Black fragility 101.

Of course they were Black. 13k years ago no white people existed. The gene for light skin didnt exist until about 10k years ago and europeans didnt get it until 8k years ago.
Race is more than skin color.
East Indians tend to look & act more like Europeans rather than Africans especially the high caste ones.
This is in spite of the fact that they are dark.
I know race is more than skin color. That has nothing to do with point. Even the east indians dont look like they originally looked. That long ago they too looked like Africans. Thats why they worshipped Black gods and thought white people were demons. Hell they even named some parts of India after African kings.

Which part of India is that?
The Ganges river for example is named after a Ethiopian King. Same with the Hindu Kush mountains. In case you didnt know Kush was the area around Nubia. The same Cush that is in the bible.

Indo Iranians presumably come from Russia Kazakhastan & Siberia as Shintasha Andronovo cultures which were mostly light haired & light eyed according to DNA Analysis.
Nope. I already told you there were no white people around until 8k years ago. The original east indians were the Dravidians which looked exactly like Africans. Matter of fact the indigenous people of India still exist even though they are being wiped out.

main-qimg-4bd8b9291c85e9a47e6e56c95ce28011

------------------------------------ ain't that the truth RWinger ??

Blacks have no Copernicus, no Marie Curie Sklodowska, no Jozef Conrad, no Chopin, no Adam Mickiewicz, no Jan Szczepanik.
According to western history books that you learned from.
I forgot thanks for the reminder. More Black fragility. You lying bout mah histories Whitey.
Nope, just reminding you of a well know axiom by a historical whitey.

Most historians agree, you don't?

quote-history-is-written-by-the-victors-winston-churchill-52-49-43.jpg

It may come as a surprise but Blacks contributed more during the more Racist years.

Churchill was a blood thirsty tyrant not far off from Hitler.
Three men are traveling in the Amazon, a German, an American, and a
Polak, and they get captured by some Amazons. The head of the tribe
says to the German, "What do you want on your back for your whipping?"
The German responds, "I will take oil!"
So they put oil on his back, and a large Amazon whips him 10
times. When he is finished the German has these huge welts on his
back, and he can hardly move.
The Amazons haul the German away, and say to the Polak, "What
do you want on your back?"
"I will take nothing!" says the Polak, and he stands there
straight and takes his 10 lashings without a single flinch.
"What will you take on your back?" the Amazons ask the
American.
He responds, "I'll take the Polak!"

If you want to test a black man's fragility, just show him FBI crime statistics and watch him fall to pieces.
Youre mixed up. When we look at FBI crime statistics we see that whites lead in virtually every crime category imaginable.

Either way, chances are, most self-respecting black men don't give a shit about government crime stats.

Burn the bitch down.

What about crime stats in majority Black Detroit?
Despite a Black in charge of the police & a majority Black police force in Detroit.
Q: How do you know if a Polak has been using a computer?
A: There's whiteout on the screen.

Race is more than skin color.
East Indians tend to look & act more like Europeans rather than Africans especially the high caste ones.
This is in spite of the fact that they are dark.
I know race is more than skin color. That has nothing to do with point. Even the east indians dont look like they originally looked. That long ago they too looked like Africans. Thats why they worshipped Black gods and thought white people were demons. Hell they even named some parts of India after African kings.

The Ganges river for example is named after a Ethiopian King. Same with the Hindu Kush mountains. In case you didnt know Kush was the area around Nubia. The same Cush that is in the bible.

Indo Iranians presumably come from Russia Kazakhastan & Siberia as Shintasha Andronovo cultures which were mostly light haired & light eyed according to DNA Analysis.
Nope. I already told you there were no white people around until 8k years ago. The original east indians were the Dravidians which looked exactly like Africans. Matter of fact the indigenous people of India still exist even though they are being wiped out.

