Big ACORN shocker...

The Acorn "Investigator", appointed by Acorn - paid for by Acorn, has deep roots with leftist billionaire George Soros - the same billionaire leftist with deep roots with Acorn. This "investigation" was a sham.

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN

Submitted by Peter Flaherty on Tue, 09/22/2009 - 15:23

Acorn announced today that former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger has agreed to head ACORN’s investigation of itself. Leaving aside the valid question of whether any ACORN-funded probe can actually be “independent,” Harshbarger is a particularly bad choice.

Harshbarger has impressive-sounding credentials, but he is well-known for his political and ideological intensity. A quick Google check of his affiliations shows him sharing the program as a speaker at a Campaign Institute event in 2004 with Dan Cantor who is described as “founding executive director of the Working Families Party (WFP),” an ACORN front.

ACORN board member Maude Hurd was eager to point out today that Harshbarger is “the former President and CEO of Common Cause, the good government organization.”

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN | National Legal and Policy Center

____

Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

One of liberal philanthropist George Soros's favorite lefty groups is in deep financial doo-doo.

The group is Common Cause. It attacks pharmaceutical companies for opposing government-run health care, demands federal regulation of drug prices, and pushes for so-called campaign finance reform and public financing of campaigns for political office...

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

hey a palindrome, not to confuse with a palindrone, which would be you, sinatra.

what an amazing post, i bump it! :thup:

The truth is quite easily distinguishable from this sham investigation.

Acorn hired one of their own to investigate themselves. Democrat Scott Harshbarger is of the same leftist ilk as is Acorn - they share a very important contributor in George Soros.

This "investigator" is a champion of Nancy Pelosi, and was already cozy with the likes of the Working Families Party - a branch of Acorn itself.

The Acorn "Investigator", appointed by Acorn - paid for by Acorn, has deep roots with leftist billionaire George Soros - the same billionaire leftist with deep roots with Acorn. This "investigation" was a sham.

Acorn announced today that former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger has agreed to head ACORN’s investigation of itself. Leaving aside the valid question of whether any ACORN-funded probe can actually be “independent,” Harshbarger is a particularly bad choice.

Harshbarger has impressive-sounding credentials, but he is well-known for his political and ideological intensity. A quick Google check of his affiliations shows him sharing the program as a speaker at a Campaign Institute event in 2004 with Dan Cantor who is described as “founding executive director of the Working Families Party (WFP),” an ACORN front.

ACORN board member Maude Hurd was eager to point out today that Harshbarger is “the former President and CEO of Common Cause, the good government organization.”

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN | National Legal and Policy Center

____

One of liberal philanthropist George Soros's favorite lefty groups is in deep financial doo-doo.

The group is Common Cause. It attacks pharmaceutical companies for opposing government-run health care, demands federal regulation of drug prices, and pushes for so-called campaign finance reform and public financing of campaigns for political office...

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

What I find incredible is that they actual find it a credible investigation! Hells teeth, it's no wonder we have so many convicted felons in and around this Administration. Apparently, breaking the fucking law is no problem for liberals. Fucking tax evasion, fraud, and shit - yeap, that's fine. Be a hard working, honest, individual and you're nothing.
:lol: If you watched the tapes and have a working brain then you know they didn't tell anyone to commit tax evasion...in fact just the opposite. And you'd also have suspected from the flow of the tapes that there was a good chance they were heavily edited.

Oops...I forgot you might not have a working brain.

I'm sorry, I'm obviously far too intelligent and forget I need to use little words and short sentences for you.

This Administration - Obama's Adminstration - is surrounded by people who are convicted felons. Not just ACORN being corrupt - although that is bad enough.... But what about the rest of the low life convicts that our President finds appropriate for jobs?

Why is it acceptable for this Administration to surround itself with fucking crooks and not one fucking liberal thinks it is inappropriate? How is the rest of the country - you know, the honest, hard working average American people - supposed to respect this Administration?
Who are the convicted felons?

that I predicted from the beginning.
While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.
ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

so ACORN found itself innocent :cuckoo:

:lol: If you watched the tapes and have a working brain then you know they didn't tell anyone to commit tax evasion...in fact just the opposite. And you'd also have suspected from the flow of the tapes that there was a good chance they were heavily edited.

I'm sorry, I'm obviously far too intelligent and forget I need to use little words and short sentences for you.

This Administration - Obama's Adminstration - is surrounded by people who are convicted felons. Not just ACORN being corrupt - although that is bad enough.... But what about the rest of the low life convicts that our President finds appropriate for jobs?

