Big ACORN shocker...

Lets just remember that those tapes the kid made of ACORN employees were doctored.

People lost their jobs in the midist of a near depression because this kid LIED about what they said.

Acorn employees were harmed so you could score a few FAKE political points.

What proof is there that the tapes are doctored?

The tapes themselves.

They have been altered and it is very easy to document that just like this study did.

doctored tapes used to fire people based on lies.

How proud the right must be of how this all turned out

i am pretty psyched. acorn's voter registration arm is essentially a criminal enterprise set up in such a way so that the bosses can always act *shocked* when their minions submit fraudulent paperwork.

i'd like to see them prosecuted under the RICO statutes, but it will never happen.
What would be the benefit of them turning in false voter's registrations?

beats me, but they do it a lot. some have said it's to bog down the system so that other types of fraud can be perpetrated.

i feel the same way about right wing groups as well. registering to vote is not rocket science.

if one can't do it by oneself, one shouldn't be voting.

i am pretty psyched. acorn's voter registration arm is essentially a criminal enterprise set up in such a way so that the bosses can always act *shocked* when their minions submit fraudulent paperwork.

i'd like to see them prosecuted under the RICO statutes, but it will never happen.

beats me, but they do it a lot. some have said it's to bog down the system so that other types of fraud can be perpetrated.

i feel the same way about right wing groups as well. registering to vote is not rocket science.

Some people say....:lol:

Lets just remember that those tapes the kid made of ACORN employees were doctored.

People lost their jobs in the midist of a near depression because this kid LIED about what they said.

Acorn employees were harmed so you could score a few FAKE political points.

What proof is there that the tapes are doctored?

The tapes themselves.

They have been altered and it is very easy to document that just like this study did.

So you have no proof, just acorn saying they are.

You're going to require some 3rd party expert in the field to make that claim hold up anywhere,

Interesting. I would have thought that - if one was going to defend the Obama Administration - that one would know WHO exactly one is defending. I suggest you find out who these people are.

Oh HELL no! You made the charge, now prove what you wrote. It isn't like Obama put Poindexter as head of the Homeland Security's office of Total Information Awareness... :eusa_whistle:

Here's the thing, Barb..... I know who this administration employs and who is connected to it and in what way. That is because I make it my business to know. If other people choose to remain ignorant of these facts, that it their choice to make. I do not spoonfeed others. I recommend that people find out.

if i ask nicely, will you PM me some of your awesome information?

The tapes were altered guys.

now you will defend altered tapes?
We're not talking about altered tapes here.

The subject is ACORN pimping a shill to come out and say they didn't do nothin' to nobody.

I hope they hire Bruce Cutler next....That'll really give 'em some credibility. :lol:

The tapes were altered.

That is hard evidence to overcome no matter how much you hate anything that helps poor people vote.

How will you now stand and support this little asshole who altered peoples words and got them fired?

I have not read the entire article, but from what I am seeing my question to you would be simple enough to answer but I doubt I will get an answer:

Here's my question.

So sayeth the man paid the big bucks to say it?

Pay me enough money and I will tell you whatever you want me to say.

Immie

At first, my impression was that Ravi was just another whackjob employee of Move On. Org. Or, The Daily Kos, etc.

But, after reading Ravi's other CRAP on this thread, it became increasingly clear that he is not like the other LIEbtards who support Ravi's info's BIZZARE LOGIC and WIERD CONCLUSIONS ..... in Ravi we have a MusLAME who might be a hired Al Queda Propaganda agent spewing his nonsense from some place in the Mid East.

Either that or Ravi is insane, and/or pretending to be insane.

I must admit, this Ravi is a very interesting phenomenom.

Some people say....:lol:

well, they do. i don't necessarily agree with them, but they say it.

We're not talking about altered tapes here.

The subject is ACORN pimping a shill to come out and say they didn't do nothin' to nobody.

I hope they hire Bruce Cutler next....That'll really give 'em some credibility. :lol:

The tapes were altered.

That is hard evidence to overcome no matter how much you hate anything that helps poor people vote.

How will you now stand and support this little asshole who altered peoples words and got them fired?

I have not read the entire article, but from what I am seeing my question to you would be simple enough to answer but I doubt I will get an answer:

Here's my question.

Immie

He is a well respected man with good credentials and it was an independent study.

The tapes were altered and it is obvious to any expert that they are.

There would be NO benifit for the investigator or ACORN in saying they documemnted the alteration when anyone can refute their doctoring.

They documented the alterations and the tapes are in the public for ANYONE to refute the documantaion if its not valid.

To hate people becuase they disagree with you enough to just make up lies about them faking an investigation without one shred of proof seems to have become the republican standard of behavior.

