Biden won debate but Palin exceeded expectations

yes, but I have'nt been indoctrinated at the alter of KOS, so I can be a little more objective.= Willowtree

because you are deaf, dumb, blind, and indoctrinated.- Willowtree

It's not there. And what better sign could there be of someone who is actually indoctrinated or at least more committed to their ideology than facts than not being able to admit your wrong even when all the facts are laid out in front of you. Project much?

It's not there. And what better sign could there be of someone who is actually indoctrinated or at least more committed to their ideology than facts than not being able to admit your wrong even when all the facts are laid out in front of you. Project much?

no problem, no skin off my teeth, I am not wrong I heard it. Now, it is a well known fact that we hear and see things differently as evidenced by the responses to Palin's performance. It is definitely skewed on the left and echoed nicely from the halls of KOS and yes MSNBC too. Happy trails. And, don't forget the mulberry bush.

We don't read differently I don't believe. I provided the transcript. It is a well-known fact that we can hear things we expect to hear when otherwise there is nothing there. Look up scientific/skeptical studies on backwards lyrics and EVP.

You have no honor, sir. You're not even being honest with yourself. You besmirch the reputation of conservatives and since I know there are some thoughtful ones on the boards, I would not be surprised if they chastise you as well. If you're not prepared to back up your statements, you should have the decency to refrain from attacking. It is clear to everyone that the emperor has no clothes and I would encourage anyone to link to this exchange if they find you arguing with anyone else.

We don't read differently I don't believe. I provided the transcript. It is a well-known fact that we can hear things we expect to hear when otherwise there is nothing there. Look up scientific/skeptical studies on backwards lyrics and EVP.

You have no honor, sir. You're not even being honest with yourself. You besmirch the reputation of conservatives and since I know there are some thoughtful ones on the boards, I would not be surprised if they chastise you as well. If you're not prepared to back up your statements, you should have the decency to refrain from attacking. It is clear to everyone that the emperor has no clothes and I would encourage anyone to link to this exchange if they find you arguing with anyone else.

you are so silly, I haven't been chastised once. not once, except by your ilk. And, that's to be expected. Did you water the mullberry bush.

You know, I was wondering who McCain/Palin reminded me of then I remembered.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRmKzxhMzwo&feature=related]YouTube - Laverne & Shirley Show Opening[/ame]

We’re gonna do it!
Give us any chance, we’ll take it.
Give us any rule, we’ll break it.
We’re gonna make our dreams come true.
Doin’ it our way.

Hey, that does sound like the McCain campaign. :lol:

so out of one side of his mouth he says he supports clean coal, his record he says supports clean coal, his statement he says was taken outta context. that he meant to export that technology to China. But the video shows otherwise. He did say he aimed to clean up china's coal but "NO Coal Plants in America." was clear. so clearly he does not support clean coal for America as an energy source.

so out of one side of his mouth he says he supports clean coal, his record he says supports clean coal, his statement he says was taken outta context. that he meant to export that technology to China. But the video shows otherwise. He did say he aimed to clean up china's coal but "NO Coal Plants in America." was clear. so clearly he does not support clean coal for America as an energy source.

Coal (not clean) is something that should used as a last resort or when things get really bad.

Using Coal while not looking towards other alternative energy resources will only find ourselves in a deeper hole in the future.

However, Joe Biden record shows his support of Clean Coal so he just made a small gaffe.

Coal (not clean) is something that should used as a last resort or when things get really bad.

Using Coal while not looking towards other alternative energy resources will only find ourselves in a deeper hole in the future.

However, Joe Biden record shows his support of Clean Coal so he just made a small gaffe.

She just got beat on that issue, actually... read back in this thread.

Forum List

Back