Biden's United States is beating the crap out of Xi's China

I am aware that there are some folks who need to badmouth America these days, but pride in how the nation is now doing is justified.

7 Reasons the U.S. Economy Is Among the Strongest in the G7

U.S. Solar Industry Adds $100B in Private Investments
Thanks to Inflation Reduction Act

Biden’s CHIPS and Science Act Marks One Year of Progress
in Boosting American Semiconductors and Innovation

OGC-1.gif

We've come a long way:
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs under Trump. (Trump was the first president since Herbert Hoover to decrease the number of jobs in the U.S.) The unemployment rate increased by 1.6% to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion during the Trump years.

No you didn't. You posted some random stuff with no link.

The govenrment also subsidizes fuel. This increases affordability of gas powered cars that use Chinese batteries. Derp derp.

The govenrment backs VA home loans for veterans. This increases the affordability of homes and a lot of stuff homes use come from china. Derp derp.

I can't even take you seriously.
Random? You mean like you now bringing up fuel and VA loans, you are flopping like a fish on the deck of a boat.

VA Loans are not subsidized, they are guaranteed for a portion of the loan. Typically 25% only when the borrower defaults on the loan.

Catsntmer, you have no idea how the VA loan program works yet you think you understand the 755 page Inflation Reduction act!

I am aware that there are some folks who need to badmouth America these days, but pride in how the nation is now doing is justified.

We've come a long way:
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs under Trump. (Trump was the first president since Herbert Hoover to decrease the number of jobs in the U.S.) The unemployment rate increased by 1.6% to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion during the Trump years.

Taters GDP is 1.6% for 2023.

His handlers in China have a 5.3% GDP growth.

Dont worry about China, Biden is giving 100's of billions to China.

China as a government is doing much better than us. They even have a better military, a bigger military.
China has had the world's largest military for years - 2 million active personnel in 2019.

Biden's U.S. continues to beat the crap out of China economically.

When China ended its COVID-19 restrictions earlier this year, the country's economy seemed to be recovering quickly. But then, in July, that growth was suddenly shown to be slowing down, hitting a slump that has led some to wonder whether the country's economy might be heading towards a collapse.

Comparing apples to oranges is moronic at best. Both China and the USA have entirely different sets of economic problems. If China is soooo cool then you’re welcome to immigrate.

How many citizens/men do they have?

China population is 4.35 times the US population, with China home to about 1.44 billion people and the United States to 331 million in 2020.

We could have a war with them. We send every man we got and they send just as many at us. Even if we won, they could send 3 more waves at us. They have almost 4 1/2 times the number of people we have.

I guess this wasn't true when Trump was president right?
a couple of nukes would wipe them all out, so the number of men in your army doesn't really matter.

China has had the world's largest military for years - 2 million active personnel in 2019.

Biden's U.S. continues to beat the crap out of China economically.

When China ended its COVID-19 restrictions earlier this year, the country's economy seemed to be recovering quickly. But then, in July, that growth was suddenly shown to be slowing down, hitting a slump that has led some to wonder whether the country's economy might be heading towards a collapse.
How can we beat the crap out of China economically when Biden just gave China $1 trillion to purchase offshore wind turbines, electric car batteries, and Solar Panels

Dont worry about China, Biden is giving 100's of billions to China.
Link?

China as a government is doing much better than us. They even have a better military, a bigger military.
I guess your propagandists are once again keeping you in the dark.

Why China’s economy won’t be fixed

An increasingly autocratic government is making bad decisions

A Crisis of Confidence Is Gripping China’s Economy

China’s economy, which once seemed unstoppable, is plagued by a series of problems, and a growing lack of faith in the future is verging on despair.

China has no pain-free solutions for its slowing economy

China’s Slowdown Casts a Shadow on Lula’s Big Bet on Beijing

A lesson from China’s disappearing data: Nobody hides good news

Having perhaps run out of dissidents and business leaders to disappear, the Chinese government has now moved on to disappearing its data.

The Chinese economy has hit a rough patch. For many years, the country had enjoyed rapid growth and ever-rising living standards, but even before the pandemic hit, the economy appeared to be losing steam. Then the bounce back expected after the government’s draconian “zero covid” policies ended never came.

They even have a better military, a bigger military.
Gosh, I wonder how many times we have heard America-haters saying such-and-such country has a better military than we do.

I used to hear you tards say the same thing about Russia, and now we are kicking Putin's ass by remote control! :lol:

By the way, China has only two aircraft carriers. We have 11. And that matters a lot when any conflict will involve dominance of the Pacific.

We know you are a Biden troll. Biden has a high disapproval number and 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction, no matter what rubbish you post. I will give you credit though for giving up on the Trump witch hunt. Apparently you've realized that is not working.

Gosh, I wonder how many times we have heard America-haters saying such-and-such country has a better military than we do.

I used to hear you tards say the same thing about Russia, and now we are kicking Putin's ass by remote control! :lol:

By the way, China has only two aircraft carriers. We have 11. And that matters a lot when any conflict will involve dominance of the Pacific.
wow, a foreign policy giant we have here

Putin's ass is not kicked until the last Nuclear Bomb hits it's targeet

Link?
I guess your propagandists are once again keeping you in the dark.

Why China’s economy won’t be fixed

An increasingly autocratic government is making bad decisions

A Crisis of Confidence Is Gripping China’s Economy

China’s economy, which once seemed unstoppable, is plagued by a series of problems, and a growing lack of faith in the future is verging on despair.

China has no pain-free solutions for its slowing economy

You need a link to see the trillions we give to China? Pick up any can opener in your house, made in China. Look at your neighbors Solar Panels, made in China.

China's economy is in trouble? China is a communist country, the economy does not matter. I am sure China's communist dictators still have enough to pay Biden millions and they got all that US debt they can cash in keeping themselves fat in rice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back