Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

I took this pic in Connecticut July 26th

20230728_175300.jpg

OPEC made cuts. Biden didn't have anything to do with that. The facts are though, even with cuts, there is NO issue with supply but the markets see an opportunity to run up the price and they rarely miss an opportunity to do so.

OPEC made cuts. Biden didn't have anything to do with that. The facts are though, even with cuts, there is NO issue with supply but the markets see an opportunity to run up the price and they rarely miss an opportunity to do so.
That just proves Tater sux at foreign policy too.

What a disaster the Vegetable In Chief is.

If only Uncle RICO had refilled the SPR when prices were down. Looks like they will be buying on the high.

:oops8:

If only Uncle RICO had refilled the SPR when prices were down. Looks like they will be buying on the high.

:oops8:

I didn't support that but again, it wouldn't have even been considered if not for the "irrational exuberance" of the markets.

But when gas prices go down the Biden administration takes credit.

But when gas prices go up the Biden administration is not responsible?

Holy fuck, gas prices went up in the summer driving months. That has never happened before in the history of mankind
My AO saw a 15 cent a gallon increase in one day last week.

Your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, if it continues due to OPEC output declines or other factors Uncle RICO gets the blame.....It's just that simple.

But when gas prices go down the Biden administration takes credit.

But when gas prices go up the Biden administration is not responsible?

I imagine so. And my argument is the same.

Your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, if it continues due to OPEC output declines or other factors Uncle RICO gets the blame.....It's just that simple.

This part is true regardless of the fundamentals. If prices are high at election time, the party in office will take a hit.

They do it a bit different out here in the west. They raised it 10 cents per week, maybe so we won't notice, so far we're up 30 cents/gallon...up over $5.00.

Forum List

Back