Bill O'Reilly ducks Trump

If Fox News was really a right wing network, they would be promoting Trump, being that he has the best chance of getting the nomination as well as winning the general election.

FNC isn't right wing. They're corporatist propagandists; and Trump does not fall in line with crony corporatism (somewhat ironically). Nor does Ben Carson, btw, which is why they were trying to make hay about his Muslim comments.

I agree but with a caveat. They weren't really conservatives, they were liberal Republicans POSING as conservatives. They told us what we wanted to hear, then promptly broke their promises and walked in lockstep with the Dems. It ain't working this time and they don't know what the hell to do. "Fool me once".....
And what makes you think Drumpf is any different?
Since you were so easily fooled election after election after election, why wouldn't Drumpf think he could fool you yet again?

FNC isn't right wing. They're corporatist propagandists; and Trump does not fall in line with crony corporatism (somewhat ironically).
Ironically indeed! The Drumpf family made their fortune as the "Cronies" of Crony Capitalism!

I have to admit, I'd tune in for a Trump/O'Reilly clash.

The potential entertainment value there is simply off the charts.

Single malt scotch for that one.
Trump knows wherever he goes he brings additional viewers with him. For now he's miffed at Fox and won't appear, so he takes his bonus audience to their competitors. He knows how the numbers and the money work in the television industry, and once he's made his point about whatever expect to see him on Fox once again.

I agree but with a caveat. They weren't really conservatives, they were liberal Republicans POSING as conservatives. They told us what we wanted to hear, then promptly broke their promises and walked in lockstep with the Dems. It ain't working this time and they don't know what the hell to do. "Fool me once".....
And what makes you think Drumpf is any different?
Since you were so easily fooled election after election after election, why wouldn't Drumpf think he could fool you yet again?
No one ever knows if a politician will keep their promises until after they're sworn in and we see what they do. Take Obama, for example. No politician has ever lied as much as him. The difference between you and me is that you can't admit when your guys lie to you. I can.
PS, you lose a lot of credibility when you say such adolescent things as "Drumpf". Makes people want to dismiss you. You might want to rethink that childish practice. Just sayin'.

I have to admit, I'd tune in for a Trump/O'Reilly clash.

The potential entertainment value there is simply off the charts.

Single malt scotch for that one.

No mixer, no water, no bloody ice!!!

Greg

The media doesn't like Trump. Fox is polite about it but other more liberal outlets are a bit more obvious. So far Ms. Fiorina is the darling of Fox but that might change. As far as democrat candidates go the liberal media seems to be clueless.

Forum List

Back