Biden's United States is beating the crap out of Xi's China

But no claim that they are bigger or better. No comparison to our military. Just a bunch of articles about china military stuff and you came to the conclusion they are bigger and better?
I gave you the link so you can see for yourself, now you act as if the information is not there?

Published on 1 September the report, often referred to as the ‘China Military Power Report’, states that the People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) now has “a battle force of approximately 350 platforms, including major surface combatants, submarines, ocean-going amphibious ships, mine warfare ships, aircraft carriers, and fleet auxiliaries”, compared with the US Navy’s (USN’s) 293 ships using the same measure.

gee, sounds like you know everything, how many naval ships does china have? how many do we have

how many combat troops does china have, how many do we have?
How many citizens/men do they have?

China population is 4.35 times the US population, with China home to about 1.44 billion people and the United States to 331 million in 2020.

We could have a war with them. We send every man we got and they send just as many at us. Even if we won, they could send 3 more waves at us. They have almost 4 1/2 times the number of people we have.

I guess this wasn't true when Trump was president right?

I think Trump made the most $ from Saudi Arabia. Him and Jared made a fortune there and in Israel​

Trump chooses Saudi Arabia for his first foreign presidential trip

Trump praises a blockade on Qatar Then Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary James Mattis are blindsided by the blockade.

The Trump administration notifies Congress in June 2017 that it plans to resume sales of precision-guided bombs to Saudi Arabia that were suspended by Obama over concerns about civilian deaths from Saudi-led coalition airstrikes in Yemen.
After the crown prince detains hundreds of top businessmen, officials and members of the royal family at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in November 2017 and demands payment for alleged corruption, Trump praises the crackdown.

"I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing. Some of those they are harshly treating have been 'milking' their country for years!" Trump says in a tweet two days after the crackdown came to light.

Trump's response to Khashoggi's death

Administration approves nuclear technology transfers to Saudis after Khashoggi's death

Trump vetoes congressional resolution to end U.S. involvement in Saudi-led war in Yemen

U.S. blacklist on child soldiers leaves out Saudi Arabia

Trump vetoes congressional bid to halt arms sales for Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.​

President Trump blocks three congressional bills that would have stopped more than $8 billion in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E. and Jordan, including precision-guided bombs for Riyadh.
Trump made a great deal. Yes, I know, you support Nuclear weapons for Iran and the destruction of Israel. So this is bad news from an Iranian, Chinese, Russian perspective.

that is about 10 different topics in one post, are you losing your mind
Well put it this way. The military vote in 2020 went to Biden. So don't assume Trump was making the military great or increasing recruits. On the contrary.

Here's another topic. Joe got us out of Afganistan. Now we don't need as many soldiers and tanks. Rather than pay for those things, Biden is fixing up our infrastructure. At least he is in my blue state of Michigan. In fact I'm getting a bit sick of all the road construction.

How many citizens/men do they have?

China population is 4.35 times the US population, with China home to about 1.44 billion people and the United States to 331 million in 2020.

We could have a war with them. We send every man we got and they send just as many at us. Even if we won, they could send 3 more waves at us. They have almost 4 1/2 times the number of people we have.

I guess this wasn't true when Trump was president right?
this is not about trump vs biden, or trump vs obama, or trump vs the bush family

you forgot to add the 20 million illegal aliens that Biden and the Democrats added to our population

someone asked, I told them, china is doing fine, even building a bigger military than ours

Well put it this way. The military vote in 2020 went to Biden. So don't assume Trump was making the military great or increasing recruits. On the contrary.

Here's another topic. Joe got us out of Afganistan. Now we don't need as many soldiers and tanks. Rather than pay for those things, Biden is fixing up our infrastructure. At least he is in my blue state of Michigan. In fact I'm getting a bit sick of all the road construction.
the fake military vote went to biden, the military does not support biden at all

and yes, the democrats surrendered to terrorists in Afghanistan giving them billions in weapons just as long as they only killed a dozen marines while we ran away

some of the new things they have sounds scarry, and they certainly have much more of everything than we do
china does a lot of talking too....the family who just moved in next to me last month,the husband is a Captain and Pilot in the AF...i live not far from Nellis AF Base.....he told me that we have things that you know nothing about......he said right now China and Russia are still far from us.....me and my wife were out in the back yard and his wife came out into hers and told us here he comes......4 F-22's came over he was in the 3rd one,he tipped the wings at us....he said they just got through testing the F-15ex....he said this seems to be a nice plane....

gee, sounds like you know everything, how many naval ships does china have? how many do we have

how many combat troops does china have, how many do we have?
That doesn't make their military better.

