Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

Last edited:
FYI. Read it and weep. :biggrin:
My monthly benefit went from $1990 to $2163, zackly 8.7 percent.

you know this is on the internet, I don't believe you!! SS payments did go up and it's the only money that has an annual 8% increase, but not when you are already taking it. You don't get that raise if you are already on it. My wife certainly didn't.

you know this is on the internet, I don't believe you!! SS payments did go up and it's the only money that has an annual 8% increase, but not when you are already taking it. You don't get that raise if you are already on it. My wife certainly didn't.
Then ask someone who you do believe.

Yeah Jello Brain Biden only takes credit when gas prices go down. He is "blind" when they go up, as they are doing now..

Gas was $1.68 a gallon when Trump was in the White House.

Yeah Jello Brain Biden only takes credit when gas prices go down. He is "blind" when they go up, as they are doing now..

Gas was $1.68 a gallon when Trump was in the White House.
Average prices since gas became a commodity. Says it all.

1690999748292.png

Average prices since gas became a commodity. Says it all.

View attachment 810522
Needs more details.

"By 1950, gas prices had jumped to 27 cents, about $3.40 in today’s money. The next two decades were much like the two that preceded the war. Fuel prices held remarkably steady, climbing only to 34 cents by 1969."

Needs more details.

"By 1950, gas prices had jumped to 27 cents, about $3.40 in today’s money. The next two decades were much like the two that preceded the war. Fuel prices held remarkably steady, climbing only to 34 cents by 1969."

so what, now that site is wrong? hahahaahahahaahahahaha fk, you really make me laugh. dude, seriously. get the corn out your ass.

All that proves is that your wife didn't get a raise. Ask more seniors on these forums. Actually, start a thread about it.
well she is on SS. didn't get any such 8.7% increase. I'm calling you a liar.

it was called wuhan and it was a hoax manufactured in Wuhan by DNC to take down trump. It's old news bubba.

And that, Not Trump, is what brought gas down in price to $1.68. If you want to give him credit for that cheap gas, then he also gets the blame for 22 million people losing their jobs. They're inextricably tied together.

So much for "Bidenomics".

Everything is still getting more expensive, especially gas. All the things that hit working folks hardest.

It’s up to 3.75 here brother. Unbelievable while people realize this is kind of like a presidency of Jimmy Carter. It’s a terrible time economically and these things just are not working but Democrats keep on talking about January 6, while not giving a damn about BLM riots or the racism from Democrats.

Forum List

Back