Biden meeting Xi Wed in San Fran… He will not salute Chinese Generals

I don’t salute enemy soldiers. Do you?
I mean...

It kinda seems like he just wasn't thinking. Saw a dude in a uniform and did what he's used to doing. I think you're trying to make it more than it really was.

What actions of his pulled us out? What choices did he make to do all of this?
It’s either a report card or it isn’t. If it’s not then it doesn’t matter who you vote for so don’t worry about it.

It’s either a report card or it isn’t. If it’s not then it doesn’t matter who you vote for so don’t worry about it.
So you're aware he hasn't actually done anything and are willingly boarding the retard train with partisans that conflate successes and failures of individuals with the ebbs and flows of the economy.

So you're aware he hasn't actually done anything and are willingly boarding the retard train with partisans that conflate successes and failures of individuals with the ebbs and flows of the economy.
Sounds like you don’t believe the economy is tied to the president so I don’t want to see you critcizing the economy on Biden threads.

Biden meeting Xi Wed in San Fran… He will not salute Chinese Generals​

By golly that'll show them.
IMG_0125.gif

Sounds like you don’t believe the economy is tied to the president so I don’t want to see you critcizing the economy on Biden threads.
I never participate in the retard Olympics that people here so cherish. I'm one of like 4 posters that isn't a dishonest, two-faced partisan piece of garbage.

The highest number I see is under 160,000. That does not prove a thing. It is also a source from an illegitimate government.
Please don’t lie. 156m employed is highest ever.

You’re an internet poster with no credibility, no offense, this is the official numbers and no one disputes them.

Show me your research.

You’re an internet poster with no credibility, no offense, this is the official numbers and no one disputes them.

Show me your research.
Labor participation rate is lower than anytime under Trump pre-Fauci flu, Simp.

Show me your research.
No one disputes them?

Biden is brilliantly set to push China to normalize its activity just as their fragile economy is at a tipping point. Look for Biden to get strong signals from Xi that the US is the boss. I dont expect a grand announcement but this will be the opening for Biden to make strong strides forward for the US further cementing his administration as one of the most consequential in history.

You can be sure that Biden wont be saluting an enemy solider like a cuckold bitch boi.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping will meet Wednesday in California for talks on trade, Taiwan and fraught U.S.-Chinese relations in the first engagement in a year between the leaders of the world’s two biggest economies.

The White House has said for weeks that it anticipated Biden and Xi would meet on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in San Francisco, but negotiations went down to the eve of the gathering, which kicks off Saturday.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement the leaders would discuss the “continued importance of maintaining open lines of communication” and how the they “can continue to responsibly manage competition and work together where our interests align, particularly on transnational challenges that affect the international community.”

This is how the last guy met with foreign enemies:

View attachment 856833
That's a fake.

Biden is brilliantly set to push China to normalize its activity just as their fragile economy is at a tipping point. Look for Biden to get strong signals from Xi that the US is the boss. I dont expect a grand announcement but this will be the opening for Biden to make strong strides forward for the US further cementing his administration as one of the most consequential in history.

You can be sure that Biden wont be saluting an enemy solider like a cuckold bitch boi.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping will meet Wednesday in California for talks on trade, Taiwan and fraught U.S.-Chinese relations in the first engagement in a year between the leaders of the world’s two biggest economies.

The White House has said for weeks that it anticipated Biden and Xi would meet on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in San Francisco, but negotiations went down to the eve of the gathering, which kicks off Saturday.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement the leaders would discuss the “continued importance of maintaining open lines of communication” and how the they “can continue to responsibly manage competition and work together where our interests align, particularly on transnational challenges that affect the international community.”

View attachment 856833
And THAT. Was a good damned North Korean general

View attachment 856833

Who else stopped reading at "Biden is brilliantly"?

Forum List

Back