Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

You dumb shit, Trump had a lot better economy than Biden ever dreamed of. Common Sense definitely not common with you dumbass

View attachment 919259
eh6s44fphk9c1.jpeg

Overall Trump sure did a lot better job with the economy. Someone is stupid as you doesn't mind paying an extra 18% for Stuff including groceries. Why doesn't that surprise me? Cuck?

LOL

You're such a schmuck, inbred. I point out that Trump did better in terms of inflation but not GDP or employment -- and you point to inflation, which I already said Trump did better than Biden.

LOL

You're such a schmuck, inbred. I point out that Trump did better in terms of inflation but not GDP or employment -- and you point to inflation, which I already said Trump did better than Biden.
Wow you finally admitted it simpleton. Trump was a lot better on the economy then Biden is. We weren't overrun by illegal aliens either with Trump. Sure had a lot less fighting and strife in the world when Trump was President too. Trump was a lot smarter than Biden and I am a lot smarter than you are simp.

Screenshot_20221215-191821_Twitter.jpg

Wow you finally admitted it simpleton. Trump was a lot better on the economy then Biden is. We weren't overrun by illegal aliens either with Trump. Sure had a lot less fighting and strife in the world when Trump was President too. Trump was a lot smarter than Biden and I am a lot smarter than you are simp.
My house is up 70% under Biden. My retirement up 30%. My other investments did ever better. God bless the Biden economy.

LOL

You're cracking me up, inbred. I sound triggered to the forum's dumbest poster. :lmao:
I've already proven you to be the forum's dumbest poster simpleton. Did you ever take that class I suggested? It'll help your knowledge but not your stupidity

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

My house is up 70% under Biden. My retirement up 30%. My other investments did ever better. God bless the Biden economy.
What a selfish point of view. You must be a narcissist because most people are not doing as well. You don't care about that though do you. Is that all you care about is yourself?

View attachment 919279

LOL

You literally agreed with me and called me stupid. Which of course, is you calling yourself stupid.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Even your hallucinations are funny, inbred.
You sure turned out to be one dumb bag of shit! Have you enrolled in that class yet? You might try civics. You'll still be a pile of crap but you'll know more hahaha

Screenshot_20220619-190854_Instagram.jpg

You sure turned out to be one dumb bag of shit! Have you enrolled in that class yet? You might try civics. You'll still be a pile of crap but you'll know more hahaha

View attachment 919304

LOL

You mean the "class" you recommended I take to learn how to take screenshots even though I posted a link to where I posted a screenshot?

You're as retarded as they come, incel.

bigger_bus-jpg.880447

What a selfish point of view. You must be a narcissist because most people are not doing as well. You don't care about that though do you. Is that all you care about is yourself?
Not true. Most people are doing great. Why are you not doing well? Is it effort or just your bad luck?

Let's have a look around. You wouldn't be a liar would you?

LOL

You said "most." So now "half" equals "most," retard? Is this more evidence of your intellectual superiority? And by the way, your article is more than a year old and the economy has improved since then.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back