Black fragility 101.

Not sure why you posted this.

Because a majority light-eyed - light haired people from near Russia founded South-Asian Indo-Iranian languages. (This includes India's Indo-European speakers)

Meanwhile, you think a few words that may, or may not be African in India are so important.

Not sure why you think that has anything to do with the indigenous people of India looking exactly like Black Africans.

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Look Black Negroid is true.
Despite bigger cheek bones, and a flatter face.

The fact is these Andmanese Islanders by their DNA are NOT Negroid, but rather more akin to Asiatic peoples.

Also the original Asians were African in appearance as well.

Actually, I'd say the original Asians looked more like Native Americans.

The Batek people of Maylasia
a4ba530344269e21fa635bb4cc3a0e5f.jpg

Not sure why you think that has anything to do with the indigenous people of India looking exactly like Black Africans.

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

The fact is these Andmanese Islanders by their DNA are NOT Negroid, but rather more akin to Asiatic peoples.

Nope. Again there are pockets of indigenous Asians still alive in the Philippines and other places of SE Asia. May I present to you the Ajta people.

lowvinpeople3-682x1024.jpg

Ever hear of Convergent evolution?
What about it and how does it change my point that these people were all Black and African in appearance?

Last edited:
Because a majority light-eyed - light haired people from near Russia founded South-Asian Indo-Iranian languages. (This includes India's Indo-European speakers)

Meanwhile, you think a few words that may, or may not be African in India are so important.

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Homo Erectus in China also had some Mongoloid features, one most puzzling the shoveled shape incisor (Teeth) one which is found present also in Modern Chinese.

DNA just suggests convergent evolution. Overall.

Neanderthals in Europe had some Caucasoid features, one most puzzling is some had Red hair, and a long nose, two features also found in modern Europeans.

This is why originally many supported the Multiregional hypothesis originally, because it really did seem to fit well.

DNA results changed the game, however.

Nope. Again there are pockets of indigenous Asians still alive in the Philippines and other places of SE Asia. May I present to you the Ajta people.

What about it and how does it change my point that these people were all Black and African in appearance?

The tropics require a certain evolution strategy, therefor convergent evolution is possible.

If you want to test a black man's fragility, just show him FBI crime statistics and watch him fall to pieces.
Youre mixed up. When we look at FBI crime statistics we see that whites lead in virtually every crime category imaginable.

Either way, chances are, most self-respecting black men don't give a shit about government crime stats.

Burn the bitch down.

What about crime stats in majority Black Detroit?
Despite a Black in charge of the police & a majority Black police force in Detroit.
Q: How do you know if a Polak has been using a computer?
A: There's whiteout on the screen.

Poor refute, why is it the IQ of Polish Americans was recorded as high as 109, and African Americans just a mere 85?

If Poles are dumb, Blacks must be severely retarded.
As high as 109? Wow!! Impressive.

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Homo Erectus in China also had some Mongoloid features, one most puzzling the shoveled shape incisor (Teeth) one which is found present also in Modern Chinese.

Neanderthals in Europe had some Caucasoid features, one most puzzling is some had Red hair, and a long nose, two features also found in modern Europeans.

This is why originally many supported the Multiregional hypothesis originally, because it really did seem to fit well.

Wrong. DNA suggest every human on the planet originated in Africa.

A Single Migration From Africa Populated the World, Studies Find

Caucasoids mixed with neanderthals. Thats why you are hairy and smell funny when you get wet.

Youre mixed up. When we look at FBI crime statistics we see that whites lead in virtually every crime category imaginable.

Either way, chances are, most self-respecting black men don't give a shit about government crime stats.

Burn the bitch down.

What about crime stats in majority Black Detroit?
Despite a Black in charge of the police & a majority Black police force in Detroit.
Q: How do you know if a Polak has been using a computer?
A: There's whiteout on the screen.

Poor refute, why is it the IQ of Polish Americans was recorded as high as 109, and African Americans just a mere 85?

If Poles are dumb, Blacks must be severely retarded.
As high as 109? Wow!! Impressive.

As averages of course.

Apes came from Africa, it would be a bit puzzling if we didn't have origins in Africa, some how.

The tropics require a certain evolution strategy, therefor convergent evolution is possible.
Yeah but most of Africa is savannah not tropics. Plus like I mentioned its already a done deal. The DNA trail leads right back to Africa.

Apes came from Africa, it would be a bit puzzling if we didn't have origins in Africa, some how.
Humans arent descended from apes. We share a common ancestor.

Some drifted more than others , no?

The ones that wound up in europe really drifted.

Yeah but most of Africa is savannah not tropics. Plus like I mentioned its already a done deal. The DNA trail leads right back to Africa.

Why are the tribes in Asia / Oceania who look most like Negroids always depicted half naked?
Gee, what a successful phenotype.

Why are the tribes in Asia / Oceania who look most like Negroids always depicted half naked?
Probably because they are not ashamed of their bodies since they dont look like pale cave worms. Why do you ask? Do you have something against being naked? You caucasoids seem pretty fragile about your bodies.

That's Southern Europe they are the hairier, shorter, dolichocepalic, lack neoteny & O blood type. Mostly anywho.

That's Southern Europe they are the hairier, shorter, dolichocepalic, lack neoteny & O blood type. Mostly anywho.
Nope. The ones in southern europe are closer to the origninal homo sapiens. The ones further up north interbred with neanderthals then they inbred with each other. Your people were the result.

Nope. The ones in southern europe are closer to the origninal homo sapiens. The ones further up north interbred with neanderthals then they inbred with each other. Youre people were the result.

Mongoloids are more Neanderthal blooded than Europe.

You seem to be okay with that.

Nope. The ones in southern europe are closer to the origninal homo sapiens. The ones further up north interbred with neanderthals then they inbred with each other. Youre people were the result.

Yeah but they didnt experience the inbreeding you northern white boys did. I'm ok with you having neanderthal blood. I was just pointing it out.

Probably because they are not ashamed of their bodies since they dont look like pale cave worms. Why do you ask? Do you have something against being naked? You caucasoids seem pretty fragile about your bodies.
Don't they also tend to livin huts.

Yeah but they didnt experience the inbreeding you northern white boys did. I'm ok with you having neanderthal blood. I was just pointing it out.

Mongoloids are lower in genetic diversity than Europe.

Forum List

Back