‘Somebody’s Lying’: Jonathan Turley Says Congress Should Start ‘Bringing People In’ For Answers In Biden Probe

JoeB says you’re a Sovereign citizen crazy….lol

No he did not. I did not say I did not owe any taxes, just that I had paid them already.

You are trying too hard here and just looking foolish.

I have an all cash side business, and it would have been pretty easy for me pre-covid to not report income if I didn't want to. Instead, I've kept meticulous records just in case I am ever audited.

Post Covid, all my payments are electronic, so there's a paper trial.

Nope, the IRS is wrong. The problem with the IRS is that one has to prove they are innocent instead of the other way around.

They have all the past returns to show they are wrong, but they are slow to process them.

To give you an example they said we did not file in 2020, even though they cashed the check I sent with my return.

Sucks is that is cost us close to 5 grand to get a tax lawyer to fight this for us, all due to IRS mistakes.

Well.

You are a big Government guy, so if they lock you up and throw away the key -c'est la vie

‘Somebody’s Lying’: Jonathan Turley Says Congress Should Start ‘Bringing People In’ For Answers In Biden Probe​

26 Jun 2023 ~~ By Harold Hutchinson

Jonathan Turley said Monday that “somebody’s lying” about whether U.S. Attorney David Weiss was prevented by the Justice Department from seeking felony charges against Hunter Biden.
Republicans on the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts Thursday of depositions from Internal Revenue Service (IRS) whistleblowers who said Attorney General Merrick Garland and IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel lied to Congress about interference with the Hunter Biden probe. The whistleblowers said Weiss sought special counsel status and was denied permission to file felony charges against Biden in the District of Columbia and in California.
“The different accounts that we’ve heard about what happened in this investigation cannot be reconciled,” Turley told “America Reports” co-host Sandra Smith. “Somebody’s lying, and there is real criminal and impeachable conduct that could be raised and that means Congress’ power is at its apex, and they can move forward and it needs to move forward and it has a full array of powers to do that with.”

Commentary:
Why isn't this being given the wall to wall, daily hearings, all TV channel attention and coverage that the Watergate investigation had. This corruption and investigation makes Nixon's look like small potatoes in comparison.
I hope our system of law saves itself ultimately but first the balance of terror must be leveled out. It’s always been the case that the time and space for a peaceful society must be carved out with deadly violence.
Watergate was about political parties, Hunter is not a politician nor has he ever held a position in govt.

Watergate was about political parties, Hunter is not a politician nor has he ever held a position in govt.

other than Hunter selling favors from the drooling imbecelic VP and PRES office you spinning bag of human crap.

***Mod Edit: Do NOT use any form of the 4-letter word starting with a "c". It IS on the word filter list for a reason.***

Last edited by a moderator:

‘Somebody’s Lying’: Jonathan Turley Says Congress Should Start ‘Bringing People In’ For Answers In Biden Probe​

Jonathan Turley said Monday that “somebody’s lying” about whether U.S. Attorney David Weiss was prevented by the Justice Department from seeking felony charges against Hunter Biden.
Republicans on the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts Thursday of depositions from Internal Revenue Service (IRS) whistleblowers who said Attorney General Merrick Garland and IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel lied to Congress about interference with the Hunter Biden probe. The whistleblowers said Weiss sought special counsel status and was denied permission to file felony charges against Biden in the District of Columbia and in California.
“The different accounts that we’ve heard about what happened in this investigation cannot be reconciled,” Turley told “America Reports” co-host Sandra Smith. “Somebody’s lying, and there is real criminal and impeachable conduct that could be raised and that means Congress’ power is at its apex, and they can move forward and it needs to move forward and it has a full array of powers to do that with.”

Commentary:
Why isn't this being given the wall to wall, daily hearings, all TV channel attention and coverage that the Watergate investigation had. This corruption and investigation makes Nixon's look like small potatoes in comparison.
I hope our system of law saves itself ultimately but first the balance of terror must be leveled out. It’s always been the case that the time and space for a peaceful society must be carved out with deadly violence.

No one fucking cares about Hunter, Biden. No one gives a rats ass what he does because he’s not part of the government.

Why isn’t Jared Kushner’s bribery hearing about the $2 billion he got from the Saudi’s on the media 24/7 like the Hunter Biden investigations????

I don’t know if any of you clowns posting about the investigation into the Trump crime family taking bribes from the Saudi’s. We are documented and public evidence of that one.

No one fucking cares about Hunter, Biden. No one gives a rats ass what he does because he’s not part of the government.

Why isn’t Jared Kushner’s bribery hearing about the $2 billion he got from the Saudi’s on the media 24/7 like the Hunter Biden investigations????

I don’t know if any of you clowns posting about the investigation into the Trump crime family taking bribes from the Saudi’s. We are documented and public evidence of that one.

Do you know what a business is ?

Commentary:
It’s Congress. Do like the last administration did. Just ignore them

1. Hunter's business involves Joe Biden dumbass. Without Joe Biden, Hunter is back to finger-painting.
2. Jarad Kushner has a massive real estate business. Google it. The Saudis can invest in it if they wish, without the expectation of a government favor.
3. You need to provide a link dumbass. There never was ANY story of Trump family bribes. The Bidens take bribes, and then launder the money via shell companies.

1. Hunter's business involves Joe Biden dumbass. Without Joe Hunter is back to finger-painting.
2. Jarad Kushner has a massive real estate business. Google it. The Saudis can invest in it if they wish, without the expectation of a government favor.
3. You need to provide a link dumbass. There never was ANY story of Trump family bribes. The Bidens take bribes, and then launder the money via shell companies.

Hunter's business doesn't just involve Joe Biden.
The entirety of his business holdings is Joe Bidens policy influence.
The only inventory.

1. Hunter's business involves Joe Biden dumbass. Without Joe Biden, Hunter is back to finger-painting.

These idiots literally can't distinguish between normal and legal business dealings
And illegal selling of influence and access.

So now you are in this fetal position begging Daddy Government for forgiveness.

I get it.

Of course you get it. That’s your go to response whenever Trump is caught doing something illegal again which is practically daily.

Every accusation by a republican is an admission of guilt

Then let’s bring in Donald Trump Junior and grill him on every aspect of his international business interests because his business interests affected his father as President of the United States. Let’s turn over every rock on that drug addict’s business dealings, income taxes, and influence peddling and see what’s he’s hiding.

The Chinese government approved a $500 million loan for Junio’s Trump Indonesia project. Why isn’t that being investigated?

Trump has far more personal interest in what happened to the Trump Corporation while he was president than Joe Biden has ever had in any of Hunter’s business dealings.

Why isn’t Junior being in investigated for failure to disclose foreign income? There are thousands of reports of foreign income for the Trumps not just hundreds.

If you, or I are late with $1,000 bucks in taxes, we’re threatened with confiscation, and jail. Yet, you think Hunter, owing over $1 million should be left alone?
Not really....

Can you show me anyone who has went to jail because they were late "PAYING BACK" a thousand bucks in taxes?

What else is funny is....on several occasions I am sure your goofy ass has blurted out "taxation is theft!!"

-- now here you are....mad someone didn't go to prison for paying taxes late....I swear yall are clowns...

Jared's dad went to jail for hiring a hooker to sleep with his brother in law and then blackmailing him. That's the kind of fine moral standards you find in the Trump Crime family.

Forum List

Back