, the ancient Iberomaurusians appear to be related to Middle Easterners and other Africans: They shared about two-thirds of their genetic ancestry with Natufians, hunter-gatherers who lived in the Middle East 14,500 to 11,000 years ago, and one-third with sub-Saharan Africans who were most closely related to today’s West Africans and the Hadza of Tanzania.

The Iberomaurusians lived before the Natufians, but they were not their direct ancestors: The Natufians lack DNA from Africa, Krause says.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/03/oldest-dna-africa-offers-clues-mysterious-ancient-culture

Instead, the ancient Iberomaurusians appear to be related to Middle Easterners and other Africans: They shared about two-thirds of their genetic ancestry with Natufians, hunter-gatherers who lived in the Middle East 14,500 to 11,000 years ago, and one-third with sub-Saharan Africans who were most closely related to today’s West Africans and the Hadza of Tanzania.

The Iberomaurusians lived before the Natufians, but they were not their direct ancestors: The Natufians lack DNA from Africa, Krause says.
Well we know this isnt a valid link because all DNA comes from Africa. Sorry guy.

Well we know this isnt a valid link because all DNA comes from Africa. Sorry guy.

You never heard of back-migrations?

As if ScienceMag is somehow a worse link than AfroSupremacist.orgy.

Last edited:

Not sure how DNA coming from Africa, migrating somewhere, and then going back to Africa helps your claim?

Not sure how DNA coming from Africa, migrating somewhere, and then going back to Africa helps your claim?

The first Europeans such as Kostenki 37,000 years ago were not Negroids by their DNA but rather like Northern Europe.

The first Europeans such as Kostenki 37,000 years ago were not Negroids by their DNA but rather like Northern Europe.
37K years ago? I already proved to you that whites didnt appear until 8k years ago. At this point youre circling the drain and frankly starting to bore me.

37K years ago? I already proved to you that whites didnt appear until 8k years ago. At this point youre circling the drain and frankly starting to bore me.
The genotype was set by Kostenki for Europeans.
Color is just color ,a small amount of genes dictate color.

According to western history books that you learned from.
I forgot thanks for the reminder. More Black fragility. You lying bout mah histories Whitey.
Nope, just reminding you of a well know axiom by a historical whitey.

Most historians agree, you don't?

quote-history-is-written-by-the-victors-winston-churchill-52-49-43.jpg

It may come as a surprise but Blacks contributed more during the more Racist years.

Churchill was a blood thirsty tyrant not far off from Hitler.
Three men are traveling in the Amazon, a German, an American, and a
Polak, and they get captured by some Amazons. The head of the tribe
says to the German, "What do you want on your back for your whipping?"
The German responds, "I will take oil!"
So they put oil on his back, and a large Amazon whips him 10
times. When he is finished the German has these huge welts on his
back, and he can hardly move.
The Amazons haul the German away, and say to the Polak, "What
do you want on your back?"
"I will take nothing!" says the Polak, and he stands there
straight and takes his 10 lashings without a single flinch.
"What will you take on your back?" the Amazons ask the
American.
He responds, "I'll take the Polak!"

Really desperate, and dumb.

Why can't you deal in the realm of facts?
If you had any, would we deal with them.

The DNA of Chimpanzees and Humans is 99% similar. We are all pretty fragile meat bags. We live, we die. Fragile as hell. But when a bunch of bums blame me for their failure to thrive and blame ME PERSONALLY? I might take a little umbrage. If I fail, its my fault, if you fail, its also my fault? Err, no, not really.

Forum List

Back