The tapes were altered.

Here's my question.

Immie

He is a well respected man with good credentials and it was an independent study.

There would be NO benifit for the investigator or ACORN in saying they documemnted the alteration when anyone can refute their doctoring.

They documented the alterations and the tapes are in the public for ANYONE to refute the documantaion if its not valid.

To hate people becuase they disagree with you enough to just make up lies about them faking an investigation without one shred of proof seems to have become the republican standard of behavior.
An attorney is an expert on videos?

Huh, I learn something new every day. Amazing stuff.

Here is a real shocker, I don't believe anything any of the lying investigators, politicians, or special independant councils say about anything!

The whole world is a big fat liar!!!!

I've seen it over and over and over again

Creamer is married to an Illinois Congresswoman.

So basically, are they saying that because this Illinois Congresswoman was invited to a state dinner along with her husband (typically couples are invited together) and Creamer is a convicted felon - that the White House surrounds itself with "convicted felons"? WTF?:cuckoo:

It's not about him attending a dinner..... It's about the man and his connections to this Administration. If you think that's just attending a dinner, then maybe you should find out more about him. Just sayin'.

Convicted felons with ties to Bush.....

John Poindextor: National Security Adviser in the Bush Administration, was convicted in 1990 on five felony charges

Elliott Abrams, pleaded guilty to withholding information from Congress in 1991 over Iran-Congra (is that a felony? Not sure)

Otto Reich - another Iran-Contra figure, White House Special Envoy

Charles Colson - Bush awarded the Presidential Citizens Medal to Colson

Convicted felons with ties to the Obama Administration

Obama Administration - according to this wonderful example of Smear by Association (or to be more accurate, Bad Company Fallacy) Obama is "surrounded" by the following convicted felons:

Tony Rezko who raised money for a number of Chicago politicians (of both parties). Rezko was convicted in 2008 thus, a bona fide "convicted felon". I can't find any references to him "surrounding" Obama post-conviction.

Robert Creamer...apparently he also worked on Obama's campaign.

Maybe there are other "convicted felons" - I wouldn't be surprised. I bet if we looked at Clinton we'd find a pretty colorful Rogues Gallery. But, Obama, like Bush or any President or prominant political figure likely has thousands of associates with varying degrees of intimacy. Realistically though - I'm just not getting that warm fuzzy feeling of "surrounded by" here....maybe you can stack the numbers a bit?

So basically, are they saying that because this Illinois Congresswoman was invited to a state dinner along with her husband (typically couples are invited together) and Creamer is a convicted felon - that the White House surrounds itself with "convicted felons"? WTF?:cuckoo:

It's not about him attending a dinner..... It's about the man and his connections to this Administration. If you think that's just attending a dinner, then maybe you should find out more about him. Just sayin'.

Convicted felons with ties to Bush.....

John Poindextor: National Security Adviser in the Bush Administration, was convicted in 1990 on five felony charges

Elliott Abrams, pleaded guilty to withholding information from Congress in 1991 over Iran-Congra (is that a felony? Not sure)

Otto Reich - another Iran-Contra figure, White House Special Envoy

Charles Colson - Bush awarded the Presidential Citizens Medal to Colson

Convicted felons with ties to the Obama Administration

Obama Administration - according to this wonderful example of Smear by Association (or to be more accurate, Bad Company Fallacy) Obama is "surrounded" by the following convicted felons:

Tony Rezko who raised money for a number of Chicago politicians (of both parties). Rezko was convicted in 2008 thus, a bona fide "convicted felon". I can't find any references to him "surrounding" Obama post-conviction.

Robert Creamer...apparently he also worked on Obama's campaign.

Maybe there are other "convicted felons" - I wouldn't be surprised. I bet if we looked at Clinton we'd find a pretty colorful Rogues Gallery. But, Obama, like Bush or any President or prominant political figure likely has thousands of associates with varying degrees of intimacy. Realistically though - I'm just not getting that warm fuzzy feeling of "surrounded by" here....maybe you can stack the numbers a bit?
Too bad the FBI fucked up the investigation of Bill Ayers, then we could add that terrorist pig and piece of shit to the list. Good ol' Guilty-as-Hell-free-as-a-bird-America-is-great, terrorist Bill.

ayers-flag-color-1.jpg

The tapes were altered.

Here's my question.

Immie

No benefit? $$,$$$,$$$.$$ Are you sure about that?

Organizations edit film all the time and for a variety of reasons. Some reasons are legitimate and some are not.

Sorry, I am not willing to take the word of someone paid by ACORN as proof of ACORN's innocence. I'm not yet saying they are guilty, but an investigation paid for by ACORN does not exonerate ACORN.

Immie

Forum List

Back