Bill Nye was on Tucker Carlson last night, lying his ass off...watch this fool

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Previously, Nye claimed that Global Warming deniers should be jailed.

Tucker brought it up.

Nye lied that he never said it,

Tucker read the quote.

Nye came off as a snowflake jackass and NOT a scientist. (He is a mechanical engineer). He brought NO FACTS.

NO FACTS.

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

Nye came off as a snowflake jackass and NOT a scientist. (He is a mechanical engineer). He brought NO FACTS.

NO FACTS.

Bill was off his meds.

Tucker shredded Bill Lie.

Shredded?

If that's what you call stumbling and repeating himself over and over

He had bill by the balls and got maybe a few zingers in there over 9 minutes. "you don't know you don't know". At least pick some different words to say the same shit tucker. It's bad showmanship

Shredded?

He had bill by the balls and got maybe a few zingers in there over 9 minutes. "you don't know you don't know". At least pick some different words to say the same shit tucker. It's bad showmanship

That's because he couldn't stop laughing and Nye never actually answered any questions.

I've no idea why you would go on Tucker's show unless you were prepared to defend your position, but guests do it every night.

It wasn't his best interview but Nye kept ducking the point and could not say with any evidence what the climate would be like if man was not involved. He finally did say 1750s or something like that but where's the evidence? It's a religion and he was trying to bully people into it.

Shredded?

I presume you never conducted an interview.
If you can't answer the question, you're not getting the job.
Tucker chopped Nay's balls off from the get go.

Shredded?

That's because he couldn't stop laughing and Nye never actually answered any questions.

I've no idea why you would go on Tucker's show unless you were prepared to defend your position, but guests do it every night.

It was not an effective strategy, you could see his distress before he decided he'd start to just fake laugh at teh end there.

He dun fucked it up

Probably consoled himself by saying "I won" but against Bill Nye on that topic a 12 year old could win if you gave him the talking points.

Shredded?

It was not an effective strategy, you could see his distress before he decided he'd start to just fake laugh at teh end there.

He dun fucked it up

Probably consoled himself by saying "I won" but against Bill Nye on that topic a 12 year old could win if you gave him the talking points.
Uh huh.

Shredded?

I most certainly have, he couldn't even form his questions properly, allowing Bill to get lost in the minutia of what tucker said

How do you know that/ Doesn't sound like you have any proof bill, wanna take another go? lol

I could do what tucker does in my sleep

All he had to do was ask questions instead of saying "you don't know that" which isn't a fucking question. If you're going to interrupt your interviewee you better fucking ask him a clarifying question. Or repeat the question.

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

NO FACTS.

Mechanical engineer? -------sheeeeesh-----they do math and nothing
more. I have an engineer brother---really bright-----but anything related
to LIFE FORMS frightens and disgusts him. The global warming issue in
my (biological ) mind is very tied up with the chemistry of LIFE

Shredded?

I most certainly have, he couldn't even form his questions properly, allowing Bill to get lost in the minutia of what tucker said

How do you know that/ Doesn't sound like you have any proof bill, wanna take another go? lol

All he had to do was ask questions instead of saying "you don't know that" which isn't a fucking question. If you're going to interrupt your interviewee you better fucking ask him a clarifying question. Or repeat the question.
5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7.jpg

Shredded?

Tucker simply pisses you off because he actually prepares for each and every guest.
Bill Lie was left looking completely unprepared for an informed interviewer.

Shredded?

Tucker simply pisses you off because he actually prepares for each and every guest.
Bill Lie was left looking completely unprepared for an informed interviewer.

Yea he prepared, but he fucked up the actual interview

I don't see why you think that would bother me?

It was a shit interview take his cock out of your mouth

What is New Orleans official altitude?

They're all dead, right? New Orleans is like 8 feet below sea level. Everyone in new Orleans has drowned. That FAT TUESDAY crowd.......all DEAD!!

Forum List

Back