Biden’s gas price jumps to $3.51/gal. Up .20 in just the last week.

Hey citygator link us up to me saying I can’t put gas in my car…….which in my case is diesel in my F250. My company vehicle takes gas, but obviously doesn’t cost me anything.

Pointing out what a colossal failure your Vegetable Messiah is seems to trigger you into lying your ass off. As if you needed another reason.
The only colossal failure is you. The rest of us have record house equity, record investment balances, and record wages. What have you been doing wrong to not have those things?

The only colossal failure is you. The rest of us have record house equity, record investment balances, and record wages. What have you been doing wrong to not have those things?
So you don't buy groceries or gas and have to pay for it will Potatohead's inflated dollars? You don't give a shit about the massive debt or the the damage the millions of welfare queens are going to do for this country?

It is obvious you are lying to justify being one of the morons that voted for Potatohead. Most reasonable risk investments are not keeping up with inflation. Unless you are super rich or one of Potatohead's welfare queens then you are hurting. Inflation is terrible, cost of energy is astronomical, family spendable income is down, interest rates are up and the impact from the crime and welfare that Potatohead's Illegals hasn't even hit yet but it is coming.

When you stupid uneducated Moon Bats let Potatohead get away with stealing the election you fucked all of us, including yourself but you are too idiotic to know it.

More fantasies about me by citygator :auiqs.jpg:

So you don't buy groceries or gas and have to pay for it will Potatohead's inflated dollars? You don't give a shit about the massive debt or the the damage the millions of welfare queens are going to do for this country?

It is obvious you are lying to justify being one of the morons that voted for Potatohead. Most reasonable risk investments are not keeping up with inflation. Unless you are super rich or one of Potatohead's welfare queens then you are hurting. Inflation is terrible, cost of energy is astronomical, family spendable income is down, interest rates are up and the impact from the crime and welfare that Potatohead's Illegals hasn't even hit yet but it is coming.

When you stupid uneducated Moon Bats let Potatohead get away with stealing the election you fucked all of us, including yourself but you are too idiotic to know it.
In 2020 terlit paper became so scarce it was valued more than gold.

Food is less than 10% of most peoples expenses. It’s less than 1% of mine. Most people make 27% more than pre covid 3% of that 27% goes to food. The average person is better off. I am way better off.

More fantasies about me by citygator :auiqs.jpg:
So is your housing equity at a record? Are your investments higher than ever? Everyone else’s are. What you complaining about? 50 cents more for 12 eggs? Bwahahahahaha. Wanna borrow 4 cents for an egg? Try Trump. He has money to burn apparently.

Food is less than 10% of most peoples expenses. It’s less than 1% of mine. Most people make 27% more than pre covid 3% of that 27% goes to food. The average person is better off. I am way better off.

You are a fucking idiot trying to minimize Potatohead's economic disaster. Bidennomics has been a terrible burden for he American people.

Not only has food gone up in price but every other fucking thing thanks to Potatohead's incompetency.

The cost of food is a big item for many working families.

I am a retiree with a six figure retirement income. Potatohead's inflation has cost us at least a thousand dollars a month in increased cost, probably closer to $1500. We can afford it because we have additional funds, however, this incompetent Potatohead piece of shit is stealing from our children's and grandchildren's inheritance.

Potatohead massive inflation has been a cruel tax on the American people.

I feel sorry for the working families that have to absorb that additional cost. Their wages have not kept up with Potatohead's inflation and that is why family income has decrease since the Democrats got away with stealing the election.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is a fucking idiot. You are a great example.

Link us up to your data.

This will be fun.

Link us up to your data.

This will be fun.
Food was 11.2% of income after the increase from 10% of income. Whooo…. That is 1% more of your income. Wow. How will we live? And almost ALL of that was from eating out. If you eat at home expenses are actually nearly flat.

Second incomes are up… 24% through last year and another 3.8% over that this year.

REAL WAGES ARE UP 2%… that number adjusts for costs going up. On average Americans have 2% more to spend each month than 2019 when you compare their incomes and costs. Biden has been killing it.

IMG_0600.jpeg

IMG_0601.jpeg

Food was 11.2% of income after the increase from 10% of income. Whooo…. That is 1% more of your income. Wow. How will we live? And almost ALL of that was from eating out. If you eat at home expenses are actually nearly flat.

Second incomes are up… 24% through last year and another 3.8% over that this year.

REAL WAGES ARE UP 2%… that number adjusts for costs going up. On average Americans have 2% more to spend each month than 2019 when you compare their incomes and costs. Biden has been killing it.

View attachment 921478

View attachment 921479
So you lied.

Got it.

Presidents do not set the price of gas, Also gas always go's up as weather improves and people start traveling.

Forum List

Back