Big ACORN shocker...

Prove what you claim

ACORN's Internal Investigation Draws Skepticism From Hill

FOXNews.com

ACORN's announcement that it has hired former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger to conduct an internal review was dismissed as inadequate by the ranking member on a government oversight committee.

...A self-run investigation is not a substitute for an independent investigation," said Issa, the ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. "There is no adequate substitute or mechanism that can replace the immediate need for congressional committees to exercise their oversight prerogatives and conduct hearings into ACORN's management and use of taxpayer dollars."

Former Massachusetts Attorney General Scott Harshbarger will lead the internal investigation into ACORN's activities, ACORN Board Chairwoman Maude Hurd announced Tuesday. Harshbarger will begin the investigation immediately.

FOXNews.com - ACORN's Internal Investigation Draws Skepticism From Hill

___

(AP) The community activist group ACORN said Tuesday it has selected a former Massachusetts attorney general to investigate its housing program after employees were caught on video giving advice to a couple posing as a prostitute and pimp.

Democrat Scott Harshbarger will conduct the internal investigation.

ACORN Names Internal Investigator - CBS News
____

The tapes were altered guys.

now you will defend altered tapes?
We're not talking about altered tapes here.

The subject is ACORN pimping a shill to come out and say they didn't do nothin' to nobody.

I hope they hire Bruce Cutler next....That'll really give 'em some credibility. :lol:

The tapes were altered.

That is hard evidence to overcome no matter how much you hate anything that helps poor people vote.

How will you now stand and support this little asshole who altered peoples words and got them fired?

Why does the GOP hate the urban poor?

They dont.

They simply believe that making excuses for failure does not warrant the receiving of charity. Dems see it otherwise.

They simply believe that minorities are no different than majorities. Dems believe otherwise

They simply see people as equals...and all should let their desire for success dictate their place in society. Dems beloieve otherwise

They simply believe that the US is a land of laws for all...not dfifferent laaws for different people. Dems believe otherwise

They simply believe in the following:

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.

The tapes were altered guys.

now you will defend altered tapes?

The subject is ACORN pimping a shill to come out and say they didn't do nothin' to nobody.

I hope they hire Bruce Cutler next....That'll really give 'em some credibility. :lol:

The tapes were altered.

That is hard evidence to overcome no matter how much you hate anything that helps poor people vote.

How will you now stand and support this little asshole who altered peoples words and got them fired?

And the proof that the tapes were altered?

Give a man a fish to eat while teaching him to catch his own and the entire country thrives.

The investigation proved they were altered.

There alteration can be proven with scientific methods.

It is a fact that they were altered.

Last edited:

The tapes were altered.

Watch them yourself. It is very evident that the filming was done in a manner that you don't know the actual flow of the conversation.

Just like that awful tape of poor Terri Shaivo...the tapes were made to garner an emotional response.

The tapes were altered.

Watch them yourself. It is very evident that the filming was done in a manner that you don't know the actual flow of the conversation.

Just like that awful tape of poor Terri Shaivo...the tapes were made to garner an emotional response.

I did watch them. Saw nothing that implied they were altered. Yes, some cutting back and forth...mostly done by Fox for brevity.....but the crux of what was being said was complete and uncut.

I did watch them. Saw nothing that implied they were altered. Yes, some cutting back and forth...mostly done by Fox for brevity.....but the crux of what was being said was complete and uncut.
heh...not even close. I didn't realize you were so close minded...I'll keep that in mind in the future.

It can be proven with scientific examination.

You people ar now defending altered tapes

that I predicted from the beginning.
While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.
The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.
ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

Come on, Ravi....regardless of this report, it is obvious that ACORN is simply outof control and cannot control what it's "volunteers" say and do. I do not want my money going to this organization any longer.

Those no-good libtard fuckwad shitfucks!!!

i applaud ravi....

she has bravely stepped into the sacred world of hacknessity. in order to so desperately prove her earlier claims, she immediately jumps on an ACORN internal report and holds this up to the world as proof!

she did this bravely folks....bravery is to be applauded

:clap2:

Forum List

Back