It also doesn't answer when you believe they became bigger and better then us.

I gave you the link so you can see for yourself, now you act as if the information is not there?

Published on 1 September the report, often referred to as the ‘China Military Power Report’, states that the People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) now has “a battle force of approximately 350 platforms, including major surface combatants, submarines, ocean-going amphibious ships, mine warfare ships, aircraft carriers, and fleet auxiliaries”, compared with the US Navy’s (USN’s) 293 ships using the same measure.
You gave me a link that didn't answer my questions.

Domthey have more ships. That doesn't make them better.

Also, what does this have to do with Biden?

it is a link to a defense think tank that has the best information about the militaries of the world
"According to Global Firepower, a prominent data website specializing in defence-related information, the United States possesses the most powerful military force worldwide."

Here is my link proving you wrong.

Do you have a link that says otherwise?

Seems like nobody is buying this:
FB_IMG_1692119725247.jpg

"According to Global Firepower, a prominent data website specializing in defence-related information, the United States possesses the most powerful military force worldwide."

Here is my link proving you wrong.

Do you have a link that says otherwise?
Janes is a much better link, and Janes are the people that write the reports and evaluates the militaries. I never heard of your google link, which is to an internet website that aggregates the news.

I see, your google search, and raise you one. (google is a deck of cards, right?)

You gave me a link that didn't answer my questions.

Domthey have more ships. That doesn't make them better.

Also, what does this have to do with Biden?
What does china's military becoming larger and better than ours while Biden and the Democrats are in power have to do with Biden and the Democrats.

Gee, I will have to think about that question a long long time, you really think of the tough stuff

China is dying.

But it has nothing to do with Biden or his policies.

Their failures hinge on the same Communist centralized economic control that AMERICAN liberals CURRENTLY embrace.

Janes is a much better link, and Janes are the people that write the reports and evaluates the militaries. I never heard of your google link, which is to an internet website that aggregates the news.

I see, your google search, and raise you one. (google is a deck of cards, right?)

That article does not say china has the best military in the world.

You didn't answer my question. What does this have to do with Joe Biden?

china does a lot of talking too....the family who just moved in next to me last month,the husband is a Captain and Pilot in the AF...i live not far from Nellis AF Base.....he told me that we have things that you know nothing about......he said right now China and Russia are still far from us.....me and my wife were out in the back yard and his wife came out into hers and told us here he comes......4 F-22's came over he was in the 3rd one,he tipped the wings at us....he said they just got through testing the F-15ex....he said this seems to be a nice plane....
Let us hope you are correct. It is just very sad seeing our military get old and the replacement ships are not getting built fast enough.

I see that our Virginia and Columbia class programs are behind schedule, that is very troubling.

I hear about the politics in the military, giving abortions to women, giving sex change surgery to men and women.

It is all bad news that I hear.

What does china's military becoming larger and better than ours while Biden and the Democrats are in power have to do with Biden and the Democrats.

The link you provided that said china had the largest navy was from a 2020 study.

How is that Biden's fault?

Gee, I will have to think about that question a long long time, you really think of the tough stuff
You should think about it because it doesn't make any sense.

Oh yeah, things are all sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns, motherfucker!

The dollar only goes 75% as far as it did for over 200 years, but everything's just fuckin' Hunky-Dory, huh?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Now do the labor participation rate, brah.

Last edited:
Let us hope you are correct. It is just very sad seeing our military get old and the replacement ships are not getting built fast enough.

I see that our Virginia and Columbia class programs are behind schedule, that is very troubling.

I hear about the politics in the military, giving abortions to women, giving sex change surgery to men and women.

It is all bad news that I hear.
It seems you have fallen prey to media fear mongering especially if it's all bad news you hear. What media outlets is telling you only bad things about our military?

As a veteran I don't understand how you can have such a bad view of our military...and evidently want to make it Biden's fault, which of course is nonsense.

Politics in the military?

Sex change surgery? You think 250 sex changes in the last 8 years has somehow impacted our military superiority?

Forum List

Back