Big ACORN shocker...

It can be proven by science that the tapes were altered.

Why do you ignore that one very important fact?

That liberals can even deny the undeniable! I guess that is why they have so many 9/11 truthers in their camp!

"The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions."

Right from the study.

The videos were altered

That liberals can even deny the undeniable! I guess that is why they have so many 9/11 truthers in their camp!

What I find incredible is that they actual find it a credible investigation! Hells teeth, it's no wonder we have so many convicted felons in and around this Administration. Apparently, breaking the fucking law is no problem for liberals. Fucking tax evasion, fraud, and shit - yeap, that's fine. Be a hard working, honest, individual and you're nothing.

What I find incredible is that they actual find it a credible investigation! Hells teeth, it's no wonder we have so many convicted felons in and around this Administration. Apparently, breaking the fucking law is no problem for liberals. Fucking tax evasion, fraud, and shit - yeap, that's fine. Be a hard working, honest, individual and you're nothing.

is your switching from drama queen to bomb thrower and back intentional or are you totally unaware of this? just sayin..

is your switching from drama queen to bomb thrower and back intentional or are you totally unaware of this? just sayin..

I'm guessing she's unaware.

:lol: If you watched the tapes and have a working brain then you know they didn't tell anyone to commit tax evasion...in fact just the opposite. And you'd also have suspected from the flow of the tapes that there was a good chance they were heavily edited.

Oops...I forgot you might not have a working brain.

I'm guessing you're stupid. Bet I can find more evidence to support my stance than you can for yours.

As opposed to you being consistently stupid?

must be those 159 IQ-tips she has rammed into ears and lost there over the years.

:lol: If you watched the tapes and have a working brain then you know they didn't tell anyone to commit tax evasion...in fact just the opposite. And you'd also have suspected from the flow of the tapes that there was a good chance they were heavily edited.

Oops...I forgot you might not have a working brain.

I'm sorry, I'm obviously far too intelligent and forget I need to use little words and short sentences for you.

This Administration - Obama's Adminstration - is surrounded by people who are convicted felons. Not just ACORN being corrupt - although that is bad enough.... But what about the rest of the low life convicts that our President finds appropriate for jobs?

Why is it acceptable for this Administration to surround itself with fucking crooks and not one fucking liberal thinks it is inappropriate? How is the rest of the country - you know, the honest, hard working average American people - supposed to respect this Administration?

As opposed to you being consistently stupid?

consistency is a concept you have yet to discover, munchkin.

The Acorn "Investigator", appointed by Acorn - paid for by Acorn, has deep roots with leftist billionaire George Soros - the same billionaire leftist with deep roots with Acorn. This "investigation" was a sham.

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN

Submitted by Peter Flaherty on Tue, 09/22/2009 - 15:23

Acorn announced today that former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger has agreed to head ACORN’s investigation of itself. Leaving aside the valid question of whether any ACORN-funded probe can actually be “independent,” Harshbarger is a particularly bad choice.

Harshbarger has impressive-sounding credentials, but he is well-known for his political and ideological intensity. A quick Google check of his affiliations shows him sharing the program as a speaker at a Campaign Institute event in 2004 with Dan Cantor who is described as “founding executive director of the Working Families Party (WFP),” an ACORN front.

ACORN board member Maude Hurd was eager to point out today that Harshbarger is “the former President and CEO of Common Cause, the good government organization.”

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN | National Legal and Policy Center

____

Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

One of liberal philanthropist George Soros's favorite lefty groups is in deep financial doo-doo.

The group is Common Cause. It attacks pharmaceutical companies for opposing government-run health care, demands federal regulation of drug prices, and pushes for so-called campaign finance reform and public financing of campaigns for political office...

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

The Acorn "Investigator", appointed by Acorn - paid for by Acorn, has deep roots with leftist billionaire George Soros - the same billionaire leftist with deep roots with Acorn. This "investigation" was a sham.

Acorn announced today that former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger has agreed to head ACORN’s investigation of itself. Leaving aside the valid question of whether any ACORN-funded probe can actually be “independent,” Harshbarger is a particularly bad choice.

Harshbarger has impressive-sounding credentials, but he is well-known for his political and ideological intensity. A quick Google check of his affiliations shows him sharing the program as a speaker at a Campaign Institute event in 2004 with Dan Cantor who is described as “founding executive director of the Working Families Party (WFP),” an ACORN front.

ACORN board member Maude Hurd was eager to point out today that Harshbarger is “the former President and CEO of Common Cause, the good government organization.”

Scott Harshbarger ‘Bad Choice’ to Investigate ACORN | National Legal and Policy Center

____

One of liberal philanthropist George Soros's favorite lefty groups is in deep financial doo-doo.

The group is Common Cause. It attacks pharmaceutical companies for opposing government-run health care, demands federal regulation of drug prices, and pushes for so-called campaign finance reform and public financing of campaigns for political office...

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Soros-Funded Liberal Group Common Cause in Deep Financial Trouble

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

hey a palindrome, not to confuse with a palindrone, which would be you, sinatra.

____

Forum List

Back