Biden won debate but Palin exceeded expectations

you go, I'm not going, I'm convinced. let me know what you find out.

it's amazing that someone can still be convinced of something that has clearly been proven false.

You're like those eye witnesses who even when confronted with DNA evidence that the person you are accusing is innocent that they are guilty.

It's pathetic actually but not surprising.

it's amazing that someone can still be convinced of something that has clearly been proven false.

You're like those eye witnesses who even when confronted with DNA evidence that the person you are accusing is innocent that they are guilty.

Nothing was proven false idiot.

Silence, you want to know how I sum it up?

$Computers.jpg

(Though I find Joe to be more of a XP then 2000 :lol:)

choosing any of the topics on that site and showing it to be wrong would "prove factcheck wrong." you really are good at avoiding the issue. but here, since youre incapable of doing anything which isnt perfectly laid out:

show where factcheck messed up

Simple logic will show that Palin was correct. I am a small business owner myself and my gross income is about 3 times higher than what I draw out of it every year. That's a low number compared to others that I know, and a lot lower than it was when I had 4 or 5 guys working for me. So it doesn't take much to get over that $250K mark.

Simple logic will show that Palin was correct. I am a small business owner myself and my gross income is about 3 times higher than what I draw out of it every year. That's a low number compared to others that I know, and a lot lower than it was when I had 4 or 5 guys working for me. So it doesn't take much to get over that $250K mark.

Anecdotes don't count as proof.

I think the lead in was that he didn't "get it"... you know, what it was like for real people.

And how many times did Palin use the word maverick? My favorite part was when he schmooshed her on that.

I know lots of people who were hoping that she would have to slink back to Alaska after the debate. Me, not being into schadenfreude, didn't wish that on her. But I think the bar was set so low for her that all she had to do was not have a moment they could take verbatim and use in an SNL skit to survive. The public's view of Biden is that he is very capable now.

So, what I figure is that it's now up to McCain to pull himself back up during the next two debates...

Bigger stories... that he gave up in Michegan and the bill that's going to go to the house today.

But at least sarah won't be the story for him anymore.

Biden is very capable well that is debatable considering he had not been off the stage 10 min and it was being told he flat out lied about John McCain at least 10 times. Capable as VP no capable of lying yes. I expected more out of him quite frankly considering he has been in the senate for soooooooo long and knew soooo much more then Sarah Palin yet he bald face lies like it cant be checked he must think we are all fools.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. This chick is not fooled.

Interesting stuff...

Most of what I am reading confirmed what I already thought. Palin did okay, basically because she stuck to her talking points. She evaded most of the more difficult questions by asserting she was "talking to the American people." Still, she did no harm to her ticket.

I am surprized that Biden was as controlled as he was. I guess he was well trained in the art of "shutting up" before making a blooming fool of himself. Through the years I have watched him take on many issues, especially foreign policy, and he has a good grasp of each. But his tongue continually gets him in trouble.

Bottom line, we independent voters don't vote for the VP, but rather the President.

Biden is very capable well that is debatable considering he had not been off the stage 10 min and it was being told he flat out lied about John McCain at least 10 times. Capable as VP no capable of lying yes. I expected more out of him quite frankly considering he has been in the senate for soooooooo long and knew soooo much more then Sarah Palin yet he bald face lies like it cant be checked he must think we are all fools.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. This chick is not fooled.

Bummer you don't hold Sarah to the same standard.

FactCheck.org: FactChecking Biden-Palin Debate

The FNC poll has Palin winning by an overwhelming margin. :lol:

DUH!
I AM FLOORED.:eek: So basically, FOX's polls disagree with every other news media outlet in the US. I think I can hear the pitter patter of the GOP sheep running to see the FOX poll.

DUH!
I AM FLOORED.:eek: So basically, FOX's polls disagree with every other news media outlet in the US. I think I can hear the pitter patter of the GOP sheep running to see the FOX poll.

yes, and the monkey's are throwing shit over at MSNBC :D

This debate wasn't even close IMO.

I listened to most of the debate on the radio. If you had no idea who was whom, it sounded like it was a debate between a senator with 30 years of experience and a soccer mom. Which is what it was.

The press have been exceedingly nice to Palin today because they realize how out of her depth she is and they couldn't pile on.

Independents overwhelming broke for Biden by 2:1. Frankly, I didn't understand why it was higher.

This race is all but over. The Republicans are going to get slaughtered.

DUH!
Since FNC has about equal the audience as CNN, NBC, CBS, and ABC combined, that means that the people voting in their polls were all Democrats. :badgrin:

The FNC poll has Palin winning by an overwhelming margin. :lol:

You have a link to this poll? I have heard conflicting statements. Some say it was close, some say it was overwhelming and others say that Biden won. I would like to be able to judge for myself. Anyone have the link? I looked and could not find it.

Forum List

Back