Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

LMAO. Obama will speak tomorrow, and I expect he'll drive the nail in deeper. Clinton was incredible, but Obama is no slouch when it comes to oration.

So why didn't Romney use Bush instead of Eastwood?

Because Romney can stand on his own two feet. He has a vision for the future, he doesnt need to turn to leaders of the past.

He kicked ass like no one on Obama's team has been able to. Maybe Romney should have had Bush make a speech for him.

Maybe Obama should have gracefully bowed out and allowed an intelligent politician to run yet again.

I can't see how 3 Clinton terms could be any worse for the nation than 2 Obama terms.

Are we voting for Bill Clinton ?

Sort of - we're voting for his facts and truth - as he so eloquently detailed in his speech tonight.

Even Mormon lies can't overcome Bubba's facts and truth. His speech will be echoing until Election Day.

Glad you brought up facts and truth.
Facts and truth...
Democrats portrayed in the media as defenders of the middle class.

Under their rule...

Middle class has lost some +$4000 per family in income per year....
poorer due to taxes imposed by this administration....

Are we voting for Bill Clinton ?

Sort of - we're voting for his facts and truth - as he so eloquently detailed in his speech tonight.

Even Mormon lies can't overcome Bubba's facts and truth. His speech will be echoing until Election Day.

Yeah look at this CROWD enthusiasm for Bill Clinton--UNBELIEVABLE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nKwDhjY_m0]2004 DemConvention Speeches: Bill Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Opps sorry--this was Bill Clinton's convention speech for John Kerry Oh GOD--I just heard him praise Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:
No one is perfect.

Are you kidding me, that team bleeds red, white and blue!
Anyone who signs a medical waiver in order to fight for his team has my vote!
Are you in the dark?
Witten

The team is crap. Probably why no one expected them to beat the Giants. They got lucky, no doubt. It happens from time to time.

SWEET!!!
Can't stand either team but I loathe the Giants more than any other team in the league.

LMAO. Obama will speak tomorrow, and I expect he'll drive the nail in deeper. Clinton was incredible, but Obama is no slouch when it comes to oration.

Because Romney can stand on his own two feet. He has a vision for the future, he doesnt need to turn to leaders of the past.

Romney's vision for the future is to turn back the clock. He's a joke.

Always style, never substance with you guys. Why on earth is it a good thing when someone can lie in a convincing way to you?

Clinton's a master...of lying that is… bloviating too. He didn't really build much confidence on why we should elect Obama, more why he was such a "good " president. Clinton isn’t Obama, Obama is an ideologue. Clinton is more of a pragmatist

And they praise him for it. They love the fact that he can lie to them and make it believable. I can't comprehend why.

He is very believable actually, He's good at it....:eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

Romney's vision for the future is to turn back the clock. He's a joke.

Yes Romney will turn the clock back to the Clinton years!

Bill Clinton's wife who is now (God help us) Secretary of State was the most notorious enabler for her husband's infidelity since probably the high water mark of the English monarchy. The party of no family values doesn't care and surely the left wing media ain't about to address the issue but you dummies should at least be aware that foreign governments know more about Hillary's shortcomings than you left wing a-holes and we are in a freaking world of hurt internationally.

Are you talking about outsourcing a job? Welcome to America, that's the way it works. And if I missed the family values thing during their campaigns. I could be wrong, available to be informed?

Clinton's a master...of lying that is… bloviating too. He didn't really build much confidence on why we should elect Obama, more why he was such a "good " president. Clinton isn’t Obama, Obama is an ideologue. Clinton is more of a pragmatist

And they praise him for it. They love the fact that he can lie to them and make it believable. I can't comprehend why.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]
With all due respect, I don't care what he did with that small thing.

Yeah I remember that--funny that was the ONLY year that Bill Clinton WASN'T invited to give a convention speech--REMEMBER? Al Gore didn't want him there.

So Bill pops up for John Kerry to give a convention speech--and Barack Obama WAS desperate to get him on stage tonight. As if that's going to SAVE him-from what's coming in November-LOL.

Forum List

Back