Biden-Xi Meeting Successfully Accomplishes Multiple Photo Ops - And Nothing Else,

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Biden Fell For China’s Empty-Promises Playbook At San Fran Summit

Leading up to the APEC meeting, Xi had a weak hand, while the leverage was on the U.S. side. China’s economic growth has slowed down significantly. Its once high-flying property sector crashed and exports dropped. The youth unemployment rate reached 22 percent in June 2023 before Beijing stopped publishing the data altogether out of fear of causing public panic. Foreign firms have pulled billions out of China, concerned over its weak economy, hostile regulatory environment, and geopolitical tensions with the U.S. China risks prolonged economic stagnation as consumers are unwilling to spend money due to financial and political uncertainty.
China CONTINUES to play us. Were there any defined goals of this SUMMIT? What was this for?

How come we didnt have a treaty over Taiwan ratified?

Last edited:
I cannot cite any significant accomplishments of this summit.

What did the US get out of it?

LESS FENTANYL? BULLSHIT.

We promised to make our military weaker. That was Biden repaying Xi for the millions of $$$ in bribe money.

China CONTINUES to play us. Were there any defined goals of this SUMMIT? What was this for?

Taiwan is part of China, according to our own policy.

And the UN. ANd most of the world.

I cannot cite any significant accomplishments of this summit.

What did the US get out of it?

LESS FENTANYL? BULLSHIT.

We promised to make our military weaker. That was Biden repaying Xi for the millions of $$$ in bribe money.

How did we promise that, exactly?

Here's the real Problem... China isn't our enemy, they aren't out to get us, but the Military Industrial Complex needs an enemy.

Taiwan is part of China, according to our own policy.

And the UN. ANd most of the world.

How did we promise that, exactly?

Here's the real Problem... China isn't our enemy, they aren't out to get us, but the Military Industrial Complex needs an enemy.
how is Taiwan a part of china, I see nothing historical, indicating china ruled taiwan

how is Taiwan a part of china, I see nothing historical, indicating china ruled taiwan

I can't be responsible for your ignorance of history.

Taiwan was first settled by Chinese laborers brought in by the Dutch in the 16th Century. In the 17th Century, it was settled by Chinese refugees from the Ming Dynasty, before being officially annexed by the Qing Dynasty in 1683. It remained part of the Qing Empire until 1895, when it was ceded to Japan as part of the first Sino-Japanese War. It was returned to China in 1945 as part of the WWII settlement.

If you go to Taiwan, they speak Mandarin. They write in Traditional Hanzi.

Leading up to the APEC meeting, Xi had a weak hand, while the leverage was on the U.S. side. China’s economic growth has slowed down significantly. Its once high-flying property sector crashed and exports dropped. The youth unemployment rate reached 22 percent in June 2023 before Beijing stopped publishing the data altogether out of fear of causing public panic. Foreign firms have pulled billions out of China, concerned over its weak economy, hostile regulatory environment, and geopolitical tensions with the U.S. China risks prolonged economic stagnation as consumers are unwilling to spend money due to financial and political uncertainty.

An article by a paid charlatan, targeting gullible white wingers.

The real goal of the summit was to reopen communication between the two militaries and to have a straightforward accounting of the positions of the two countries.

That was accomplished.

Jealousy is an ugly color OP.

Did Biden just fall to his knees and blow Xi like he was on a bicycle?

giphy.gif

An article by a paid charlatan, targeting gullible white wingers.

The real goal of the summit was to reopen communication between the two militaries and to have a straightforward accounting of the positions of the two countries.

That was accomplished.
We are not stopping the growing military might of an ascending power. The last transfer to top dog was between the United Kingdom and the United States in which the U.S. was flexing its muscle around the beginning of the 20th century. There were 2 world wars from the time we became the economic power and were slow to build our military which left a declining economic and military England struggle in the world as its assets decreased and it became poorer. And both nations were English speaking and friendlier to each other. China has little relationship with the United States and has a few bones to pick with us also.

You have to understand that the guy talking with Xi probably couldn't remember his name on his own, couldn't remember where either Xi or he himself came from, had no clue what was supposed to be accomplished at that meeting. That he got through it without a major faux pas or misspeak was quite an accomplishment in itself. The only accomplishment apparently.

You have to understand that the guy talking with Xi probably couldn't remember his name on his own, couldn't remember where either Xi or he himself came from, had no clue what was supposed to be accomplished at that meeting. That he got through it without a major faux pas or misspeak was quite an accomplishment in itself. The only accomplishment apparently.

Yes. This is correct. Its not like JOE is coming up with ANYTHING. He is a wet sock puppet.

Yes. This is correct. Its not like JOE is coming up with ANYTHING. He is a wet sock puppet.
I think he is long past the ability of having much cognitive ability, certainly is incapable of processing more than the simplest information. But then I think his deep state handlers were happy that he got through the meeting without making a serious national headline. They really didn't want anything accomplished.

I think he is long past the ability of having much cognitive ability, certainly is incapable of processing more than the simplest information. But then I think his deep state handlers were happy that he got through the meeting without making a serious national headline. They really didn't want anything accomplished.

Maybe just to make him seem "Presidential" in the face of DISASTEROUS POLLING.

This ^^^^ is your daily routine.
If not you, then 1,000's of other RWI's.

You daily desperation is noted.
With ALL this demise, are you homeless yet?

Well.....

The Usurper Biden did accomplish something....:auiqs.jpg:

The Babylon Bee-

"After Five Minutes With Biden, Xi Gives Order To Invade Taiwan"

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — After spending five minutes in the room with President Biden, President Xi Jinping made the call to go ahead and invade Taiwan.

"This has been very enlightening, now if you'll excuse me for a moment," said President Xi, stepping out of the room. "Oh man, that was so hard to keep a straight face! Woo. Okay, someone get me the army chief, it's a green light all the way."

1700273365704.png

Forum List

Back