Joe Biden gas prices still sky high at $3.66. 55% higher than when Trump left office.

I don't buy it. Inflation in other countries has never affected us like this so history is not on your side. So I'm supposed to believe you and not my lying wallet that Biden is responsible for this mess? Luckily you're in the minority , most people blame Biden .

You must be a paid Democrat shill.
The facts don't care whether you "buy" them or not.

Feel free to remain a faux noize brainwashing victim. I really don't care.

The facts don't care whether you "buy" them or not.

Feel free to remain a faux noize brainwashing victim. I really don't care.
Feel free to expound on your" facts" about how inflation is really bad in this country . I don't care how bad they are in other places .explain why credit card debt is so high now. rent is so high. police have no respect. Food is higher than ever. Explain also why it's not Joe Biden's fault because it is. Democrat shill.

Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg

Feel free to expound on your" facts" about how inflation is really bad in this country . I don't care how bad they are in other places .explain why credit card debt is so high now. rent is so high. police have no respect. Food is higher than ever. Explain also why it's not Joe Biden's fault because it is. Democrat shill.

View attachment 843463
YOu can keep posting your talking points, but they still don't change the facts or even attempt refute my premise.

you really aren't any good at this.

Once again Bidenomics are devastating working folks.

They are taking it in the shorts on gas, food, rent, and all the other basic necessaties.

I keep hearing these $3-something prices, but we haven't seen them in nearly three years. Our prices have held in the $4.50 to $5 range for that entire time. Even ID, which has much better prices than WA has prices that have held at $4 to $4.25 for at least a year. Biden and the stinkin' democrats.

This article has all the numbers. Very damning toward your point of view. Makes you look like a liar. Is that right Democrat shill?
Democrat shills aren't smart enough to have a POV. They just parrot what they're told like any other dumb animal.

I presented the facts and you're ignoring them. You are wrong, and keep saying the same things. Pretty boring
You haven't presented any facts. You've posted memes and OP/EDs You've done nothing that proves anything other than the fact that you're hopeless brainwashed and will believe whatever fox tells you to.

You aren't really worth the time I've been investing here.

You haven't presented any facts. You've posted memes and OP/EDs You've done nothing that proves anything other than the fact that you're hopeless brainwashed and will believe whatever fox tells you to.

You aren't really worth the time I've been investing here.
I'll just hold you responsible since you are lying about it and Shilling for the Democrats. You are such a typical dishonest Democrat, makes it pretty easy you don't even deserve to live in this country it's because of you the prices are so high. I've debunked your facts with my intelligent argument. You've got nothing.

Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg

Forum List

Back