Andronovo culture

Geographical range Eurasian steppe
Period Bronze Age
Dates c. 2000 BC – 900 BC
Preceded by Corded Ware culture[1]
Followed by Karasuk culture
Srubna culture
Part of a series on
Indo-European topics

Languages[show]
Philology[show]
Origins[show]
Archaeology[show]
Peoples and societies[show]
Religion and mythology[show]
Indo-European studies[show]

Archaeological cultures associated with Indo-Iranian migrations (after EIEC): The Andronovo, BMAC and Yaz cultures have often been associated with Indo-Iranian migrations. The Gandhara grave(or Swat), Cemetery H, Copper Hoard and Painted Grey Ware cultures are candidates for the Indo-Aryan migration into South Asia.
The Andronovo culture is a collection of similar local Bronze Age cultures that flourished c. 2000–900 BC in western Siberia and the central Eurasian Steppe.[2] Some researchers have preferred to term it an archaeological complex or archaeological horizon.[3] The older Sintashta culture (2100–1800 BC), formerly included within the Andronovo culture, is now considered separately, but regarded as its predecessor, and accepted as part of the wider Andronovo horizon.

Andronovo culture - Wikipedia

Most researchers associate the Andronovo horizon with early Indo-Iranian languages, though it may have overlapped the early Uralic-speaking area at its northern fringe'
while the other two extractions were determined to belong to haplogroup R1a1a, which is thought to mark the eastward migration of the early Indo-Europeans. Of the individuals surveyed, only two (or 22 %) were determined to be Mongoloid, while seven (or 78 %) were determined to be Caucasoid, with the majority being light-eyed and light-haired.[19]

Blacks have no Copernicus, no Marie Curie Sklodowska, no Jozef Conrad, no Chopin, no Adam Mickiewicz, no Jan Szczepanik.
According to western history books that you learned from.
I forgot thanks for the reminder. More Black fragility. You lying bout mah histories Whitey.
Nope, just reminding you of a well know axiom by a historical whitey.

Most historians agree, you don't?

quote-history-is-written-by-the-victors-winston-churchill-52-49-43.jpg

It may come as a surprise but Blacks contributed more during the more Racist years.

Churchill was a blood thirsty tyrant not far off from Hitler.
Three men are traveling in the Amazon, a German, an American, and a
Polak, and they get captured by some Amazons. The head of the tribe
says to the German, "What do you want on your back for your whipping?"
The German responds, "I will take oil!"
So they put oil on his back, and a large Amazon whips him 10
times. When he is finished the German has these huge welts on his
back, and he can hardly move.
The Amazons haul the German away, and say to the Polak, "What
do you want on your back?"
"I will take nothing!" says the Polak, and he stands there
straight and takes his 10 lashings without a single flinch.
"What will you take on your back?" the Amazons ask the
American.
He responds, "I'll take the Polak!"

Really desperate, and dumb.

Why can't you deal in the realm of facts?

If you want to test a black man's fragility, just show him FBI crime statistics and watch him fall to pieces.
Youre mixed up. When we look at FBI crime statistics we see that whites lead in virtually every crime category imaginable.

Either way, chances are, most self-respecting black men don't give a shit about government crime stats.

Burn the bitch down.

What about crime stats in majority Black Detroit?
Despite a Black in charge of the police & a majority Black police force in Detroit.
Q: How do you know if a Polak has been using a computer?
A: There's whiteout on the screen.

Poor refute, why is it the IQ of Polish Americans was recorded as high as 109, and African Americans just a mere 85?

If Poles are dumb, Blacks must be severely retarded.

