Biden's United States is beating the crap out of Xi's China

How can it not be, Biden's fault?
Because he wasn't president during the time your naval report was based on.

In 2020, that would be Trump's presidency and I won't even claim it's Trump's fault because that would be asinine.

What do you think Trump should have done to stop china from building a huge navy?

The link you provided that said china had the largest navy was from a 2020 study.
How is that Biden's fault?
You should think about it because it doesn't make any sense.
How long has Biden been a politician in Washington D.C..

How could it possibly be the fault of a politician in office, since 1972?

Gee, you got me there, it really does not make any sense to blame a Senator from 1972, re-elected 6 times, who became a Vice President, and is now our President.

Yes, you are right, Biden is the last person on earth anyone could blame for our military not being the best it could be.

Well put it this way. The military vote in 2020 went to Biden. So don't assume Trump was making the military great or increasing recruits. On the contrary.

Here's another topic. Joe got us out of Afganistan. Now we don't need as many soldiers and tanks. Rather than pay for those things, Biden is fixing up our infrastructure. At least he is in my blue state of Michigan. In fact I'm getting a bit sick of all the road construction.
You are a liar.

Trump won the military vote by seven points over Tater.

How long has Biden been a politician in Washington D.C..

How could it possibly be the fault of a politician in office, since 1972?

Gee, you got me there, it really does not make any sense to blame a Senator from 1972, re-elected 6 times, who became a Vice President, and is now our President.

Yes, you are right, Biden is the last person on earth anyone could blame for our military not being the best it could be.
Lol, so its Bidens fault china has a huge navy because Biden has been in politics a long time.

Good grief, you cant make this crap up.

What I get out of this is you made a false claim that our military was no longer the most powerful just so you could claim it's Bidens fault.

Pretty pathetic.

Lol, so its Bidens fault china has a huge navy because Biden has been in politics a long time.

Good grief, you cant make this crap up.

What I get out of this is you made a false claim that our military was no longer the most powerful just so you could claim it's Bidens fault.

Pretty pathetic.
pathetic of you is excusing the politicians that have been in washington all their life

how is it not the fault of a lifelong politician!

You wont answer that because the answer falls in Biden's lab

pathetic of you is excusing the politicians that have been in washington all their life

how is it not the fault of a lifelong politician!

You wont answer that because the answer falls in Biden's lab
Because a single lifelomg politician doesn't have enough power to stymie military growth by china.

You live in lala land or something.

It's sad you hate Biden so much that will try to make this illogical assertion. Have you no shame or integrity?

Because a single lifelomg politician doesn't have enough power to stymie military growth by china.

You live in lala land or something.

It's sad you hate Biden so much that will try to make this illogical assertion. Have you no shame or integrity?
A life long politician has no power? A man who becomes Vice President after be a Senator for 7 terms has no power? That same man who is now the President has no power?

Integrity? Shame? And all I said was China is bigger and better and that Biden helps the Chinese military, not ours.

Bigger Fleets Win​

In naval warfare, a smaller fleet of superior quality ships is not a way to victory. The side with the most ships almost always wins.
By Captain Sam J. Tangredi, U.S. Navy (Retired)

A life long politician has no power? A man who becomes Vice President after be a Senator for 7 terms has no power? That same man who is now the President has no power?

Integrity? Shame? And all I said was China is bigger and better and that Biden helps the Chinese military, not ours.

Bigger Fleets Win​

In naval warfare, a smaller fleet of superior quality ships is not a way to victory. The side with the most ships almost always wins.
By Captain Sam J. Tangredi, U.S. Navy (Retired)
What decisions did Biden make that grew china's navy?

Be specific please.

sending all our money and weapons to UKraine has played right into chinas plan with Russia to make us to weak to fight back against chinese aggression....now if only the democrats will disarm the american civilians...darn it
Ukraine didn't get all our money and you are making up stories about what you think china and Russia are plotting.

Russia started a war with Ukraine and evidently you support Russia.

Not surprising.

You are a liar.

Nope. Remember the Republican poll watcher who signed a sworn affidavit? He couldn't believe what he saw. He said almost every overseas vote went to Biden and "he always thought military votes went to Republicans". What kind of evidence is that? Because he can't believe it that's evidence of anything? I think not.

And then Republicans continued to spread lies and false accusations like this:

"Out of a batch of 950 military mail-in ballots, Joe Biden got 950 votes, Trump: zero," he said. "That's 100%. That is virtually impossible to have happen."

Fact check: False claim from Trump about Maricopa County election database

It did happen — and it's not evidence of fraud.

The 950-vote figure stems from the first hand recount of Georgia's presidential election results. It's not proof of fraud; three audits of the state's election results found no indication of widespread fraud.

So when they did a recount they stacked all Trump's votes in one pile and Biden's in another. The idiot was looking at Biden's pile. He didn't look at Trump's pile which was much smaller than Biden's.

You are a liar.

You are reminding me of all the bullshit affidavits Republicans filled out on election night. It was all part of the strategy to lay the ground work to steal the election.

A third poll watcher noticed that when absentee ballots came in from military personnel, many showed votes for Democrats. He found that odd.

“I can estimate that at least 80% of military ballots I saw were straight ticket Democrat or simply had Joe Biden’s name filled in on them,” the man wrote. “I had always been told that military people tended to be conservative, so this stuck out to me.”

In poll watcher affidavits, Trump campaign offers no evidence of fraud in Detroit ballot-counting​

So like you, he "was always told" or "always assumed" that the military voted Republican. WRONG!

Especially military votes going to Detroit. Chances are those are black men and women voting. And they voted for Biden/Kamala.

Inflation Reduction act,

You really dont know anything about politics. Read the act for yourself, then come back to contradict.
Good grief you are bad at this.

