Big ACORN shocker...

I'm sorry, I'm obviously far too intelligent and forget I need to use little words and short sentences for you.

This Administration - Obama's Adminstration - is surrounded by people who are convicted felons. Not just ACORN being corrupt - although that is bad enough.... But what about the rest of the low life convicts that our President finds appropriate for jobs?

Why is it acceptable for this Administration to surround itself with fucking crooks and not one fucking liberal thinks it is inappropriate? How is the rest of the country - you know, the honest, hard working average American people - supposed to respect this Administration?
Who are the convicted felons?

Interesting. I would have thought that - if one was going to defend the Obama Administration - that one would know WHO exactly one is defending. I suggest you find out who these people are.

Oh HELL no! You made the charge, now prove what you wrote. It isn't like Obama put Poindexter as head of the Homeland Security's office of Total Information Awareness... :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry, I'm obviously far too intelligent and forget I need to use little words and short sentences for you.

This Administration - Obama's Adminstration - is surrounded by people who are convicted felons. Not just ACORN being corrupt - although that is bad enough.... But what about the rest of the low life convicts that our President finds appropriate for jobs?

Why is it acceptable for this Administration to surround itself with fucking crooks and not one fucking liberal thinks it is inappropriate? How is the rest of the country - you know, the honest, hard working average American people - supposed to respect this Administration?

tell me....ravi.....

when you and all your lib friends were and are calling the bush admin "crooks".....who is the convicted felon?

:eusa_whistle:

"Crooks" and "convicted felon" mean two different things. :cuckoo:

Interesting. I would have thought that - if one was going to defend the Obama Administration - that one would know WHO exactly one is defending. I suggest you find out who these people are.

Generally....in a debate....the one who makes the accusation is responsible for supporting it....:eusa_whistle:

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that CG is about to present the board with Glenn Beck's latest attack on the Obama administration:

That a convicted felon was invited to and attended the State Dinner.

Creamer.... yea, he's on my list. So are a number of others. Unlike some, I like to know who is running my country. And who is influencing them.
Wasn't Jones convicted - looting during a riot?

And, as far as I know, tax cheating is a felony. I don't know if he was ever convicted, though.

No. Jones was never convicted of anything and all charges were dropped.

Tax cheating is a felony but you have to be convicted to be a convicted felon.

Creamer is married to an Illinois Congresswoman.

So basically, are they saying that because this Illinois Congresswoman was invited to a state dinner along with her husband (typically couples are invited together) and Creamer is a convicted felon - that the White House surrounds itself with "convicted felons"? WTF?:cuckoo:

Creamer is married to an Illinois Congresswoman.

So basically, are they saying that because this Illinois Congresswoman was invited to a state dinner along with her husband (typically couples are invited together) and Creamer is a convicted felon - that the White House surrounds itself with "convicted felons"? WTF?:cuckoo:

It's not about him attending a dinner..... It's about the man and his connections to this Administration. If you think that's just attending a dinner, then maybe you should find out more about him. Just sayin'.

LOL. My hero, Palin? Damn, girl; you ARE ignorant.
'Scuse me...ummmm, ravi? Care to own up to your error here? :lol:
Wait...you mean it is possible to defend someone without considering them your hero? :eek:
Stilll can't own up to your error, I see?

It's quite hard for anyone to take you seriously. You really should let the adults continue here, now. Go play in the sandbox - that's more suited to your style and your speed.

Oh HELL no! You made the charge, now prove what you wrote. It isn't like Obama put Poindexter as head of the Homeland Security's office of Total Information Awareness... :eusa_whistle:

Here's the thing, Barb..... I know who this administration employs and who is connected to it and in what way. That is because I make it my business to know. If other people choose to remain ignorant of these facts, that it their choice to make. I do not spoonfeed others. I recommend that people find out.

'Scuse me...ummmm, ravi? Care to own up to your error here? :lol:
Wait...you mean it is possible to defend someone without considering them your hero? :eek:

It's quite hard for anyone to take you seriously. You really should let the adults continue here, now. Go play in the sandbox - that's more suited to your style and your speed.
Tissue? If you didn't get the point of my comment that's your problem.

Lets just remember that those tapes the kid made of ACORN employees were doctored.

People lost their jobs in the midist of a near depression because this kid LIED about what they said.

Acorn employees were harmed so you could score a few FAKE political points.

Tissue? If you didn't get the point of my comment that's your problem.
So, your hypocrisy is well documented, again.

Thanks.

Here's the thing, Barb..... I know who this administration employs and who is connected to it and in what way. That is because I make it my business to know. If other people choose to remain ignorant of these facts, that it their choice to make. I do not spoonfeed others. I recommend that people find out.

I recommend that you read up on Poindexter and the position he was given before throwing stones, and that if you are going to make an accusation that you should back it up.

doctored tapes used to fire people based on lies.

How proud the right must be of how this all turned out

i am pretty psyched. acorn's voter registration arm is essentially a criminal enterprise set up in such a way so that the bosses can always act *shocked* when their minions submit fraudulent paperwork.

i'd like to see them prosecuted under the RICO statutes, but it will never happen.

i am pretty psyched. acorn's voter registration arm is essentially a criminal enterprise set up in such a way so that the bosses can always act *shocked* when their minions submit fraudulent paperwork.

i'd like to see them prosecuted under the RICO statutes, but it will never happen.
What would be the benefit of them turning in false voter's registrations?

Forum List

Back