Andronovo culture

Period Bronze Age
Srubna culture
Part of a series on
Indo-European topics

Languages[show]
Philology[show]
Origins[show]
Archaeology[show]

Archaeological cultures associated with Indo-Iranian migrations (after EIEC): The Andronovo, BMAC and Yaz cultures have often been associated with Indo-Iranian migrations. The Gandhara grave(or Swat), Cemetery H, Copper Hoard and Painted Grey Ware cultures are candidates for the Indo-Aryan migration into South Asia.
The Andronovo culture is a collection of similar local Bronze Age cultures that flourished c. 2000–900 BC in western Siberia and the central Eurasian Steppe.[2] Some researchers have preferred to term it an archaeological complex or archaeological horizon.[3] The older Sintashta culture (2100–1800 BC), formerly included within the Andronovo culture, is now considered separately, but regarded as its predecessor, and accepted as part of the wider Andronovo horizon.

Most researchers associate the Andronovo horizon with early Indo-Iranian languages, though it may have overlapped the early Uralic-speaking area at its northern fringe'
while the other two extractions were determined to belong to haplogroup R1a1a, which is thought to mark the eastward migration of the early Indo-Europeans. Of the individuals surveyed, only two (or 22 %) were determined to be Mongoloid, while seven (or 78 %) were determined to be Caucasoid, with the majority being light-eyed and light-haired.[19]

Not sure why you posted this.

Andronovo culture

Period Bronze Age
Srubna culture
Part of a series on
Indo-European topics

Languages[show]
Philology[show]
Origins[show]
Archaeology[show]

Because a majority light-eyed - light haired people from near Russia founded South-Asian Indo-Iranian languages. (This includes India's Indo-European speakers)

Meanwhile, you think a few words that may, or may not be African in India are so important.

Which is right after the Greek period.
Correct. So the Greeks described them as Black long before Rome controlled Egypt.
Where is your evidence of a statistical Greek genetic imprint being left in Egypt?
While Greeks & Egyptians share E1b1 haplogroup the subclades are different proving a lack of recent mixture.
What does genetics have to do with the Greeks reporting what they saw in Egypt?

The Fayum Mummy Portraits look like modern Egyptians. You combated that saying that invasions like Greeks altered Egypt to a less Black nation. Your words not mine.
If thats what I said why didnt you provide the quotes? I never said the Greeks by themselves changed the way Egyptians looked. I said the Egyptians were invaded and they left Egypt dispersing further into Africa south and west.

If Ancient Egypt was Black Negroid, so was Ancient Sudan.

Then the first genocide event at Jebel Sahara AKA cemetery 117 was Black Negroid massacre event 13,000 years ago.

Do you want to field that one?

Correct. So the Greeks described them as Black long before Rome controlled Egypt.
Where is your evidence of a statistical Greek genetic imprint being left in Egypt?
While Greeks & Egyptians share E1b1 haplogroup the subclades are different proving a lack of recent mixture.

The Fayum Mummy Portraits look like modern Egyptians. You combated that saying that invasions like Greeks altered Egypt to a less Black nation. Your words not mine.
If thats what I said why didnt you provide the quotes? I never said the Greeks by themselves changed the way Egyptians looked. I said the Egyptians were invaded and they left Egypt dispersing further into Africa south and west.

If Ancient Egypt was Black Negroid, so was Ancient Sudan.

Then the first genocide event at Jebel Sahara AKA cemetery 117 was Black Negroid massacre event 13,000 years ago.

Do you want to field that one?
Thats correct. Ancient Egypt was populated by people from ancient Sudan. Ethiopia, etc. They were all Black. Thats precisely the reason ancient Egyptians said that their ancestors and gods came from the interior of Africa and why they considered the interior of Africa as north and europe as south.

Andronovo culture

Period Bronze Age
Srubna culture
Part of a series on
Indo-European topics

Languages[show]
Philology[show]
Origins[show]
Archaeology[show]

Because a majority light-eyed - light haired people from near Russia founded South-Asian Indo-Iranian languages. (This includes India's Indo-European speakers)

Meanwhile, you think a few words that may, or may not be African in India are so important.

Not sure why you think that has anything to do with the indigenous people of India looking exactly like Black Africans.

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Which is right after the Greek period.

