Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Tennati

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Matt Smith

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Peter Capaldi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Troughton for the old...amazing acting talent. The show could never catch up with him, but he inspired it to try.

I know Tennant is the fan favorite of the new show, but Matt Smith is my favorite.

I should have added pictures, sorry

10112fb6dac7e40b2c1812933fd3fc90.jpg

I'd have to say Pertwee was my favorite, overall, Baker a close second

My first doctor was Baker and is still my favorite,

Mine was actually Peter Cushing, in the movies he made.

Didn't see Houghton til later.

(at the time, it only appeared on PBS, and parents controlled what was watched)
Ace03.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to enjoy some of the older ones. i really am. and i can get past poor production values in a lot of old shows, like star trek, although trek looks like a summer block buster compared to doctor who...
i'm trying though. really.

but for me, matt smith is the winner. although again, that may have as much to do with karen gillan as anything else

I'm trying to enjoy some of the older ones. i really am. and i can get past poor production values in a lot of old shows, like star trek, although trek looks like a summer block buster compared to doctor who...

but for me, matt smith is the winner. although again, that may have as much to do with karen gillan as anything else

Clara has her beat hands down.

th

Dr Who has been around for 50 years.

Tennet and Smith are my all-time faves. Don't like the new/current guy, and never checked out the original series beyond finding a kid into it in school way back very annoying going around, "Good heavens! The TARDIS!" I didn't get it then. :)

Clara has her beat hands down.

th
she's sexy, no doubt... but those legs on gillan should be illegal

Tennet and Smith are my all-time faves. Don't like the new/current guy, and never checked out the original series beyond finding a kid into it in school way back very annoying going around, "Good heavens! The TARDIS!" I didn't get it then. :)
i'm enjoying capaldi. he might move in front of tennant for me. i like his darker doctor.

Something that comes to mind reading this thread is the thing from the Tennet tenure where he's said to not like Captain Jack because he's immortal, and immortality isn't natural. Yet we also know from the "Angels in Manhatten" episode, the Doctor doesn't like endings as with ripping the last page out of the novel left by River Song.

A person who doesn't like endings should love an immortal, especially if he likes him for the most part anyway since unlike others he at least will never die and "end."

Ah ha! Plot inconsitency. :)

Speaking of Cat. Jack, what happens to him at the end of the universe when the last star goes out and eventually the universe is hovering around Absolute Zero? Immortality isn't all good if the whole universe is dead, dark, and frozen and you can't die. :)

Forum List

Back