Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

BTW what speech are you talking about?

Morons schedule one of the most important speeches of the election cycle in competition with the season opener of the NFL season.

:clap2:

To be fair, the NFL season opener was scheduled for Tomorrow during Obama's speech. The media suggested to the NFL that changing that might be a good idea.

Yes, but why would you even schedule it in the same week?

Him and schillery should have been imprisoned for WHITEWATER...anyone remember that shit?

I remember a thorough investigation by a partisan hack coming up with nothing, except the Clintons being victims of Jim McDougal.

I bet you still believe he offed Vince Foster killed over Whitewater.

Last edited:
What Bill Clinton did tonight was provide a template for every Democratic candidate in America to destroy every argument the Republicans can make.

I agree the Cowboys beat the Giants 24-17.

Morons schedule one of the most important speeches of the election cycle in competition with the season opener of the NFL season.

:clap2:

To be fair, the NFL season opener was scheduled for Tomorrow during Obama's speech. The media suggested to the NFL that changing that might be a good idea.

I dont think the Democrats really thought it through when they schedules the convention this week.

I dont think the Democrats really thought it through when they schedules the convention this week.

I have little arms and a big head...
This plan was not well planned out...
Sound familar

Always style, never substance with you guys. Why on earth is it a good thing when someone can lie in a convincing way to you?

There was significantly more "substance" to Clinton's speech than any speech at the RNC.

Then why on earth are you all praising his style and nothing of substance he said?

Because he put significant substance together with style, and did so in a way that most people can understand. That's an oratory coup.

There was significantly more "substance" to Clinton's speech than any speech at the RNC.

Then why on earth are you all praising his style and nothing of substance he said?

Because he put significant substance together with style, and did so in a way that most people can understand. That's an oratory coup.

The only coup that happened tonight was that the COWBOYS handed the Giants their asses!

Damn he is macking them..the republicans are getting their ass handed to them tonight :lol::lol::D

Ha.Ha.--I kind of doubt that Bill Clinton convinced too many that our community organizer President is better qualified to hold the Oval office for the next 4 years--especially since he stated this about Mitt Romney recently.

President Bill Clinton veered sharply off message Thursday, telling CNN that Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital was "sterling."

"I don't think that we ought to get into the position where we say 'This is bad work. This is good work,'" Clinton said. "The man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

Clinton also went on to say that Romney's time at Bain Capital represented a "good business career."
Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney's business record 'sterling' - POLITICO.com

Bill Clinton is also on record for calling Barack Obama an amateur.
Bill Clinton calls Obama ‘amateur’ president: book - NYPOST.com

Plus Bill Clinton was real upset with the Obama campaign for "playing the race card on him."
Bill Clinton: 'They played the race card on me' - Video on NBCNews.com

There is NO LOVE lost between Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. BUT at the same time Bill Clinton is a patriot to the Democrat Party--his wife Hillary--is an employee--and underling of Barack Obama--so what did you expect him to do? I imagine after the election--and Hillary leaves--the real shit is going to hit the fan--and Bill is going to go after Obama--with a Louisville slugger.

This is "vintage" Bill Clinton at work.

Doing-Just-Fine.jpg

Last edited:

I agree, the speech that wasn't heard.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?

Sorry I can't tell you how great or not great it was,

because honestly I was watching the true American Pastime FOOTBALL!

Maybe I will have to listen to his speech, just to find out how a champion of economic growth defends a failure!

Last edited:

And yet we have countless threads with not a bit of substance from this so called substance filled speech.

Forum List

Back