Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

Considering how the right wing has been playing up Clinton's work on the economy lately, I can't wait to hear their attacks.

Clinton get's credit for the work Newt did.

So what ?

His first agenda item in 1993...Gays in the Military.

Real biggie.

1994....got slapped down big time in the elections.

Figured it out and worked with the GOP.

Obama never got that far.....that's why he'll be history come Jan 2013.

There wasn't an empty chair prop....so, I'm sure it was beyond your ken.

Great pep talk. Very little damage to Republicans..

After these Obama years -- I kinda miss the Hillbilly WhoreHopper..

The "We are all in this together" is just annoying. I have enough problems being on the same page as my family members -- let alone wanna be gangsters break-dancing their way thru High School. And I definitely want to DEFEAT silly concepts like class warfare and windmills and forcing Americans to live like Hobbits.

I think a lot of DEMs are gonna be appalled at this Convention and wake up in a week or so screaming

DUDE --- Where's MY Party? BillyJeff has already figured all that out...

Last edited:
I couldn't help but notice how much his hands were shaking. It was as if he had the DT's (like an alcoholic) or someone with Parkinson's Disease.

Considering how the right wing has been playing up Clinton's work on the economy lately, I can't wait to hear their attacks.

Clinton get's credit for the work Newt did.

So what ?

His first agenda item in 1993...Gays in the Military.

Real biggie.

1994....got slapped down big time in the elections.

Figured it out and worked with the GOP.

Obama never got that far.....that's why he'll be history come Jan 2013.

There wasn't an empty chair prop....so, I'm sure it was beyond your ken.

Still living in the past. How's that working out for you ?

Damn he is macking them..the republicans are getting their ass handed to them tonight :lol::lol::D

Truly I am searching around to find something to support your statement. Your statement is truly limited as to any factual reality of the facts. I would like you provide, some evidence to validated your statement is not full of shit. I await you to provide, some mundane and limited fact to support this minor and truly baseless statement? It should not be too hard.

Last edited:
So, weren't there some geniuses around here trying to say that the Obama campaign was worried about what Clinton would say?

I especially enjoyed the part where he tore down the Romney/Ryan plan to repeal Obamacare, and what it would do to Medicare,

saying almost word for word what I said about a month ago. :lol::lol::lol:

I predict that November 7 will be a very painful day for NaziCons.

And if you're wrong? Painful day for Dimocrats?

We'll keep the house....

We will get 50 or more in the senate....

More Tea Party types (Ted Cruz).

We've got a busload of young stars on the rise (look at what we rolled out vs. the hags the dems rolled out).

So, we win either way.

Even if Obama stays in office...he's gonna be lame duck for four years.

The real losers at that point are the American people.

Bill Clinton's wife who is now (God help us) Secretary of State was the most notorious enabler for her husband's infidelity since probably the high water mark of the English monarchy. The party of no family values doesn't care and surely the left wing media ain't about to address the issue but you dummies should at least be aware that foreign governments know more about Hillary's shortcomings than you left wing a-holes and we are in a freaking world of hurt internationally.

Seen Chelsea there I guess in support of her father's speech..ummm...where was Hilary?

Forum List

Back