Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

You are jealous that you had no popular ex-president to speak at the RNC. All you have is Bush and he was a failure. Couldn't ask him to speak!!! Sorry about that.

How does Bill Clinton's "popularity" help Barry become a competent President? You've lost me on that concept. When you people talk about how great Slick Willie WAS all it does for me is highlight how un-great Barack Obama has been. I'm sorry but they are SO not the same guy. Clinton was pragmatic...Obama is dogmatic. It's like comparing apples to brussel sprouts. They're both round and you can eat them but that's about the ONLY similarity.

Do me a favor and read what I said AGAIN!!! At no time did I compare them or say that Clinton's popularity helped the prez, "become competent". That's dumb. President Obama is already quite competent. I SAID that the Republicans had no popular ex-president to speak at their convention!!! Damn, how did you misinterpret that??

And FYI, President Clinton is being praised because he wiped the floor with Romney and Ryan and made them look like a couple of lying chumps!!! And they are. President Clinton is just amazing and always was. That's why the GOP hated him so much, for all the good it did them. :lol:

Obama can't stand the fact that he had to kiss Bill Clinton’s ass in an attempt at helping his chances of being reelected....It wasn't supposed to be like this for the liberal Messiah

You are jealous that you had no popular ex-president to speak at the RNC. All you have is Bush and he was a failure. Couldn't ask him to speak!!! Sorry about that.

How does Bill Clinton's "popularity" help Barry become a competent President? You've lost me on that concept. When you people talk about how great Slick Willie WAS all it does for me is highlight how un-great Barack Obama has been. I'm sorry but they are SO not the same guy. Clinton was pragmatic...Obama is dogmatic. It's like comparing apples to brussel sprouts. They're both round and you can eat them but that's about the ONLY similarity.

Do me a favor and read what I said AGAIN!!! At no time did I compare them or say that Clinton's popularity helped the prez, "become competent". That's dumb. President Obama is already quite competent. I SAID that the Republicans had no popular ex-president to speak at their convention!!! Damn, how did you misinterpret that??

And FYI, President Clinton is being praised because he wiped the floor with Romney and Ryan and made them look like a couple of lying chumps!!! And they are. President Clinton is just amazing and always was. That's why the GOP hated him so much, for all the good it did them. :lol:

Guaranteed a great majority of the country didn't hear a word he said. Most were watching football.

It doesn't matter that Clinton spoke on Obama's behalf anyway. People will judge Obama by his record, not Clinton's words. Just by Clinton appearing at the DNC, he smeared Obamas chances of re-election. People remember when Clinton was President, people actually had things called, JOBS. Also just remember, Clinton is the same one who stated that Romney had a sterling business record and is more than qualified to be POTUS.

I love the signature line....just for you is Obama speaking right after taking office Feb.1, 2009

Remember in his 2008 campaign he called the economy the worst since the Great Depression.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

LOL........ Rinata thinks we are jealous because we didn't have a womanizing serial adulterer impeached hound dog EX President speak at the Republican convention..

sorry, Republicans don't have one of those:lol:

Democrats are hypocrites to the extreme. They support crap like this and islam that's about as anti-woman as humanly possible, but they think they're stupid enough to come a running over free shit(birth control, condoms). I hope woman can have a little more self respect than that.

That's really idiotic.

Obama can't stand the fact that he had to kiss Bill Clinton’s ass in an attempt at helping his chances of being reelected....It wasn't supposed to be like this for the liberal Messiah

It figures that you wouldn't know that neither of them would behave that way. But I always say that you right wing bat crap crazies are low information voters. You prove it all the time.

Guaranteed a great majority of the country didn't hear a word he said. Most were watching football.

It doesn't matter that Clinton spoke on Obama's behalf anyway. People will judge Obama by his record, not Clinton's words. Just by Clinton appearing at the DNC, he smeared Obamas chances of re-election. People remember when Clinton was President, people actually had things called, JOBS. Also just remember, Clinton is the same one who stated that Romney had a sterling business record and is more than qualified to be POTUS.

Hate to break it to you, but America loves Bill Clinton. His approval rating was at 66% when he left office. And his current approval rating (Aug. 20-22 poll) is 69%. And he told the truth about President Obama and people believe him. Nice try though.

