Black fragility 101.

I am going help this discussion along: something about the Jews and the Poles are the most oppressed group in herstory. You’re welcome.

What is it about the human race's penchant to get a 'leg up' on anyone or thing around it does this crew not get?

Race or Religion is merely an excuse, diversion

~S~

I am going help this discussion along: something about the Jews and the Poles are the most oppressed group in herstory. You’re welcome.
trollinglevelexpert1.jpg

What? No mention of Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Famous Polish inventions:

The Inflatable Dart Board
Submarine Screen doors
Ejector seat in helicopter

Sob's working on reversible flow straws...
Black fragility is thinking the White man always owes you, the White man is always racist, and the White man is always wrong.

Discussion?
Polack inferiority complex striking you again?

This is merely a reaction to White Fragility threads.
Once again Liberals prove they are less than Human.

I'm not a liberal. If you have a problem with the thread, man up and say something there, don't run a make a coward's thread.

Famous Polish inventions:

The Inflatable Dart Board
Submarine Screen doors
Ejector seat in helicopter

So off topic. Why are you such a bestial brute?

You get it?
Polacks are so stupid they throw darts at an inflatable dart board and don’t realize it will puncture

< I had to explain it because I know you are Polish>

Sob's working on reversible flow straws...
Black fragility is thinking the White man always owes you, the White man is always racist, and the White man is always wrong.

Discussion?
Polack inferiority complex striking you again?

This is merely a reaction to White Fragility threads.
Once again Liberals prove they are less than Human.

I'm not a liberal. If you have a problem with the thread, man up and say something there, don't run a make a coward's thread.

Oh how dare I make a parody on White fragility into Black fragility.
You are most certainly a Liberal princess snowflake.

Forum List

Back