Face the facts, there's actually NOT one evidence that suggests that North-Africa was ever purely Black Negroid.

A.) First inhabitants were Mechta-Afalou, or Taforalt - Afalou (Mechtoids) or Nazlet Khater of Egypt.
No one thinks any of these remains are pure Negroid, not one Anthropologist.

B.) They were probably assimilated into Afro-Asiatic speakers from else-where, perhaps the Capsian Culture, or some kind of Levant people.
Probably Levant people judging by recent DNA analysis.

Fact the facts, there's actually NOT one evidence that suggests that North-Africa was ever purely Black Negroid.

A.) First inhabitants were Mechta-Afalou, or Taforalt - Afalou (Mechtoids) or Nazlet Khater of Egypt.

B.) They were probably assimilated into Afro-Asiatic speakers from else-where, perhaps the Capsian Culture, or some kind of Levant people.
Levant is just an area. That doesnt mean these people werent Black Africans in appearance. Again I'm going to defer to the people that actually saw the ancient Egyptians with their own eyes. Sorry but your grasping at a hope while I have first hand eyewitness testimony.

Andronovo culture

Period Bronze Age
Srubna culture
Part of a series on
Indo-European topics

Languages[show]
Philology[show]
Origins[show]
Archaeology[show]

Not sure why you think that has anything to do with the indigenous people of India looking exactly like Black Africans.

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Look Black Negroid is true.
Despite bigger cheek bones, and a flatter face.

The fact is these Andmanese Islanders by their DNA are NOT Negroid, but rather more akin to Asiatic peoples.

Fact the facts, there's actually NOT one evidence that suggests that North-Africa was ever purely Black Negroid.

Levant is just an area. That doesnt mean these people werent Black Africans in appearance. Again I'm going to defer to the people that actually saw the ancient Egyptians with their own eyes. Sorry but your grasping at a hope while I have first hand eyewitness testimony.

This study has Taforalt - Afalou, Cro Magnon 1, and European Upper-Paleolithic.

Ultimately Taforalt - Afalou is similar to European Cro Magnons / Upper Paleolithic, and BOTH are more similar to Northern Europeans than Africans by a long shot.

Despite Taforalt - Afalou being in North-Africa..

Racial Reality: Cro-Magnons Were Caucasoid, not Negroid

Andronovo culture

Period Bronze Age
Srubna culture
Part of a series on
Indo-European topics

Languages[show]
Philology[show]
Origins[show]
Archaeology[show]

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

The fact is these Andmanese Islanders by their DNA are NOT Negroid, but rather more akin to Asiatic peoples.

That kind of points out what I was telling you earlier. Their DNA is not Negroid only because its simply a label made up by whites. Also the original Asians were African in appearance as well. Makes all the sense in the world that the Greeks saw them as Africans.

This study has Taforalt - Afalou, Cro Magnon 1, and European Upper-Paleolithic.

Ultimately Taforalt - Afalou is similar to European Cro Magnons / Upper Paleolithic, and BOTH are more similar to Northern Europeans than Africans by a long shot.

Despite Taforalt - Afalou being in North-Africa..

Racial Reality: Cro-Magnons Were Caucasoid, not Negroid
Your link is just a blog. Its not even close to being scientific.

Andronovo culture

Period Bronze Age
Srubna culture
Part of a series on
Indo-European topics

Languages[show]
Philology[show]
Origins[show]
Archaeology[show]

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Also the original Asians were African in appearance as well.

Actually, I'd say the original Asians looked more like Native Americans.

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Nope. Again there are pockets of indigenous Asians still alive in the Philippines and other places of SE Asia. May I present to you the Ajta people.

lowvinpeople3-682x1024.jpg

tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

Nope. Again there are pockets of indigenous Asians still alive in the Philippines and other places of SE Asia. May I present to you the Ajta people.

lowvinpeople3-682x1024.jpg

Ever hear of Convergent evolution?

Forum List

Back