Why is it acceptable for this Administration to surround itself with fucking crooks and not one fucking liberal thinks it is inappropriate? How is the rest of the country - you know, the honest, hard working average American people - supposed to respect this Administration?

Wondering that myself.....:eusa_eh:

tell me....ravi.....

when you and all your lib friends were and are calling the bush admin "crooks".....who is the convicted felon?

:eusa_whistle:

that I predicted from the beginning.
While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.
ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

so ACORN found itself innocent :cuckoo:

Exactly.

As I read the flagrantly shameless emesis spewed by Ravi, and his colleagues, no doubt from such political mafiosi/LIEbtard organizations as Move On. Org, Daily KOS, Media Matters, Puffington Post etc......I can't help wondering if they really think that their puny farts can override the asphyxiating STENCH of ACORN, pre and post its luminaries, such as its Lawyer-in-chief, the MARXIST Obami Salami, and his COMMIE sidekick, the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL TERRORIST, Bill Ayers who shared the podium with Obami Salami on numerous occasions extolling the dubious virtues of this outrageous CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE which was their employer.

Last edited:

Interesting. I would have thought that - if one was going to defend the Obama Administration - that one would know WHO exactly one is defending. I suggest you find out who these people are.

Come on, Ravi....regardless of this report, it is obvious that ACORN is simply outof control and cannot control what it's "volunteers" say and do. I do not want my money going to this organization any longer.
Out of control how? They did nothing wrong, did you not read what I posted. The freaking videos were doctored...which anyone with half a brain should have noticed. Not that I hold out much hope for the asses in our government that have cowered to the idiot chimps and stabbed the people in the back that ACORN actually helps.
Ravi, you better re-read that. They did nothing illegal according to that single analysis, by someone whom they selected. "Independent". LMAO.

And, I still laugh about their attempt at a bill of attainder. Actually, I LMAO.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi:

"Why does the GOP hate the urban poor?"

Answer: Ravi, the GOP does NOT hate the urban poor.

The GOP respects those hardworking urban poor who are jobless because their job creators are taxed into oblivion. And who are now amongst the urban poor.

However, it is true that the GOP hates the LIEbtards that promulgate the policy that creates the urban poor, and the professional parasites among the urban poor.

The professional parasites that are the mainstay of the Liebtard's Dem Party and without whom the Dem Party couldn't exist.

Come on, Ravi....regardless of this report, it is obvious that ACORN is simply outof control and cannot control what it's "volunteers" say and do. I do not want my money going to this organization any longer.
Out of control how? They did nothing wrong, did you not read what I posted. The freaking videos were doctored...which anyone with half a brain should have noticed. Not that I hold out much hope for the asses in our government that have cowered to the idiot chimps and stabbed the people in the back that ACORN actually helps.
Ravi, you better re-read that. They did nothing illegal according to that single analysis, by someone whom they selected. "Independent". LMAO.

And, I still laugh about their attempt at a bill of attainder. Actually, I LMAO.

They attempted a Bill of Attainder? Were they serious? :lol:

Reference:

"Section 9. The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.

The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it.

No bill of attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No capitation, or other direct, tax shall be laid, unless in proportion to the census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

No tax or duty shall be laid on articles exported from any state. "

LII: Constitution HERE

Interesting. I would have thought that - if one was going to defend the Obama Administration - that one would know WHO exactly one is defending. I suggest you find out who these people are.
:rolleyes: Another empty statement from you. The administration isn't surrounded with convicted felons...it's a shame you can't admit that you were wrong.

The truth is quite easily distinguishable from this sham investigation.

Acorn hired one of their own to investigate themselves. Democrat Scott Harshbarger is of the same leftist ilk as is Acorn - they share a very important contributor in George Soros.

This "investigator" is a champion of Nancy Pelosi, and was already cozy with the likes of the Working Families Party - a branch of Acorn itself.

____

What an amazing post. I bump it!

:rolleyes: Another empty statement from you. The administration isn't surrounded with convicted felons...it's a shame you can't admit that you were wrong.

I admit I'm wrong, when I am wrong... but not when I am right. You really ought to know more about your Administration. Lots of convicted felons working directly with the Obama Administration. Are you sure you want to keep accusing me of lying? Are you absolutely certain that I can't prove my point?

I admit I'm wrong, when I am wrong... but not when I am right. You really ought to know more about your Administration. Lots of convicted felons working directly with the Obama Administration. Are you sure you want to keep accusing me of lying? Are you absolutely certain that I can't prove my point?
Yes.

Forum List

Back