Bill Nye was on Tucker Carlson last night, lying his ass off...watch this fool

I couldn't finish reading all the posts, too much ignorance - so apologies to any sane folks who weighed in.

The rest of you, like that idiot dick Tucker Carlson, should be prevented from contributing to the gene pool.

This asshole Nye is some kind of unofficial spokesperson against manmade climate change, yet he came off as a cranky political hack who was not at all prepared for a fact based discussion.

It seems Bill Nye the Science Guy doesn't actually believe in the scientific method.

It seems the scientific method for global warming true believes is:

1) Develop hypothesis that manmade global warming will kill us all.

2) Change data to fit your hypothesis.

3) Conclude global warming is the #1 issue facing planet Earth.

4) Personally attack anyone who questions the findings.

5) Redistribute wealth in exchange for votes based on your conclusion.

The science is settled.

This asshole Nye is some kind of unofficial spokesperson against manmade climate change, yet he came off as a cranky political hack who was not at all prepared for a fact based discussion.

Nye was obviously arguing in support of the reality of manmade global warming. Not sure what show you were watching.

It seems Bill Nye the Science Guy doesn't actually believe in the scientific method.

I'm quite certain that he does. I am not at all certain that you understand what the scientific method actually is.

This line is syntactic nonsense.

Nye never made any such comment

A completely reasonable proposition

You are personally attacking Nye for questioning YOUR position. Nye was critical of people like you whose ignorance and political bigotry has put all of us in to a very likely intractable situation that could have been avoided.

The science is settled.

That the world is getting warmer and that human GHG emissions and deforestation are the primary cause ARE SETTLED SCIENCE. There simply is no more debate among scientists on those points. None.

Nye was obviously arguing in support of the reality of manmade global warming. Not sure what show you were watching.

I'm quite certain that he does. I am not at all certain that you understand what the scientific method actually is.

You are personally attacking Nye for questioning YOUR position. Nye was critical of people like you whose ignorance and political bigotry has put all of us in to a very likely intractable situation that could have been avoided.

The science is settled.

That the world is getting warmer and that human GHG emissions and deforestation are the primary cause ARE SETTLED SCIENCE. There simply is no more debate among scientists on those points. None.

No facts in that analysis, but I appreciate the effort.

If you are going on TV as an expert in science, and specifically global warming, it would be nice to discuss empirical data.

Bill Nye is a dripping twat.

Last edited:

The science is settled.

This is simply bullshit.

It would be a lot easier to believe if they didn't fuck with the data collected and also if Real Estate prices in New York City were dropping because everyone believes the city will be underwater.

Didn't Al Gore say NYC would be underwater by 2012?

I guess he fucking stopped global warming!!!!! What a bad ass!

It's gotta be all of that jet airplane travel that he does...or maybe he cooled the planet by making hotel masseuses jerk him off to release his shakra or whatever.

Tucker shredded Bill Lie.

Shredded?

If that's what you call stumbling and repeating himself over and over

He had bill by the balls and got maybe a few zingers in there over 9 minutes. "you don't know you don't know". At least pick some different words to say the same shit tucker. It's bad showmanship
Tucker had to repeat himself over and over to get his question through that idiots deflections.. You have to repeat yourself when you deal with left wing morons..

Previously, Nye claimed that Global Warming deniers should be jailed.

Tucker brought it up.

Nye lied that he never said it,

Tucker read the quote.

Nye came off as a snowflake jackass and NOT a scientist. (He is a mechanical engineer). He brought NO FACTS.

NO FACTS.

Bill was off his meds.
Funny, I thought he was on some pretty strong drugs. He was slurring his words and looks like he's fucking wasted.

The guy has like tripled the ratings as compared to Megan Kelly....because every progressive who steps onto his show get their clock cleaned......and viewers love it because he doesn't even break a sweat and laughs his way through the whole thing.

Nye is a has-been anyway.......only the true believers take him seriously in 2017.:2up:

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

Nye came off as a snowflake jackass and NOT a scientist. (He is a mechanical engineer). He brought NO FACTS.

NO FACTS.

Bill was off his meds.
Funny, I thought he was on some pretty strong drugs. He was slurring his words and looks like he's fucking wasted.

Naw... That was a natural stutter due to his lie being called out.. He's not used to being called out for his BS....

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

NO FACTS.

Bill was off his meds.

Naw... That was a natural stutter due to his lie being called out.. He's not used to being called out for his BS....

I liked how he was catty, defensive, insulting, political, and a liar. Very scientific. Bill Nye the science guy is a regular Nikola Tesla.

I couldn't finish reading all the posts, too much ignorance - so apologies to any sane folks who weighed in.

The rest of you, like that idiot dick Tucker Carlson, should be prevented from contributing to the gene pool.
Another left wing zealot who would jail those who don't think like you want us too.. Your gene pool is severely polluted already.. We just cant fix stupid,.

Speaking of ignorance, do you believe the AGW crap is true because you were told too or is it because you have no critical thinking skills when it comes to science?

Bill Nye is a clown. And probably a pedophile too, IMO. The guy has no children, yet he sought out a career that regularly put him in a lot of contact with prepubescent children. That's just fucking creepy.

Forum List

Back