Should Biden debate Trump?

I honestly believe the Democrat excuse will be Trump didn't debate during the primaries so Joe doesn't have to debate him during the campaign.
No, I read the excuses they are making.

They don't believe their opponents have anything worth debating. . . they aren't, "legitimate," voices.

So they need not talk to them.

They really feel this way.

8ha322.jpg

Column: Why no one should ever debate Trump or RFK Jr.​

No, I read the excuses they are making.

They don't believe their opponents have anything worth debating. . . they aren't, "legitimate," voices.

So they need not talk to them.

They really feel this way.

8ha322.jpg

Column: Why no one should ever debate Trump or RFK Jr.​

Arrogant narcissists. Typical democrats.

It could be worse if biden does debate

I suspect they have drugs that can help him look normal and not come off as a hopeless basket case

But debates are long and physically as well as mentally challenging

For libs it will be a big roll of the dice
This is what people dont get. Biden is finished already, but if he refuses to debate, he is REALLY finished. On the other hand, if he does debate, its likely to be an unmitigated disaster which guarantees that he loses.

Joe is in DEEP shit no matter what they decide. People think his numbers are bad now, just wait until he either skips the debate or does the debate.

This is what people dont get. Biden is finished already, but if he refuses to debate, he is REALLY finished. On the other hand, if he does debate, its likely to be an unmitigated disaster which guarantees that he loses.

Joe is in DEEP shit no matter what they decide. People think his numbers are bad now, just wait until he either skips the debate or does the debate.
I’m not ready to write biden off yet

With the proper medication its possible for him appear in control for 3 hours

And if so thats all he has to do to exceed expectations and be declared winner of the debate

I honestly believe the Democrat excuse will be Trump didn't debate during the primaries so Joe doesn't have to debate him during the campaign.
And Trump won't follow any rules...

Why put on a circus for the Clown and his Cult-of-Personality.

But so far, I believe it looks like Biden will debate Trump (two debates), and it will surprise the shit out of the losers who attack him.

And Trump won't follow any rules...

Why put on a circus for the Clown and his Cult-of-Personality.

But so far, I believe it looks like Biden will debate Trump (two debates), and it will surprise the shit out of the losers who attack him.
What's Joe gonna do, crap his diaper during the debate. Sorry, that wouldn't be a surprise.

I’m not ready to write biden off yet

With the proper medication its possible for him appear in control for 3 hours
Maybe 3 years ago. I dont think even drugs will help him today. If drugs worked, he would do more interviews and look better in the very few interviews that he does. :dunno:

Maybe 3 years ago. I dont think even drugs will help him today. If drugs worked, he would do more interviews and look better in the very few interviews that he does. :dunno:
The results of his physical today say "he's fit for duty." If he's fit for duty, then he is capable of standing trial for illegal possession and storage of sensitive documents and making same available to Chinese nationals.

LOL. So, if I understand you correctly, you're trying to find an out for Biden in the debates because you know he will look like a fool.

Who knows?

Maybe we will find out soon

Trump won't do it unless he gets to pick the Moderators.

The Commission on Presidential Debates will host 3 debates between the nominees and one between the VP candidates.

The GOP has said their candidate will not participate.

Forum List

Back