Bill Nye was on Tucker Carlson last night, lying his ass off...watch this fool

I watched that, and he was pathetic. Carlson ran Circles around him, and all NYE could do was Give A Hitlerian Salute To Globalism Every Single Time.

NYE could not cite a single verified study that proves that climate change is man made and being accelerated by man. Man Made Global Warming only exists inside flawed computer simulations and models. It cannot be measured or observed in any degree that you could confirm it is man made.

We have only had the ability to measure Global Temps since the 70s and poorly. So there is no way in Hell, that anyone can claim Global Warming is occurring since we only have moderately accurate global temperature measurements for the past 57 years. And even then, we cannot measure micro climates or cover every inch of the globe.

The Earth has been here 4 Billion years, and you want to RE-ENGINEER SOCIETY based on just 40-50 years of spotty data? Global Warming is a Political Ideology and is not Confirmed or Settled Science. It is a weak theory, that will never be confirmed.

But Hey, anyone with a brain can tell you, Greenland is cold as Phuck, and nothing is Green about it at all. It was Green when the Vikings discovered it, and habitable, and it would benefit humanity if The Global Climate would warm to make it Habitable again.

I minored in Geology, and we are still in an ICE AGE.

There have been times on Earth where we have had no ICE even at The Poles, and those periods on Earth exhibited EXPLOSIONS of Life, and had the most Bio Diversity in Earth's Geologic History with the greatest area of Habitable Environments.

Global Warming is Cyclical and is entirely driven by Solar Maximums, and is actually GOOD For The Planet.

And since we are talking about AGW, CO2 Levels are actually at near an all time low if you look at the Paleo-Climate record. We actually need more CO2, to green the planet, and make The Deserts Bloom. We should be dumping more CO2 in to the air, not trying to limit the amount of CO2 being "exhaled" in to the atmosphere.

But Global Warmers like to deny that little bit of ACTUAL SCIENCE.

Last edited:
Previously, Nye claimed that Global Warming deniers should be jailed.

This is bullshit. What was said is that people who KNOW the global warming is happening but still pay for anti-global warming propaganda because of their business bottom line should be jailed.

There is still some controversy to that, but he certainly wasn't saying that you should be jailed just because you don't believe in global warming.

I thought "SCIENCE GUYS" dealt in facts.

This asshole brought ZERO empirical data to the discussion.

Watch that clip and tell me what empirical data Nye brought to the discussion....maybe I am missing something,.

It certainly wasn't Tucker's best effort, but it's hard to debate with someone who dances around like Muhammed Ali. I mean all of Tucker's guests that hold some bizarre belief that they can't , or won't, back up do that to some extreme, but Bill was VERY extreme last night.

Tucker shredded Bill Lie.

Shredded?

If that's what you call stumbling and repeating himself over and over

He had bill by the balls and got maybe a few zingers in there over 9 minutes. "you don't know you don't know". At least pick some different words to say the same shit tucker. It's bad showmanship
I presume you never conducted an interview.
If you can't answer the question, you're not getting the job.
Tucker chopped Nay's balls off from the get go.

I most certainly have, he couldn't even form his questions properly, allowing Bill to get lost in the minutia of what tucker said

How do you know that/ Doesn't sound like you have any proof bill, wanna take another go? lol

I could do what tucker does in my sleep

All he had to do was ask questions instead of saying "you don't know that" which isn't a fucking question. If you're going to interrupt your interviewee you better fucking ask him a clarifying question. Or repeat the question.
Tucker simply pisses you off because he actually prepares for each and every guest.
Bill Lie was left looking completely unprepared for an informed interviewer.

Yea he prepared, but he fucked up the actual interview

I don't see why you think that would bother me?

It was a shit interview take his cock out of your mouth
Uh huh.

Can anyone list the facts that "Bill Nye the science guy" brought to the discussion?

What specific empirical data did he cite to prove manmade global warming is a measurable and definable metric?

Bill Nye did say to Tucker "There will never be another ice age, thanks to you and me."

Isn't that just scientific as fuck???!!!

Also, it seems many people are ignorant to the fact the sun will supernova and suck in the earth in about 5 billion years.

That is guaranteed global warming that will kill whatever life is on earth at that time.

The earth will be incinerated by the sun. Get your SPF 10 trillion sunblock ready to go, because the UV levels will be elevated.

Tucker brought it up.

Nye lied that he never said it,

Tucker read the quote.

Nye came off as a snowflake jackass and NOT a scientist. (He is a mechanical engineer). He brought NO FACTS.

NO FACTS.

hilarious. the end is great, Nye goes off on a tagent about trump. it's great. The dude ain't got shit about climate, it's great to see em stepping on his ownself. I think he dirtied himself on the air.

Can anyone list the facts that "Bill Nye the science guy" brought to the discussion?

What specific empirical data did he cite to prove manmade global warming is a measurable and definable metric?

Bill Nye did say to Tucker "There will never be another ice age, thanks to you and me."

all he said was it was settled. what was settled he couldn't answer. laugh out loud

Last edited:
You bozos, it's settled science, if not for man, man could not grow grapes in England.

LOL Nye was truly bizarre last night.

The Trump rant at the end was just icing on the cake.

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

Nye came off as a snowflake jackass and NOT a scientist. (He is a mechanical engineer). He brought NO FACTS.

NO FACTS.

hilarious. the end is great, Nye goes off on a tagent about trump. it's great. The dude ain't got shit about climate, it's great to see em stepping on his ownself. I think he dirtied himself on the air.

He COMPLETELY showed his ass at the end.

"BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY" MADE IT POLITICAL......Tucker never did.

He should change his name to "BILL NYE THE SNOWFLAKE GUY"

IMG_0231.JPG

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

NO FACTS.

He brought all facts. You're allergic to facts as you are to science. And you called him a snowflake? Lol

View attachment 114706

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

NO FACTS.

He brought all facts. You're allergic to facts as you are to science. And you called him a snowflake? Lol

dude you wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you. BTW, they had the town halls and they let the groups who bashed the meetings bash the meetings. so?

Did you not tune into the MSM's first amendment report?

View attachment 114706

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

NO FACTS.

Please list 3 facts that Bill Nye proved last night on Tucker's show?

Tucker brought it up.

Tucker read the quote.

NO FACTS.

We are presently in an interglacial cycle. Our present temperature is below the peak temperature of the previous interglacial cycles. Nothing to see here. Move along.

And he said it like that was a bad thing.
Moron! An ice age would kill billions.
Much worse than things getting a little warmer.

Also, it seems many people are ignorant to the fact the sun will supernova and suck in the earth in about 5 billion years.

That is guaranteed global warming that will kill whatever life is on earth at that time.

The earth will be incinerated by the sun. Get your SPF 10 trillion sunblock ready to go, because the UV levels will be elevated.

The Sun is too small to go nova.

Can anyone name any facts or specific data that BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY brought to a 10 MINUTE segment last night?

I think he was able to talk for 10 minutes about climate change without a SINGLE DATA POINT.

How the FUCK is that even possible from a "SCIENTIST" :badgrin:?

Climate change is the religion of snowflakes....no proof....you just have to believe!

Forum List

Back