Bill Maher basically admits abortion is murder, and tells us why we need to embrace it anyway.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now they are out in the open and dont care

At least he's being honest about it.

Now they are out in the open and dont care

This is a necessary step towards the left's goal of euthanasia on demand.

It baffles my mind how anyone that knows what abortion is and won't just admit that abortion is murdering babies.

Of course it's murder. It's no different than molech child sacrifice.
But babies cost money most don't have.

Babies gotta die!!

It really is that simple.

You can say the same for the elderly and why euthanasia is being pushed.

America has gone full Nazi.

Just pull the gold teeth of the Jews and elderly and take the body parts of the infant to sell.

Time is money after all.

Babies gotta die!!

Babies gotta die!!

America has gone full Nazi.

Just pull the gold teeth of the Jews and elderly and take the body parts of the infant to sell.

Time is money after all.

Well, Jesus did say that if he didn't shorten his return that we would all kill ourselves.

I have always stood by the notion that SCOTUS are cowards for not addressing the issue of personhood for the unborn like they did for Blacks.

They need to rule either thumbs up or down, but refuse.

They refuse because they know they are wrong.

Maybe by sidestepping the issue and having to rule in favor of the Swamp, which is abortion at all costs, they can maybe avoid the flames of hell if it exists.

Yea, good luck with that.

The 'murder' aspect is in the lack of socially responsible measures by Americans to address the 'need' for abortions.

SCOTUS ruled correctly, it's a matter for the States to hash out.
Yep, you are correct.....But "correct" is not always the best path forward.

All SCOTUS did was prevent a "red wave" in '22 and the gop will suffer anywhere an abortion issue is on the ballot in '24, mark my words.

Show me a state that has banned abortion if the citizenry gets to have a vote on it.....I'll save you the trouble.....None.

Yep, you are correct.....But "correct" is not always the best path forward.

All SCOTUS did was prevent a "red wave" in '22 and the gop will suffer anywhere an abortion issue is on the ballot in '24, mark my words.

Show me a state that has banned abortion if the citizenry gets to have a vote on it.....I'll save you the trouble.....None.

The first few years after will be rough as the lines get drawn. What the Abortion restrictions people need to do is realize some is better than all. Most people would support a 10-15 week ban on birth control abortions, with life of the mother exceptions or fetal viability exceptions after

The first few years after will be rough as the lines get drawn. What the Abortion restrictions people need to do is realize some is better than all. Most people would support a 10-15 week ban on birth control abortions, with life of the mother exceptions or fetal viability exceptions after
But that isn't what SCOTUS did did they?

I expect some common sense to go along with the letter of the law. They exhibited no common sense and fucked us good-n-hard.

The citizenry want the utility of abortion, it's as simple as that.....The same way people wanted to take a drink back during Prohibition.....We got mob violence, revenuers, and three terms of FDR due to that FUBAR mess.

Forum List

Back