Bill Nye was on Tucker Carlson last night, lying his ass off...watch this fool

We are in an ICE AGE.

If you were an educated person, you would know this, but you are a Liberal.

I hold three degrees in science btw, and can run circles around you so called warmers. AGW is a myth perpetrated by Globalists. It isn't even good science, because the only place it can be observed is in faulty computer models.

And again, I point out this graph. There are only two other times in 4 Billion Years that CO2 levels are as low as they are today. Both were severe ICE AGES.

We are still in an ICE AGE.

1.jpg

Last edited:
It's always a joy kicking the asses of the GW deniers. It's also hilarious the nonscience propaganda they use to kick their own asses.

Intelligent people respect science.
Trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth.
The Republican Party still remains the only political party in the world still not on board with the science of climate change.
Fortunately some are starting to come around.
But Trump's going to set this country back 20 years while other countries develop clean energy sources that are the future.

Everything you just said is untrue. Next.

It's always a joy kicking the asses of the GW deniers. It's also hilarious the nonscience propaganda they use to kick their own asses.

Intelligent people respect science.
Trump supporters are the dumbest people on earth.
The Republican Party still remains the only political party in the world still not on board with the science of climate change.
Fortunately some are starting to come around.
But Trump's going to set this country back 20 years while other countries develop clean energy sources that are the future.

Everything you just said is untrue. Next.
Liar.. but we know why you need to lie... so I forgive you.

Regarding New Orleans, again the educated person knows that it is silt buildup that builds the delta, and with irrigation, locks, etc. and attempts to control flooding in The Mississippi, there is not enough silt being fed in to the Delta to combat sea erosion.

Why do Liberals have to lie to the uneducated masses to push a globalist agenda through fear and junk science....err FAKE SCIENCE?

Video games are fake and so are computer models & simulations based on manufactured and manipulated, and omitted data.

But then you should know that, if you were educated enough to understand the actual science behind modeling, simulations and REALITY.

BILL NYE THE FAKE SCIENCE GUY

We are in an ICE AGE.

I hold three degrees in science btw, and can run circles around you so called warmers. AGW is a myth perpetrated by Globalists. It isn't even good science, because the only place it can be observed is in faulty computer models.

1.jpg
Why do you embarrass yourself like that treeman with your unsourced bogus graphs?
I documented everything, you stump for Big Oil with your Heartland Institute type bullshit.
Do you even know who they are?
They're an institute who's sole purpose is to teach people how to lie about climate change. On the show VICE, they had a rep attend one of their conferences... and we saw live video of their disinformation campaign.
You're such a tool for your masters.

Treeman uses a junk science to cast aspersions on real science. How funny is that!
I've been smashing you climate deniers for over 15 years. You all use the same bogus graphs and laughable nonscience sites.
Never a real climate scientist in sight.

We are in an ICE AGE.

1.jpg
Why do you embarrass yourself like that treeman with your unsourced bogus graphs?
I documented everything, you stump for Big Oil with your Heartland Institute type bullshit.
Do you even know who they are?
They're an institute who's sole purpose is to teach people how to lie about climate change. On the show VICE, they had a rep attend one of their conferences... and we saw live video of their disinformation campaign.
You're such a tool for your masters.

There is nothing unsourced at all about my graph. Right Click, Copy Image Address. Paste in your browser address window. The source is available. You are just too computer illiterate to understand how to look at the properties of an image on The Web.

Treeman uses a junk science to cast aspersions on real science. How funny is that!
I've been smashing you climate deniers for over 15 years. You all use the same bogus graphs and laughable nonscience sites.
LOL, smashing Climate Deniers? OMG. You are doing an awfully poor job of it. LMFAO.

Losing looks good on you.

When Results Go Bad …

I have posted links to multiple articles, and this graph. You have not refuted one thing shown here or said in the articles. NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH.

Fake Polar Bear Scare Unmasked: The Saga of a Toppled Global Warming Icon
Guest essay by Dr. Susan Crockford

There is no real science in any of your comments. Just Hysteria, myth and superstition.
All of those articles are written by scientists moon bat.

You have to verify that you are a scientist to post an article, and once you are verified you can post anonymously, use an alias or post under your actual qualifications.

LOL, smashing Climate Deniers? OMG. You are doing an awfully poor job of it. LMFAO.

Losing looks good on you.

When Results Go Bad …

I have posted links to multiple articles, and this graph. You have not refuted one thing shown here or said in the articles. NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH.
Same bogus nonscience site. Whatsupwiththat. Roflmao.
I provided a real science site for all of my information.
You???
Lmao.
You assholes are all the same. As I said.. you use all the same discredited bullshit sites.

Thanks for making my point for me. Not a real climate scientist to be found in any of your links.
Stop.. my sides are aching from laughing at you.
I presume you are getting China to stop heating up the earth.
China is leading the world on alternate energy research and shutting down their coal plants.
Trump just gave the coal industry free rein to pollute our streams and rivers.
So you tell me who is the advanced country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back