Bill O'Reilly ducks Trump

If Fox News was really a right wing network, they would be promoting Trump, being that he has the best chance of getting the nomination as well as winning the general election.

If Fox News was really a right wing network, they would be promoting Trump, being that he has the best chance of getting the nomination as well as winning the general election.
Even the right wingers who watch FOX realize how Trump is hurting them.

Wait what? I have to assume you're referring to how much Trump is killing Fox correct?

Wait what? I have to assume you're referring to how much Trump is killing Fox correct?
He is making the right in general look really bad.

You bet he is.
Because the right hung us out to dry years ago.
All Trump is doing is gathering the eternal faithful.

The right??? Fox is not "the right", Fox is the establishment, the rinos. Why do you think they keep pushing Jeb Bush while attacking the guy who can beat the Dems? They would rather see a Dem win than an outsider who will shake up the status quo.

The right??? Fox is not "the right", Fox is the establishment, the rinos. Why do you think they keep pushing Jeb Bush while attacking the guy who can beat the Dems? They would rather see a Dem win than an outsider who will shake up the status quo.

Liberals just dont understand the concept of going after those who lie to you even when they're supposedly in your own party.
It doesnt fit the lockstep mentality.

This 'war' between Fox and Trump is further evidence of how ridiculous Silly Season can become, and how ridiculous and dysfunctional the GOP has become.
Well there's no question there's a struggle going on in the GOP. The left is trying to take that party over the way they took over the Democratic Party. If you want to call it dysfunctional, ok, but that's not an accurate characterization.

You bet he is.
Because the right hung us out to dry years ago.
All Trump is doing is gathering the eternal faithful.
I agree but with a caveat. They weren't really conservatives, they were liberal Republicans POSING as conservatives. They told us what we wanted to hear, then promptly broke their promises and walked in lockstep with the Dems. It ain't working this time and they don't know what the hell to do. "Fool me once".....

Fuck Fox!!! As an at least 12 year watcher they've pretty much told me they dont reflect my values anymore.
How come HWGA,it took you so long......The Basta.d Murdoch Never reflected our values,that's why he became an American Citizen, and good riddance we say moreover Fcuk Pox News

Fuck Fox!!! As an at least 12 year watcher they've pretty much told me they dont reflect my values anymore.
How come HWGA,it took you so long......The Basta.d Murdoch Never reflected our values,that's why he became an American Citizen, and good riddance we say moreover Fcuk Pox News

Hell, it's pretty obvious in my mind.
For years all we had was Fox and their picks. One finally comes along conservatives can get behind and they dis him.
Well fuck Fox and their RINO picks,get behind their viewers or risk becoming obsolete.

Hell, it's pretty obvious in my mind.
For years all we had was Fox and their picks. One finally comes along conservatives can get behind and they dis him.
Well fuck Fox and their RINO picks,get behind their viewers or risk becoming obsolete.
I understand HWGA in the Pox Boardroom,Murdoch's favourite is called "The CAPTAINS PICK(or should that be PRICK)"

Bunch of commies.

What a hoot it would be to see the Republican Eisenhower these days. The batshit crazy teaparty would have him to the left of Bernie Sanders.

This has become somewhat UNBALANCED, folk!! As far as I can tell the Republicans are going full throttle and NO-ONE is more ruthless and discerning than Conservatives when they are all going after the same thing...and that is NUMBER 1 on the ticket!! ANY weaknesses will be exposed and that goes for Trump as well. I say stand back and let the good people slug it out and may the best man/person/sheila win!!! My only concern is that the Pubbies play their grand final BEFORE November '16.

It's bloody exciting to watch quite frankly!! And the Dems....death by a thousand BORING BITCHSLAPS!!!

Greg

Trump isn't one of the establishment candidates, so some of the journalists on Fox have been given the greenlight to attack Trump at every opportunity.

The truth is, nearly all Journalists are liberal. They don't get into their positions without being so. Many of the Fox pundits are from other networks. Fox is the only network that allows both sides equal time to sell their case. There is no conservative alternative to MSNBC on television. There is no radio station that allows only conservative programing, even Rush Limbaugh. Every 15 mins CBS or other liberal outlets break in with the liberal news. All stations have to allow equal coverage, save NPR. NPR is almost exclusively liberal. Every issue is discussed from the liberal perspective.

Forum List

Back