1. First of all you are claiming that something Joe signed barely a year ago is why china has the largest navy...like they just built all these ships in the last few months.

2. The inflation reduction was not a positive thing for China and actually did the opposite of your claim.

1. Tax relief of US $3,750 is available if a certain proportion of the power battery critical raw materials used in electric vehicles are produced in the United States, or in countries that have signed free trade agreements with the United States or are recycled in North America. This proportion is scheduled to increase year on year, exceeding 40% from January 1, 2024, 50% in 2024, and 80% after December 31, 2026.
  2. If condition 1 is met and the value of power battery parts manufactured or assembled in North America meets certain requirements, there is additional tax relief of US $3,750 dollars also available. This proportion also increases year by year, reaching more than 50% before January 1, 2024, reaching or exceeding 60% between 2024 and 2025, and reaching 100% after December 31, 2028.
For China, in addition to the above provisions, there is also a restriction on “foreign entities of concern”. According to the provisions of the Act, new energy vehicles using batteries from a “foreign entity of concern” cannot receive any subsidies. China, Russia, North Korea and Iran are nations given this designation, and any enterprise affected by the governments of these four countries is a “foreign entity of concern”, which means that all Chinese enterprises are affected by the clause.

3. You still haven't shown where china has the most powerful military.

4. Ironically it is you who is ignorant about politics. You are wasting my time with your weak, misinformed accusations.

Nope. Remember the Republican poll watcher who signed a sworn affidavit? He couldn't believe what he saw. He said almost every overseas vote went to Biden and "he always thought military votes went to Republicans". What kind of evidence is that? Because he can't believe it that's evidence of anything? I think not.

And then Republicans continued to spread lies and false accusations like this:

"Out of a batch of 950 military mail-in ballots, Joe Biden got 950 votes, Trump: zero," he said. "That's 100%. That is virtually impossible to have happen."

Fact check: False claim from Trump about Maricopa County election database

It did happen — and it's not evidence of fraud.

The 950-vote figure stems from the first hand recount of Georgia's presidential election results. It's not proof of fraud; three audits of the state's election results found no indication of widespread fraud.

So when they did a recount they stacked all Trump's votes in one pile and Biden's in another. The idiot was looking at Biden's pile. He didn't look at Trump's pile which was much smaller than Biden's.
Nope. You lied.

Good grief you are bad at this.
2. The inflation reduction was not a positive thing for China and actually did the opposite of your claim.
4. Ironically it is you who is ignorant about politics. You are wasting my time with your weak, misinformed accusations.
Ignorance? You asked for something that benefits China financially, I gave it to you.

The inflation reduction act is much larger than your half page response to my post. The inflation reduction act is 755 pages, larger than your 3 or 4 paragraphs.

Batteries? You brought that up. Tesla is subsidized for every car Tesla sells. That is fact. Tesla buys batteries from China. China makes a profit on said batteries. China benefits by having increased sales of what they manufacture.

Ignorance? Biden mandates all cars must be electric. Does China benefit? Of course! China does not even have to sell one battery to benefit. All China has to do is sell cobalt, lithium, or any other rare earth metal that Tesla may need. China can sell the commodities it controls on Wall st..

Ignorance you say? Because the ink just dried on the inflation reduction act? To call me ignorant while stating what is true, the ink is still drying, is just about as ignorant as one can get.

I agree 100%, the ink is still drying on the Inflation Reduction Act. You know which inks are dry? All that ink Biden signed as a Senator!

$370 billion in "direct" spending on clean energy, are you so ignorant to believe that was all for electric car batteries?

Ignorance is your copy and paste from google.

Ignorance? You asked for something that benefits China financially, I gave it to you.

No you didn't. You posted some random stuff with no link.

The inflation reduction act is much larger than your half page response to my post. The inflation reduction act is 755 pages, larger than your 3 or 4 paragraphs.

So post the part where you think it allowed china to build the biggest navy in the world in a few months.

Batteries? You brought that up. Tesla is subsidized for every car Tesla sells. That is fact. Tesla buys batteries from China. China makes a profit on said batteries. China benefits by having increased sales of what they manufacture.

BWAHAHAHA. You think electric car subsidies indirectly increasing demand for batteries, some of which come from china, is why china has the biggest navy?

You can't make this stuff up.

The govenrment also subsidizes fuel. This increases affordability of gas powered cars that use Chinese batteries. Derp derp.

The govenrment backs VA home loans for veterans. This increases the affordability of homes and a lot of stuff homes use come from china. Derp derp.

The government subsidies agriculture buy throwing money at farmers who use that money to buy equipment made from china. Derp derp.

The govenrment subsidizes medical care for the elderly. The elderly use these savings to buy Chinese stuff at Walmart. Derp derp.

Definitely that is in the top 10 dumbest arguments I have seen on a political forum.

Ignorance? Biden mandates all cars must be electric. Does China benefit? Of course! China does not even have to sell one battery to benefit. All China has to do is sell cobalt, lithium, or any other rare earth metal that Tesla may need. China can sell the commodities it controls on Wall st..

When did Biden mandate this?

China also benefits from gas powered cars.

Ignorance you say? Because the ink just dried on the inflation reduction act? To call me ignorant while stating what is true, the ink is still drying, is just about as ignorant as one can get.

I agree 100%, the ink is still drying on the Inflation Reduction Act. You know which inks are dry? All that ink Biden signed as a Senator!

Biden is president, not senator.

$370 billion in "direct" spending on clean energy, are you so ignorant to believe that was all for electric car batteries?

No. Never said it was.

I said the bill was signed a year ago. Do you think china made hundreds of naval ships in the last year because Tesla got subsidies and buys some battery's from them?

I can't even take you seriously.
Ignorance is your copy and paste from google.
Pot, meet kettle.

Forum List

Back