Biden's gas prices soar again. Up to $3.75/gal

The constant barrage of excuses from Biden supporters is surreal. The average price of a home in this country is $350,000. So the Biden supporters are either retired or they’re drugged out of there mind.

This is why many Americans have lost confidence in our election system. It makes no sense that Biden won in 2020. Practically nobody in America supports Cancel culture and BLM racism. The far left get all the air time they get all of the commercials, and they get all the attention from CNN and even Fox News. That’s why the traditional media are getting crushed when it comes to ratings. Far more people are watching independent stations on YouTube or rumble.

2024 will be the return of America God willing and it’s either gonna be Trump or RFK Junior God willing

so what, now that site is wrong? hahahaahahahaahahahaha fk, you really make me laugh. dude, seriously. get the corn out your ass.
I was there in the 1950's and that was the price. I'm also here in 2023 and the price here is 3.25/gallon. So, gas is actually cheaper now.

Also, most vehicles get much better gas mileage today.

So much for "Bidenomics".

Everything is still getting more expensive, especially gas. All the things that hit working folks hardest.

So you want the Government to interfere in the market...

This is a supply and demand issue...

I thought you were all about letting the market decide...

This is the World Oil proction per month

1691012805296.png
Biden has in charge of all that growth... You problem is that Biden can't fix Trump's mess fast enough...

I was there in the 1950's and that was the price. I'm also here in 2023 and the price here is 3.25/gallon. So, gas is actually cheaper now.

Also, most vehicles get much better gas mileage today.
Grandma you’re drunk

So you want the Government to interfere in the market...

This is a supply and demand issue...

I thought you were all about letting the market decide...

This is the World Oil proction per month

View attachment 810605Biden has in charge of all that growth... You problem is that Biden can't fix Trump's mess fast enough...
Yep.

I want Pedo Joe to get the fuck out of ruining the energy supply chain with his stupid "New Green Deal" bullshit.

Any questions, Simp?

So give us the increase in production on private land vs public land, Simp.
Youre a moron. Your car doesnt care where your oil was drilled. The US just posted another world record output for the US. The largest May in HISTORY. No year was even close. Thank Biden and enjoy the fact that your prices would be even higher without his magic touch on oil production. RECORD MAY OF ALL TIME!!!

And? It went up after Trump took office. Why?
And? It went up after Trump took office. Why?
My correction…Average annual prices over terms.

Bush Term1 $1.57

Bush Term2 $2.74

Obama1 $3.07

Obama2 $2.87

Trump $2.49

Biden $3.19 (three years)

A lot of variations can happen over four years out of the President’s control regarding fuel prices. A President’s energy policies will reflect what is pro US vs. pro climate.

Youre a moron. Your car doesnt care where your oil was drilled. The US just posted another world record output for the US. The largest May in HISTORY. No year was even close. Thank Biden and enjoy the fact that your prices would be even higher without his magic touch on oil production. RECORD MAY OF ALL TIME!!!

Record output from US means nothing if the foreign competitors aren’t responding

If your point is gas and oil prices are determined by world wide forces you are 100% correct.
Nope. My point is that if the world’s largest consumer of fuel and top producer of fuel does not limit or over regulate then the other producers must respond by producing more.

Nope. My point is that if the world’s largest consumer of fuel and top producer of fuel does not limit or over regulate then the other producers must respond by producing more.

But why would they produce more? They do not want the price of oil to come down any lower.

But why would they produce more? They do not want the price of oil to come down any lower.
I
Don’t think any supplier wants the price to come down more. But, when demand is up and fuel is so critical to our economy, I’d rather be dependent domestically on our own production vs production in a less stable part of the world. While domestic suppliers want to sell at the highest price possible, I’m sure they would rather sell at a lower price vs ceding a good portion of the domestic market to foreign oil due to egregious domestic regulations.

I
Don’t think any supplier wants the price to come down more. But, when demand is up and fuel is so critical to our economy, I’d rather be dependent domestically on our own production vs production in a less stable part of the world. While domestic suppliers want to sell at the highest price possible, I’m sure they would rather sell at a lower price vs ceding a good portion of the domestic market to foreign oil due to egregious domestic regulations.

Our domestic suppliers are producing record amounts of both oil and natural gas. They are also exporting record amounts due to other parts of the world producing less. There really is not much more the domestic suppliers can do other than not export, but that is where the money is

Our domestic suppliers are producing record amounts of both oil and natural gas. They are also exporting record amounts due to other parts of the world producing less. There really is not much more the domestic suppliers can do other than not export, but that is where the money is
Regardless of record output and exports, When the foreign markets see US limit production or potential production through increased regulation, it puts more leverage in the hands of those nations to limit their own production and increase prices because the message being sent by US is we are choosing to be more dependent on foreign oil. I am not defending the US oil companies, I am defending the US consumer.

Forum List

Back