Hate to break it to you, but America loves Bill Clinton. His approval rating was at 66% when he left office. And his current approval rating (Aug. 20-22 poll) is 69%. And he told the truth about President Obama and people believe him. Nice try though.

Did Clinton tell the truth about Obama when Obama was running against Hilary? Did he tell the truth when he said that Romney's record at Bain was "stellar"? Did he tell the truth when he said just a few months ago that he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone right now?

I hate to break it to "you", Rinata but although he IS a very savvy politician, the "truth" is not something that Slick Willie is adverse to bending, twisting and flat out abusing if it suits his immediate goals.

I had to laugh. I was watching Obama's stump speech that he gave today on CNN and Barry joked that someone had e-mailed him that he should make Bill Clinton his "Secretary of Explaining Things".

It's actually not a bad idea. This Administration badly NEEDS someone to explain things but not to us but to THEM...like how economics really works. Too bad Obama thinks that it's US that needs to have things explained to. The truth is...HE'S the one that's clueless.

Clinton was president when the tech bubble popped in late 1999, NASDAQ dropped 50%, and he pushed and supported the repeal the Glass Seagall Act that provided the ability of Banks to invest in securities, collateralized debt securities, and laid the ground work for the eventual collapse in the mortgage and housing market..... lied under oath, and yet people still sing him praise as the great enlightened leader. Go figure?

Did Clinton tell the truth about Obama when Obama was running against Hilary? Did he tell the truth when he said that Romney's record at Bain was "stellar"? Did he tell the truth when he said just a few months ago that he wouldn't raise taxes on anyone right now?

I hate to break it to "you", Rinata but although he IS a very savvy politician, the "truth" is not something that Slick Willie is adverse to bending, twisting and flat out abusing if it suits his immediate goals.

Why are you trying to change the subject?? I am only attempting to set the record straight about how the country feels about Clinton. They like him and trust him as evidenced by his approval ratings. If you don't like that, I can't help it.

Why are you trying to change the subject?? I am only attempting to set the record straight about how the country feels about Clinton. They like him and trust him as evidenced by his approval ratings. If you don't like that, I can't help it.

How is it "changing the subject" when I point out that Clinton's "ringing endorsement" of Obama doesn't actually ring true?

There is a definite "script" that Democrats are obligated to follow in order that Barack Obama can squeak out another victory in November and if Democrats get off message and tell the truth...like Bill Clinton did when he said that Romney's work at Bain was "stellar" and that he thought now was a stupid time to raise taxes...then they get taken by the ear and led to the woodshed by the Obama folks. It's happened repeatedly.

My point about Clinton is that he's shown a long history of being able to look in the camera and lie with a straight face if that's what it takes to get something done politically. THAT is why he was the perfect man to get up on stage this week and give that speech.

My personal belief is that behind the scenes, Bill Clinton thinks Barack Obama is an idiot. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear how he and Hilary talk about Barry when nobody is around. I'm sure that it's not very complimentary.

How is it "changing the subject" when I point out that Clinton's "ringing endorsement" of Obama doesn't actually ring true?

There is a definite "script" that Democrats are obligated to follow in order that Barack Obama can squeak out another victory in November and if Democrats get off message and tell the truth...like Bill Clinton did when he said that Romney's work at Bain was "stellar" and that he thought now was a stupid time to raise taxes...then they get taken by the ear and led to the woodshed by the Obama folks. It's happened repeatedly.

My point about Clinton is that he's shown a long history of being able to look in the camera and lie with a straight face if that's what it takes to get something done politically. THAT is why he was the perfect man to get up on stage this week and give that speech.

My personal belief is that behind the scenes, Bill Clinton thinks Barack Obama is an idiot. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear how he and Hilary talk about Barry when nobody is around. I'm sure that it's not very complimentary.

Who cares about your personal belief which is most likely totally unobjective?? Hillary accepted a job in President Obama's cabinet. And Bill Clinton spoke of him eloquently at the DNC. It doesn't appear to me that they hold a grudge.

Do you think the same about Mitt Romney and the other Republicans that ran for president?? Do Rick Santorum or Newt Gingrich think that Romney is an idiot?? Would you also like to be a fly on the wall when they talk about him?? Your point is silly.

Forum List

Back