Big ACORN shocker...

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that CG is about to present the board with Glenn Beck's latest attack on the Obama administration:

That a convicted felon was invited to and attended the State Dinner.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that CG is about to present the board with Glenn Beck's latest attack on the Obama administration:

Creamer.... yea, he's on my list. So are a number of others. Unlike some, I like to know who is running my country. And who is influencing them.

Creamer.... yea, he's on my list. So are a number of others. Unlike some, I like to know who is running my country. And who is influencing them.
Wasn't Jones convicted - looting during a riot?

And, as far as I know, tax cheating is a felony. I don't know if he was ever convicted, though.

I see you were correct. LOL!

Now that bastard is paling around with convicted criminals?

And, as far as I know, tax cheating is a felony. I don't know if he was ever convicted, though.

Jones wasn't convicted. He spent a few days in jail and came out a 'radical communist' - in his own words.

Creamer - defrauded banks for approx $2m.... married to a Senator.... and interestingly, wrote a book during his 5 months in prison (after which he served the rest of his sentence under 'house arrest') Listen to Your Mother: Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win (Seven Locks Press, 2007). I find it fascinating that ordinary Americans - the honest, hard working, decent people who haven't even been arrested, yet alone done time - are dismissed and made fun of.... but those who break the law are somehow worthy of a place at the table and the ear of the POTUS.

Strange country we have become.

that I predicted from the beginning.
While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.
ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

ACORN investigating ACORN.

I have a great idea to save money. Why don't we have all the folks in prison do all the investigations of their own crimes.

It would empty every prison in the country. Cut costs....etc.

Jones wasn't convicted. He spent a few days in jail and came out a 'radical communist' - in his own words.

Creamer - defrauded banks for approx $2m.... married to a Senator.... and interestingly, wrote a book during his 5 months in prison (after which he served the rest of his sentence under 'house arrest') Listen to Your Mother: Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win (Seven Locks Press, 2007). I find it fascinating that ordinary Americans - the honest, hard working, decent people who haven't even been arrested, yet alone done time - are dismissed and made fun of.... but those who break the law are somehow worthy of a place at the table and the ear of the POTUS.

The banks didn't lose any money...but that's besides the point.

Are you ready to admit that you were wrong?

:lol: It cracks me up that you, of all posters, are asking for someone to admit an error.

Carry on.

:lol: It cracks me up that you, of all posters, are asking for someone to admit an error.

Carry on.
:rolleyes:

btw, your hero Palin is just as much of a "tax cheat" as anyone that works for the Obama administration. :eek:

Carry on.
:rolleyes:

btw, your hero Palin is just as much of a "tax cheat" as anyone that works for the Obama administration. :eek:
LOL. My hero, Palin? Damn, girl; you ARE ignorant.

Creamer was convicted and did time in prison for it - whether the banks did or did not lose any money is - as you point out - beside the point. The man is a convicted criminal. Ergo, I am not wrong. How come you do not know your own damned government?

Seriously Ravi, exactly how stupid are you?

Creamer was convicted and did time in prison for it - whether the banks did or did not lose any money is - as you point out - beside the point. The man is a convicted criminal. Ergo, I am not wrong. How come you do not know your own damned government?

Seriously Ravi, exactly how stupid are you?
:lol:

Here is what you claimed:

This Administration - Obama's Adminstration - is surrounded by people who are convicted felons.

You've found exactly one person that happens to be married to a politician from Illinois. This is in no way, shape or form "surrounded by people who are convicted felons."

Folks, isn't Acorn under investigation in what, 7 or 8 STates for voter fraud???

Ravi, I'm sure it would be very easy to see if the tapes were doctored. Any professional photo lab would be able to tell. Wonder if the investigator bothered to consult a lab or just decided on his little lonesome that they were docotored?? George Soros would be so proud.

Who are the convicted felons?

Interesting. I would have thought that - if one was going to defend the Obama Administration - that one would know WHO exactly one is defending. I suggest you find out who these people are.
:rolleyes: Another empty statement from you. The administration isn't surrounded with convicted felons...it's a shame you can't admit that you were wrong.

how many tax evaders did he hire................how many????

As I read the flagrantly shameless emesis spewed by Ravi, and his colleagues, no doubt from such political mafiosi/LIEbtard organizations as Move On. Org, Daily KOS, Media Matters, Puffington Post etc......I can't help wondering if they really think that their puny farts can override the asphyxiating STENCH of ACORN, pre and post its luminaries, such as its Lawyer-in-chief, the MARXIST Obami Salami, and his COMMIE sidekick, the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL TERRORIST, Bill Ayers who shared the podium with Obami Salami on numerous occasions extolling the dubious virtues of this outrageous CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE which was their employer.

outstanding. spoken like a true smart ass. you get the rep. BTY ravi is a transvestite

Forum List

Back