Joe Biden gas prices still sky high at $3.66. 55% higher than when Trump left office.

Democrats are always a bad choice because they don't care about our country. They're Marxists who would rather remake our country into a totalitarian shithole than to make it great again. MAGA

I do credit Trump for energy Independence before Joe Biden took office
You realize that Domestic Oil Production has changed very little over the last 5 years, it has slightly increased under biden, regardless of your claims.

During the pandemic, OIL CONSUMPTION was down, creating this so-called independence.

No trump Policy created this 'independence.'

You realize that Domestic Oil Production has changed very little over the last 5 years, it has slightly increased under biden, regardless of your claims.

During the pandemic, OIL CONSUMPTION was down, creating this so-called independence.

Trump's policies were friendly to the oil companies. He helped us create oil Independence in this country. Joe Biden has done his best to destroy that just as he said he was going to do.

Trump's policies were friendly to the oil companies. He helped us create oil Independence in this country. Joe Biden has done his best to destroy that just as he said he was going to do.
Not true.
Oil production didn't magically soar under trump and there was no trump policy.

It's actually INCREASING under the current administration.

Not true.
Oil production didn't magically soar under trump and there was no trump policy.

It's actually INCREASING under the current administration.
The thing that's been increasing is gasoline prices. You need to get your categories straight. Trump's economy was SO much better. Stop gaslighting

Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg

I know that the party line, but it's not true.

Sorry.
As you ignore reality and spout your party line LOL. I feel sorry for you
Screenshot_20231009-121852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Inflation is WW.
Caused by the Pandemic.

trump fucked up oil production, outside of the US, with his OPEC+ deal.

Inflation is WW.
Caused by the Pandemic.

trump fucked up oil production, outside of the US, with his OPEC+ deal.
Biden is responsible for the mess we are in. The economy is bad and getting worse. Trump is not responsible for this, stop gaslighting.

Are you a paid shill for the Democrat party?
Don't dodge the question just because you don't like the answer.

1697406733033.png

Where do you think most of the price of a gallon of gas comes from?
We were sure a lot better off when Trump was president. Say what you will the man knew how to run an economy.
Don't dodge the question just because you don't like the answer.

View attachment 843449
Biden said he was going to do away with oil when he took office. Hell he said that before he took office. He's the reason that gas prices are so high. Bunch of other things wrong with the economy now. We need Trump back

Screenshot_20230910-091744_Samsung Internet.jpg

We were sure a lot better off when Trump was president. Say what you will the man knew how to run an economy.

Biden said he was going to do away with oil when he took office. Hell he said that before he took office. He's the reason that gas prices are so high. Bunch of other things wrong with the economy now. We need Trump back

View attachment 843450
That's a nice talking point kid, but it leaves out some very important fact. The biggest of which is that inflation is a world wide phenomenon at the moment and Joe Biden's policies are mitigating its effects here compared to most other countries where it is far worse.

That's a nice talking point kid, but it leaves out some very important fact. The biggest of which is that inflation is a world wide phenomenon at the moment and Joe Biden's policies are mitigating its effects here compared to most other countries where it is far worse.
I don't buy it. Inflation in other countries has never affected us like this so history is not on your side. So I'm supposed to believe you and not my lying wallet that Biden is responsible for this mess? Luckily you're in the minority , most people blame Biden .

Screenshot_20231007-180334_Chrome.jpg

You must be a paid Democrat shill.

Forum List

Back