Biden is so full of shit it is coming out his Eyes.

So I am sure you all heard of his speech in which he said if Republicans didn't pass his Bill Murder and Rapes would go up. In that speech he claimed the Murder Rate in Flint Michigan had more than Doubled already.

False it is down 11%.

If you gave Biden an enema, you could bury his corpse in a shoe box.

So I am sure you all heard of his speech in which he said if Republicans didn't pass his Bill Murder and Rapes would go up. In that speech he claimed the Murder Rate in Flint Michigan had more than Doubled already.

False it is down 11%.

My guess is that we would learn the real color of his eyes too !

A bump for a true asshole who says paying taxes is Patriotic, but somehow does not see it necessary to pay any more than is legally required....and donates something like 400 bucks to charity.

False it is down 11%.

He pointed out that Flint had, had to lay off some cops, which is true, but he left out the most important fact.

Flint was in Negotiations with the Police UNION, they wanted them to take a small Cut in their benefit Program in order to Avoid any lay Offs. As Unions usually do, they chose keeping their Benefits at the level they are, over keeping Cops on the Job, and the Lay offs happened. However despite the layoffs Murder and Rape are still down 11% in Flint.

Is this to be SOP for the Democrat Party for now on? Propose a Whole Shit load of spending, then Claim opposition to that new spending is "cutting Jobs" and causing people to be raped and Murdered? Democrats should be ashamed of this Administration and their Hyper Partisan, Dishonest, Fear Mongering.

Less cops - more murder and rapes.

Why is that so hard to understand?

What's better is soft on crime, let rapists out for good behavior (who gives a shit if someon is good IN prison, I want them to be good OUT of prison). more cops doesnt do much, if you just let them walk. how hard is THAT to understand

False it is down 11%.

He pointed out that Flint had, had to lay off some cops, which is true, but he left out the most important fact.

Flint was in Negotiations with the Police UNION, they wanted them to take a small Cut in their benefit Program in order to Avoid any lay Offs. As Unions usually do, they chose keeping their Benefits at the level they are, over keeping Cops on the Job, and the Lay offs happened. However despite the layoffs Murder and Rape are still down 11% in Flint.

Is this to be SOP for the Democrat Party for now on? Propose a Whole Shit load of spending, then Claim opposition to that new spending is "cutting Jobs" and causing people to be raped and Murdered? Democrats should be ashamed of this Administration and their Hyper Partisan, Dishonest, Fear Mongering.

One of the Things That I love about your Posts is that you have the unusual Ability To Capitalize words that Do Not need to be capitalized. It Is Really strange and I Wish I knew what went through your Head when you Write your Posts.

Lay off The shift Key.

Biden Was Right: Fewer Cops Mean More Rapes

By Molly Redden

When visiting Flint, Michigan to promote President Obama’s American Jobs Act in October, Vice President Joe Biden touted the jobs bill—specifically, the portion that would give local governments funds to retain police officers—as only he could: “In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on their police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65, and rapes, just to pick two categories, climbed to 229.”

More: Molly Redden: Biden Was Right: Fewer Cops Mean More Rapes | The New Republic

Biden is a walking, talking, gas bag full of coyote shit. You'd do yourself a service if you simply ignored the dumb fuck.

Dumb Fuck is right.

One has to wonder why Barry picked "foot in mouth" Biden as his VP??

Sure couldn't have been for his less than honest speechs.

Guys a walking talking faux pas waiting to happen.

was one of the poorest Senators- teacher wife...great people.

Yeah.

He's fantastic.

Gives about 0.05% of his reported income (from what I recall that was about 400K) to charity.

A realy big heart.

Move to Cuba dumbass.

False it is down 11%.

One of the Things That I love about your Posts is that you have the unusual Ability To Capitalize words that Do Not need to be capitalized. It Is Really strange and I Wish I knew what went through your Head when you Write your Posts.

Lay off The shift Key.

You First There sparky.

:lol:

Biden Was Right: Fewer Cops Mean More Rapes

By Molly Redden

When visiting Flint, Michigan to promote President Obama’s American Jobs Act in October, Vice President Joe Biden touted the jobs bill—specifically, the portion that would give local governments funds to retain police officers—as only he could: “In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on their police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65, and rapes, just to pick two categories, climbed to 229.”

More: Molly Redden: Biden Was Right: Fewer Cops Mean More Rapes | The New Republic

Still no cause and effect.

The left excels at making this stuff up.

You'd think they would have at least heard of statistical relationships.

False it is down 11%.

Strange to see that schoolyard jokes when I was growing up are still used by the latest generation of kids. Nostalgic, in a bad way.

Forum List

Back